I don't get it

I don't get it.

he's describing how the germans violated belgium neutrality to invade france

>build a defensive line around the idea that germany won't attack you through another country
>germany attacks them through another country

who was in the wrong here?

Hitler went around the Maginot line and the French were completely unprepared despite knowing full well it was a possibility. What is there not to get?

tough to catch, you have to look closely

Something about the ww1 schlieffen plan

The joke is the Germans crossed the Maginto Line with little effort and buttfucked the French.

It used to be Chuck's map.

germay

The French knew the Germans would attack in Belgium (Dyle plan), but not in the Ardennes.

germany, hence why they got BTFO

Alsace and Lorraine (Formerly German)

How the fuck do you faggots remember every little joke from this show? Everybody just rattles off answers like they saw it yesterday. Its always this show specifically, too.

G*rmany. G*rmany is always in the wrong.

They knew the Ardennes could be used to move a large motorized force but they didn't think the Germans knew that and so didn't defend against it

Its ww1 you dummies it says central powers on it

>he doesn't get mail addressed to Santos L. Halper

why no Hitler mustache?

The map says Lorraine is in Prussia but Lorraine was won by France during the Franco-Prussian war thus it is a map of WWII.

>europeans literally had two wars where they killed tens of millions of white people forcing them to ship in immigrants from Africa, Asia, and the middle east

i don't understand

It was part of a running gag mocking the 1944 Ardennes Offensive

>tfw the Waffen SS was literally beaten back by niggers

EXPLAIN THIS

That's WW2. This map is clearly WW1

>mfw german teenagers literally spent christmas getting gunned down by allied soldiers in a last war for a genocidal madman

wafflecucks on suicide watch

>war for a genocidal madman

Actually, Truman wasn't in power yet

it means getting the fuk