/got/ general

Stormfu Edition

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n1uEdHna-ys
youtube.com/watch?v=h19o0QzuTP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Instead of battling each other with their armies, the 5 kings decide to settle things in a melee.
Who wins?

moonboy

Balon m8, balon

Ranks these people (all prime)
Dayne
Jaime
Selmy
Jon
Sandor
Gregor
Bobby
Rhaegar

moonboy

>a tiny little cunt
>a teenager
>an old man
>a faggot
>Azor Ahai, based God Emperor Stannis

hmm

>he rates Dayne

Robb of course
Look at how well he attacked that tree when ned lost his head and got dead

Show-wise, Stannis, hes a God-tier fighter in the show. Book-wise Renly, Robb and Joff are dyel manlets, Balon is old and Stannis is average

So why did Jon go from 'I am a king I won't bend the knee' to 'Please let me bend the knee' Dany' next episode?
Does he feel bad for her or just really want that dragonpusy?

One day he will return, and that day the only thing standing between you and his knives are seven silver.

If they pick champions Cersei

>Gregor is on the list
>Oberyn is not

Stannis

Joff is a bitch and Balon is too old.
Robb is a boy.
I would say Stannis or Renly. Renly is bigger and stronger, so he might have an edge.

Dayne
Selmy
Jaime
Sandor
Gregor
Jon
Rhaegar

Renly, though Robb would put up quite a fight.

Selmy
Jaime
Dayne
Gregor
Sandor
Bobby
Rhaegar
Jon

In the show Brienne would out-rank all of them though.

Who was the one with their brains laid out across the ground? Taking all things into account not just skill

>putting bobby below Sandor and Gregor
disgraceful

Hes a pretty boy fag - the only beating he gives out is to young guys arseholes

dayne
selmy
jamie
jon
sandor
rhaegar

no idea where bobby and gregor fitin

>Stormfu

Literally who?

That's dumb

Danny went through all the trouble of teleporting all the way from westeros to save his manlet ass and lost one oh her dragons in the way when she could have just said fuck it, im FED UP with all this bullshit and burned king's landing for good.

who's the true good guys?

Cersei and Jamie seem obvious but Cersei doesn't care about the white walkers which will destroy mankind. Jamie wants to do good but he doesn't have Cersei's support and she has the real power

Jon cares about the walkers but uses Dany's raiding party to deal with them which will be spread out over westeros afterwards. Although he doesn't seem to have a different choice.

I'll give you credit where it is due, that is at least interesting bait.

Well it's not like he doesn't have a reason to be depressed. Also Daenerys is supposed to be ridiculously attractive in the books with the manners of a feminine and sweet teenager. She must have seemed like an angel to him.

It's not hard to imagine that it went like it did. What's more weird is that he didn't sperg out and try to rape her. That would be kino.

The first Lady Baratheon

>Dayne
>Bobby
>Selmy
>Gregor
>Rhaegar
>Jaime
>Sandor
>Jon

Show fags BTFO

Stannis would have rallied his good men and attacked the NK from that rinky dink island on the frozen lake instead of hanging the fate of the seven kingdoms on a bastard sending a raven to a usurper.

Not a fair question because Gregor never had a brain.

this, but boost Barristan up over Bobby m8

Reminder that iphone posters can't open webms so please be considerate of them and not post any.

Thank you.

Toss up between Stannis, Robb and Balon.

Stannis and Balon have most experience, though Robb might do something stupid that either gets him the win or gets him killed.

Renly is a shit fighter show and book wise. His only experience has ever been tournaments. Joffrey is also shit. BUT if they get to pick champions, Renly or Joffrey would win for sure since Renly picks Loras who can actually fight and same goes for Jaime who would be Joffrey's pick.

what would be the outcome of a Cersei-Jon alliance? I know Cersei in S1 said the Starks in the North are the enemy, but at least she was aware the North cannot be ruled from KL and needs a warden who is popular locally.

Well, I don't think Robert would beat out Gregor unless Gregor had killed Lyanna first, but I should have put him above Sandor.

Maybe he did die in the water and after another resurrection he became even more morose and cared about things even less. Like Beric, he's losing himself.

its not meant as bait, Book Stannis never even takes part in his battles he just watches from afar, Robb is usually in the Vanguard but is surrounded by like 40 young nobles as his guards, Joff is wack, Balon is old. Renly is same size as Bobby B, if he has similar power and even some basic skill, he would stomp the other 4.Im not even a Renlyfag, but its obvious he would be a favorite to win BOOK-WISE

>Book-wise Renly, Robb and Joff are dyel manlets
no they're not

Friendly Reminder to all the Stannisfags, it's time to let it go and support our rightful Queen Daenerys Targaryen, the Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar & the First Men, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Wardeness of the North & Queen Beyond the Wall.

>tfw nobody ever talks about bronze yohn royce but he's actually a toppest guy

are you serious?
they can't copy shows onto their phone either, or even emulate gba games

what a piece of normie trash

Won't work, cersei is EVIl for reason and jon is too nice and will marry daenerys and have dragon baby :D

Stannis wasn't that great a fighter, he would definitely lose to someone younger like Robb. If anything Renly would probably be near the top since out of all of them he has the size advantage.

dorne and the vale don't exist

>who's the true good guys
>Cersei mentioned

the fuck?

yohn is a cuck getting cucked by the cucking lord Baelish

I meant book-wise renly would win because joff and robb are skinnyfags, my sentence was written wrongly, i meant to put a period after renly

Rob is the only one described as being good with a sword

There needs to be a trailer park for people who exist in basements.You people even have your own language.

I agree about the Renly bit, but Joff was basically a kid and Robb wasn't that small. What I took to be bait was Stannis being a good fighter in the show, which he wasn't. Competent, for sure, but certainly nothing special. If we're talking show then it would definitely be Robb.

Let's go autist. Army sizes of the great houses:

>Tyrell
>Lannister
>The North
>Tully
>Arryn
>Baratheon
>Dorne
>Iron Islands

>Stannis being a good fighter in the show, which he wasn't. Competent, for sure, but certainly nothing special

Are you serious?.

my nigga robb wasn't a skinnyfag
and renly is much leaner than his bro bobby

>Tyrell
who cares

fighting isn't their specialty :^)

>Jon: We are surrounded and trapped. Diane is our only chance.
>Stannis: Excellent. We can attack in any direction.

>Beric: Kill the Night's King. He turned them all. The Lord of the Light brought you back, and he brought me back. No one else. Just us. Did he do it to watch us freeze to death?
>Jon: You don't understand...

I could actually see it working, they would just have little to no interaction with each other because obviously they would hate each other and never truly trust each other.

You are wrong about Joff and Robb. Though it should be said Joff is a child in the books so it doesn't quite count.

You should specify when.

Pre-war? IIRC
Lannister > Tyrell > Tully > Baratheon > Arryn > North > Iron Islands / Dorne

but I'm not an autist i just wanted to take a guess

We see Robb kill two mangy Wildings in the show

He's not some great fighter

Why is Cersei refered to as Queen Regent with Joffery when the correct term Queen Mother?

>tfw cucked Aegon by his bannermen revolting to give me the Stormlands
>now cured his wife, she loves Stannis dick and converted to Rhllor and I made her Red Priestess of Storm's End

I'm going to keep his daughter around and raise her up to be Rhllor and then make her the Red Priestess of King's Landing.

Joffrey wasn't of age yet

Because she was acting as queen regent.

1.Tyrell
2.Baratheon
3.Lannister
4. Vale
5.The North
6.Tully
7. Iron Islands
8. Dorne

Canonically those are the numbers at the start of WO5K

Yes he was. He was 17 (coming of age is 16) when they fought Stannis

I would have thought Dorne would have more than the Iron Islands, but the rest seems right.

No

DR. CLEBANE? I'M HARRENHAL

Succession isn't automatic like in England. You're not King until you're coronated, so Cersei was queen regent in the interim

you should rewatch Blackwater and Mothers Mercy. Stannis is a fucking beast on the show. Robb is only shown fighting once, and he struggled a bit before killing 2 wildlings

seeing they are the only two characters who have any power AND aren't fucking retarded it should work.

Cersei gives Jon her armies for defending her kingdom and he gets to be the savior of mankind and the warden/king in the north. Cersei has no real interest in the north and Jon no interest in becoming the real king so even though they don't get along it will work out.

This would put Dany in a really akward position and she will probably torch KL. It would also finally make the Jon-Dany situation interesting as opposed to two hero lovers go to defeat the ebil queen.

>Joff was basically a kid and Robb wasn't that small.

Joffrey is taller than Robb and Robb is shorter than his mom. He's fairly small

What didn't Beric understand again?
Was a weird response to a valid suggestion

dorne has the smallest army, which makes sense because they are a defensive nation that relies on bullshit hit-and-run attacks. they also are the least populated region

>Blackwater
He fought off two guys personally. That's it

this is bait. leave me alone, its 5 am. he fucking jumped up the ramparts and killed a fuckton of enemies.

>tfw a game of thrones RTS will never EVER be made

Can we just get something besides telltales boring horseshit?

This season puts D&D's writing on full display.

But he couldn't even fight off the guys dragging him back to his ship when he lost the war and had a temper tantrum.

Why is this faggot always depicted with a tear in his eye? Are all Targs emo fagbois?

He is witnessing heresy and it saddens and angers him

He is always crying because their is always heresy

Are you tired from Jon being miraclously saved in the last moment?
By Stannis
By Red witch
By Sansa and LF
By Daene~ oh wait, I mean
By his Uncle
What victories did he achieved on his own?

Did you lose a daughter in a fire or something?

Post moments from when this show used to be good.

youtu.be/n1uEdHna-ys

So he's like this guy

Who did Casterly Rock go to when Tywin died? Technically it would have been Tyrion since Jaime was still KG right?
No, I just rewatched it. Only two guys he fights personally. And there's a lot of cutting to make it look like he's better

Are you trying to create strawmen so you can burn them like your hero Stannis?

>he fought off two guys personally

youtube.com/watch?v=h19o0QzuTP8

Add Olly to that fookin list

>When you play the A Game of Thrones™ you either ______ or you ________ .

see he kills 3 guys the first scene, then 2 the next one before cutting off the head of that last guy.

i fucking hate when idiots on /got/ make me prove stuff they should already know by arguing about facts

All I can think of is that Jon isn't interested in a suicide mission to kill the NK which Beric was implying. I dunno to be honest the scene was mad weird.

Leak episode seven before I piss meself.

oh my god I want to kill Sansa

shut up you fucking retarded cunt you are talking complete bullshit

>eat yourself to death or you finish the books

>He kills 5 guys so he's an elite warrior
He's probably as good as Ned

Tyrion was disinherited. It went to Cersei. Not that it matters, the Westerlands didn't exist until that one scene where Grey Woom took the Rock.

>S Tier
Dayne, Selmy

>A Tier
Jaime, Robert

>B Tier
Sandor, Greygor

>C Tier
Jon, Rhaegar

DO THE HONORABLE THING ROBERT

WAIT UNTIL HBO AIRS IT THEMSELVES

>Finish watching a Game of Thrones
>decide to go to movie theater
>dress in my furs, boiled leather, and hauberk, befitting my status as a Northman
>fill my pockets with roasted capon, and Frey pie, in case i get hungry
>bring a skin of wine
>my mom drives me to the theater, but I pretend she’s a destrier since Ned Stark’s mom never drove him
>get in line to get my ticket
>speak in a clear and proud Northman voice
>the smallfolk distributing tickets clearly respect me, “Theater 3, ok?”
>”The North remembers!”
>witness what appears to be a Summer Islander accosting a fair maid
>realize she will reward me with her maidenhood for helping
>”Summer Islander, leave that chaste maid be. Are you of Jalabhar Xho’s tribe?”
>he looks at me confused: “Yo wat dis cracka talkin bout?”
>”You look strange without your feather-cloak, Summer Islander. Leave us.”
>try to keep up a brave face, but realize the pie and capon have leaked out of my pockets and are overflowing from my sweatpants
>”Yo dis cracka shit hisself!”
>Other Summer Islanders suddenly surround me
>Begin some sort of dance from their native isles, chanting “Woop there it is!”
>Not sure what IT is, I attempt to escape and summon my bannermen
>my cape gets caught on the door
>slam my head and wake up in an ambulance
>my mom is giving me a frustrated look: “No more watching Game of Thrones, user.”
>”It is known, mother.”