Rocky IV

Why did the Russians cheer for Rocky when Ivan was knocked out?

because hollywood is white american propaganda

The Soviets were soon coming down, it was an expression of such a thing.

Also

Is Rocky II the best Rocky Movie?
Currently watching V

I > IV > Balboa > II > III > V

They're all good in their own way except V, and even that has its moments

Rocky IV is my favourite Rocky movie. It's pure 80s nonsense given most of the movie is montage but I can't help but love it.

This nigga got the right idea, all the movies are good except V which is the most lackluster imo.

Rocky II is a retread of Rocky 1 except Stallone wins at the end. Completely forgettable.

Because he had just spent most of the previous rounds getting the shit pummeled out of him. Everyone loves an underdog

During this time the best boxer was Muhamed Ali

but whites create a movie a about a white male boxing champion instead

white males are absolute insecure weasely shits.

These motherfuckers get it

Ali was retired by the time Rocky IV came out
He was even well past it when Rocky I came out
Stop talking complete shit

>trying to minimize when it's real and verified

t. insecure white male

>implying rocky was about boxing
lol

>I admit he was the champ during that era

>stop talking complete shit

uhuh. why are white males so easily butthurt when called out on their bullshit

(((white american)))

Nigger.

Rocky was based on chuck Wepner, who was kind of a nobody boxer but still went 15 rounds with Muhammad Ali. If Ali didn't want his white boxing symbol he should have been able to put down a man who had never trained for boxing full time.

Rocky is even based on a white fighter Stallone saw fight, you complete fucking moron. Who do you think Creed is based off?

Ok, serious question

Mcgregor or Mayweather?

Well we don't need to prove we are better at physical violence. The past 1000 years is proof enough.
Funny how negros are going in to the violent stage, it is almost like we are a 1000 years more advanced.

Boxing so Mayweather easily

>btw he got lucky and I tripped.
Rocky also cut out the part where Apollo tells Rocky to call him a nigger on TV to exploit the political climate and sell the fight, to which he refused because he'd offend his friends.

yeah but the "win!" moment is what goosebumps were invented for

Jor-El Rogan

Rocky 4 was the best one, the cold war atmosphere, the music, the villain were all perfect

Found the self hating commie