What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcas3.auditedmedia.com/ecirc/magtitlesearch.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do normies think about headlines like this

normie women are actually into this shit and normie men are too pussywhipped to protest

They think "Who or what the fuck is Marie Claire and why should I give a shit? There's 350 million people in this country so why would anybody care about somebody that's full of shit or crazy?"

Women
>YAASSS QUEEN PREEECH

400 million*

My sister is as normie as they come and she tries to parrot stuff like that occasionally, but my dad and I shut her down as quick as we can so she's not as far gone as she could be

Normies don't think that because normies know what Marie Claire is.

You permavirgin nerd.

they do? I doubt that

*normie men dont give enough of a shit over women's opinions

Fixed it for you friend

Post some pics of her

When are they going to make a female version of dunkirk that shows our queens slaying

YASSSSS

>looking at marieclaire
>caring what it says

why are you a faggot?

It doesn't matter if you doubt it.

It's a fact.

kek sure they don't, normie men don't just agree with whatever a woman says just for that slim chance they might bang.

Get out of Sup Forums from time to time.

This.

Don't you understand they only do this to appeal to a shitty audience.

/thread

>everything has to appeal cancer

what a time to be alive...

Why are men so concerned with historical accuracy? Why not show women in war. Women and minorities were the most affected by war but we never see it on the screen, just a bunch of white males killing each other and glorifying that.

for what purpose?

abcas3.auditedmedia.com/ecirc/magtitlesearch.asp

only around a million people in the US actually read them lol, stop shilling

It amazes me how absolutely incomprehensible certain male qualities are to women. Honor, brotherhood, loyalty, sacrifice for a cause, hard work, difficult decisions, camaraderie formed in strife. It's all functionally impossible for women to understand. Women want to be a part of the boy's club, but when you let them in they attempt to dismantle the whole thing, then they throw a fit in the wreckage. It's the duty of all men to tell women like this that they are dumb cunts. This is an act of love and kindness because given too much freedom, women will destroy themselves and their happiness. It is the duty of men to keep them in their place.

I like how you move that goalpost user. How many people would you say read the NYT and how many know what it is?

Yes, which makes it more popular than Wired, Forbes or any other host of well known magazines.

Kys shlomo

>Why not show women in war.

i thought they wanted to remind everyone that real men fought the nazis (is conscription slavery?) now they want to remind everyone not to get too manly?

i think Peter could've been portrayed as a young woman and the story and realism wouldve been the same. Other than that though there's not much room for stronk female characters.

women trying to ruin the fun for everyone else.

i am from outside the US and i know what the fuck the new york times is, this marie claire?
nope.

>and it's Not Because I'm Some Naive Woman Who Does...
these millennial article titles just keep getting better

This is absolutely true. And people have known it for a long time. But so many people in the current year think men didn't give women rights because they were mean sexist jerks. Why does it not occur to them that maybe our ancestors from all over the world might have had good reasons ?

>world war 2 film
>the soldiers have shitty boy band haircuts
lmao

yeah, the preventive
>"b-but i am not a bitch guys! really!!"
is pure gold

Why doesn't an all female movie production company make a film about a great female battle victory then? I'll wait.

>war movie
>celebrating anything
>not understanding that that is the lowest point humanity can reach when they collectively kill each other
>women critic

Oh I understand now.

You do know that undercuts have been a thing for decades right

>be unknown writer
>say something stupid and controversial to get attention
>get threats and insulted, also lots of attention
>get your name out there, pity points, and possibly a new job

it's just business
you write about boring stuff that doesn't start a controversy, no one will read your shit

DAE men are dumb & the worst??

t. woman

ps. I'm not some naive woman with dumb opinions

>Ghostbuster 2016

This.

L2 social advertising engineering. Online articles are essentially all just click bait by this point.

Since this is Sup Forums the state of women in society is pretty much like Game of Thrones and The Wall. The White Walkers represent women's innate desire/compulsion to destroy/enslave everything they touch. We don't know why they do this. We may never know. It just seems to be an irresistible compulsion that they have that is in direct opposition to the motives of living things. The wights are all the men and the institutions of men that have been enslaved by women. The Wall is the safety afforded to the realms of men, the restrictions placed on women, built by our ancestors that had to deal with the consequences of them to keep their innate desire to destroy everything in a place where it can't harm anyone. It was built by all our ancestors and despite differences in culture almost every civilization across the world had their legend of the White Walkers and built some defense to keep them out. Over time we began to get lazy. We started treating the worst qualities in women as if they were fairy tales. Slowly we allowed them more rights and before you know it The Wall came crashing down. Now they're destroying everything they can and their army is growing larger than ever and we all know it's culminating to a grand confrontation where balance will be restored and a new Wall will be put back up and the cycle will repeat itself. The cycle of Winter is women knowing their place, slowing being given more rights and authority, destroying society, ushering in the long night, and then being defeated and Summer being restored. We're nearing the long night currently and this bitch that wrote the article in the OP is evidence of that. Even the theme of White Walkers, ice, and feminists generally being frigid cunts that bring the cold is too perfect.

Great argument

indeed.
maybe it will show you to no be so strict about your opinions user, you might be wrong (god help us all).

As other user(s) have said it's mostly college aged normie women who even pay attention to this shit.

celebrations of toxic masculinity should be discouraged, if not outright banned by law

it'd go a long way toward repairing our species

why are you still living at home? are you some kind of loser?

we did fine until women started voting and shiet.

Yeah, it sure is super masculine to get drafted to get shot at on foreign soil/waters before you're old enough to legally buy alcohol. Look at all these butch macho teenagers and how they're eating steak, ripping ass and dying.

>caring for and advertising literally who twitter"journalists' " shit opinion

why are you notfuckers doung this?

this is pretty good, thanks

Normie women think: "that's retarded", normie men think "that's fucking retarded".

Hooray for stifling your sisters capability of forming her own opinions. You sound like one of those families where Pokemon or DnD is seen as the devils games. Can't let your precious sister be swayed to the "wrong" path, now can we?

The Zookeeper's Wife is pretty good.

Daily reminder that the movie shows women dying for their country alongside men when the boats sink.

> keep women out of making important decisions
> keep women out of male dominated space
> early 20th century, they get a chance to show their worth
> have to shift from being pretty to look at, to being competent and resilient
> fail, cause it's literally the opposite of what they've been brought up to believe
> also, people still expect them to act female
> people everywhere are surprised they don't get it right on the first try

Maybe if we stopped treating the majority of them like children, covering for and always appeasing them. They'd be forced to learn for themselves, instead of being able to play dumb and have a sexdrunk male do it for you.

>cultural marxism is not the wrong path

You should like the type of family that has been molested by their dad but you think it's ok because you're in love with him.

>Who ya gonna call?
>GhostJUSTERS (2016)

It's an indictment of all of Western civilization that Hollywood isn't currently in the process of making a biopic about Douglas MacArthur starring an Ethiopian woman. Uttery disgusting.

>also, people still expect them to act female
>act female
>act

Hmm, really makes ya think :^)

@86624604
Poor b8, doesn't deserve a (You).

>white boy war propaganda movie

it's shit like the entire genre

Wow reading the article gave me a headache.

>T.virgins that never interact with other human beings outside a monitor

thats embarassing...just get out of you basement just for one day.

>reddit spacing
>T.
you're only denying it because you are one of them

>Looking to reason for being triggered in a woman magazine.
You fuckers are the same as the SJWs at this point.
>inb4 le masked man reddit paint image.

Just stop and think.
The woman in the review are looking for reasons to bitch about men in a men centered thing.
Op are looking for reasons to bitch about women in a women centered thing.

Rise above this.

>Nitpicking shit because you know i am right
Well keep being wrong...i might be a loser but at least i can interact with normies to know What i am talking about

She didn't understand why Gal Gadot wasn't in the movie and save the day

>parroting trite sjw talking points and becoming generic liberal #3498234923
>forming her own opinions

Pick one

Salty because women have nothing to celebrate.
Celebrating men and manliness is celebrating civilization.

Wrong.

>majority of them like children
Majority of them are children.