What's your gimmick when you're doing movie night with the bros?

What's your gimmick when you're doing movie night with the bros?

me, I'm the one who always does research and shares trivia about the film while we're watching it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=48cCcaxIi_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman doesn't have superpowers though

Sounds gay

You're annoying as fuck

And neither does the film invite the viewer to self-insert as the titular character.

I'm the ripper, and I punch my bros whenever they overreact or affect pretentiousness.

No, not at all. Everyone enjoys my knowledge and it helps us appreciate the film more.

Are you one of those faggots who think you should sit there in silence during the whole movie? We got rid of you wet blankets from viewing parties years ago. Now we've got the guy who always makes the perfect snarky comebacks to the screen, the guy who can do a great impression of a sassy black lady, and we've got an actual photographer who gives us insight into the photography of the film. Watching movies is a blast and I'm more involved in them in these viewing parties than I've been anytime else.

Me personally am the brew master! bring a keg and a cooler with an asortment of liquids to mix inside it.

I got this little oven alarm i bring too that rings every 15 minutes so i can ask around the lads whats their pleasure,When it all is noted and appointed i get to work! due to the complexity of my mixes we got to stop the flick when im preparing them but we all make it work.

I am the peeler, we live in a euroasian country and the predilected snack in our region is an assortment of nuts and menudences, due to our northern location there is an overabundance. of peanuts.

I peel them all off so our group can enjoy the movie without worrying over having to peel them!

I'm the guy who never shows up to a movie night because he has no friends to invite him

I really hope this is true because if it is you might just be a group of autists doing autistic shit.

You can come to ours but you wil have to be the guy in charge ot the wooden heated cheesy pot.

Gotta work your way up dawg but by the time you are sone with ice mantaining duty you will realize its all worth it.

*cringe*

>gimmick when you're doing movie night with the bros?

I wouldn't call it gimmick but I teased a few times because I check something about the movie on wiki beforehand.

I always pre warm the butter for our crab legs

>check something about the movie on wiki beforehand.
Enough is fucking enough faggot so sick of people like you.

>friend forgets his falcon
>I keep twop

It's my job to fish for the crabs

I don't look up research but I generally know a lot about actors and directors and I'll give my input and knowledge when the time is right.

It's satire.
youtube.com/watch?v=48cCcaxIi_E

That looks like a pretty great movie.

i bring a ladder to help the manlets out of the manlet pit. the cute little buggers worship me now and call me "le libératuer"

it has its moments. woody plays wilson like hes retarded, rather than a pseudointellectual asshole