Why would Sony think this is a good idea after the emoji movie?

Why would Sony think this is a good idea after the emoji movie?

Ants etc etc

fake and gay

they should make a pepe movie instead

It looks fine on my phone.

Meme cinematic universe when?

>It Dabs
>a horror movie about a guy who kills teenagers who dab and dabs on their corpses
I'd watch that

>"They all dab down here, Wojak."

I hate everything made a good point when he said that they are using memes as marketing. We would still watch it because it's so shit and bizarre. They are still playing us.

"I have an army"
"Yeah well I have a Dab"

>starring Jake Paul

What the fuck is dabbing?

I've given up keeping with normie trends because 2 weeks later they're already over.

It's some kind of autistic move to express the general yolo swag feeling.

>Why would Sony think this is a good idea after the emoji movie?

Because they're desperate and want millenials to watch "hahahah look at this it's just like the meme! but in movie XD"

Also how is SONY even remotely close to bankruptcy? They got more than a movie division.

>'Dabbin'
>story about a high school dance team at the very bottom of the steppin' league
>transfer student enrolls and joins the team
>teaches them about a new dance craze called dabbin'
>this new secret technique gives them power to defeat other teams
>rival kid from another school one day sneaks into their practice and learns the move
>teaches it to his team
>final showdown of two steppin' teams, both equipped with the dab special attack
>MC transfer student hero balls with the ultimate variation of the dab
>scores straight 10s for his team and wins the tournament
>end credits both schools coming together to dab on them boys
>NFL legend cam newton and artist of the century future hendrix arrive to join in on the dabbin'
>movie is packed full of reddit/imgur memes
imdb 7.5/10
rotten tomato 68%
Sup Forums unironically calls it dance kino and spend a month defending it

>>story about a high school dance team at the very bottom of the steppin' league
Haven't read the rest of your post but I know it's exactly what my first thought was when I saw OP's image

I want to see this now

Would watch it actually.

Fuck, I was wrong. You forgot that the new kid is poor and attends a rich school, and you forgot that he falls in love but there's a socio-economic gap that they need to bridge. You also forgot that although the love interest is rich she has a miserable home life and expresses her angst through dance, with dabbing being the ultimate middle finger to her parents and yuppie friends towards the end of the film, and the duo being the lead dancers in the epic finale

>soundtrack by Childish Gambino

SONY IS SAVED!

Sequel idea:
Take the plot of The Karate Kid by make it about dabbing.

Plot twist: a week before the tournament, dabbing goes out of style and the hero and his nemesis bond (and bang) over the loss of their favorite dance and decide to continue dabbing until it come sback in style one day.

>not guest starring Paul Pogba
It's like you don't want third world money

The sequel should be called: You've Been Dabbed.

fund it

A disgusting racist salute

IN A WORLD WHERE DABS LIVE IN DABTOWN
DABBY MCDABS JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO DAB
FIND OUT ON A FAMILY FUN ADVENTURE THIS SUMMER
THAT EVERYONE
HAS A LIL BIT OF DAB IN THEM

*dabs on you*

Sony makes the best android phones in the market, why does their movie department suck so much?

>not Dab2: tha Beats
>young black guy gettin his life back on track after doing jail time
>finally able to afford some decent headphones, starts dancing in the projects
>expresses himself through music because he can't get anywhere in his shitty job and life because of The Man keeping him down
>starts dancing classes so he can express better
>befriends a police officer in his dancing classes
>both are fish out of water for dancing in otherwise hypermasculine lifestyles (gangsters and cops), and bond over it
>ends up forming positive relationships between the police and the poor ghetto dindus as both communities come to accept the dancers, and each other
>ultimately these relationships save a lil homie from a police shooting or something
soundtrack and product placement provided by Dr. Dre

FROM THE PRODUCERS WHO SAW STEP IT UP

>"you just needed to dab on them haters son"

Kino

It stands for Die Arische Bruderschaft