I enjoy this show

first for emilia!

no you don't

IT'S TIME

No one wants to play your game

Not fat posting, please.

holy fucking YUM

STANNIS!

The outfits this season have been utter garbage.

make me, faggot

So this is what Reddit brings to our board?

SURROUNDED BY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

cute.

Dany's isn't so bad but Cersei really needs something different

Still waiting someone to explain me their story arcs and wasted screen time on them, so far their characters progressed nowhere, Sam still nobody (not a meister not a fighter) Jorah still in friendzone.

Reminder this house has Zero (0) good qualities and is only liked by Kissless beta virgins

I liked that white costume she had the previous season. But it's too pretty for a girl in war. This one leeds more definition though.

>kill Night King
>entire zombie army dies

This is such a shit show

>Baron
It's a baronetcy, the participation award of titles.

I missed you user!

>any leaks?

If Gendry ends up killing Jon I will bust a nut

T. Rhaegar

Watch it, Reddit.

They removed Targ fucking shits, that's good

they're a lot harder to get than baronies, they hand those fuckers out to anyone who pays off the government

Jorah is Dany's shield. He just exists to be friendzoned and basically help her accomplish shit and get to where she is. Sam has a book that will reveal Jon being a Targ. Literally the only real reason he exists is to bring that to light not only to Jon but to the audience once and for all.

Based laughing storm

Who's the Psychodad of GoT?

youtube.com/watch?v=fnK85RoXF6o

NOT EVEN THE BEST SARAH CONNOR IN GOT

Prove me wrong, autismo

But their founder was a Targ bastard.

Superior dragon incoming

STOP THIS MADNESS IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!

Sam killed a white walker. What the fuck have you ever done?

endgame there brothers!

>(293 KB, 1062x1178)

The Laughing Storm, faggot.

>Stannis with a dragon

Holy shit.

I see a Targaryen at the head of a Dothraki horde. Obviously they didnt do a good job of it

Danny has 2 Dragons, dothraki horde, unsulied, two men that know Westeros best as advisors, Jorah seems redundant here.

Bran can tell Jon about that, im sure there are some people like Howland Reed that can confirm this if he doubts Bran the allseeingeye and sage of time.

you had one job

aaggh...

anyone got a link to episode 6?

*retakes riverrun offscreen*
*dies offscreen*

Why do people care about dragons so much. It's not as if D&D gave them personalities.

Is it even possible to top the S6 finale?

youtu.be/pS-gbqbVd8c

what game was this again? crusaders II with an asoiaf mod or some shit? I wanna play it

SAVE ME R'HLLOR

AAAAAAAAAAAH

HELP ME ROBERT

Without any contrarian hate, explain how is she ANYTHING new to Westeros as she's painted to be?
>But she's lovable for common folk!
So? Does this mean nobles won't fuck peasants over by making them work in fields from spring to autumn to get goods or won't use right of the first night? Or young people won't be conscripted to army and them die laying siege some shitty lord's castle for some shitty lord he doesn't even know the name of?

I liked the scene where Jon asked Missandei how is she free if she still there doing shit for Dany. But Missandei was given higher ground and it kinda faded.

Medieval nobles worked "people" like it's the last day on Earth and only technical progress put some kind of end to it.

One time they had colors.

literally nothing wrong with that, only the strength of the night king was reanimating the dead

but anyway, shit's magick, i don't have to explain shit

Admittedly Jorah was more important in the early game. Now she doesn't really need him anymore thus his relegation to the meme crew alongside idiots like Berric and the Hound who exist for who knows why.

Bran works with Sam and confirms that Jon is a Targ. The annulment revelation in the book may come into play, but in the end Sam is used here to urge Jon to take the throne since he is truly the rightful heir.

the s6 finale sucked balls.

Killing the White Walkers causing their wights to die makes sense though. It's just like with necromancers, the undead have no will of their own, they're raised and controlled by the white walkers so naturally if they die so do the wights.

>yielded to Duncan the Tall

Lol.

Lmao jews

Fucking hell. Is R+L=J the biggest letdown ever? I mean, it doesn't work, and it doesn't even matter at this point in the show. All it does is create more incest.

Jaime took Highgarden offscreen. Makes you think why bother making the show if you gonna leave moments like this to viewer imagination, also if you are tight with funds, why bother in the first place?

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nigga even in westeros the only women available have like 3 kids

N+L=J would have been better

>Berric and the Hound who exist for who knows why.
C-Cleganebowl is happening anyday now

sam literally told them where to get the material they need to battle the night king. Why are you so dumb? Stop doing drugs.

He died fighting, m'lord.

AAGHHHHHH SAVE ME RENLY

Not even the dragons could escape the all black uniforms of S7.

It is. At KL with Arya and Nymeria. Hound literally was brought back to fulfill a meme because Dabid was browsing Reddit with his idea crayons.

Is he the only decent Tully

It will dude. They're just saving it for next season since it's a pretty big meme at this point.

AAAAAAAAA

I NEED ASSISTANCE, GENDRY

*laughs in WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE*

Sam goes from being a fat useless fuck to being a fat not so useless fuck

does sam have any links?
>these rings on muh finger

Always knew betting on Jamie was a good choicce

>Thormund literally made himself a Maccuahuitl out of Dragonglass

Wouldn't the Dothraki start saying something or even openly rebelling against Dany for making them sit on an island for months while their horses die and they starve to death?

AAAAAAAGHHHHH DO YOUR DUTY, BRIENNE

Edmure is decent and did nothing wrong. He'll be the one holding Riverrun at the end of it all and he'll make out far better than 95% of the cast.

AAAAAGGGHHHH....DAVOS.....TO..ME

Who is the lord of Harrenhall right now?

Sam is the story's current source of dramatic/vital information reveals.

>There's dragon glass in dragonstone
>Jon is a Targ
Or any other piece of relevant 'secret' information the writers need to become available to everyone else, Sam will provide by finding it in one of the books he stole.
Also I think he might end up becoming the world's first public teacher at the end of all this. Bringing the idea that knowledge shouldn't be hoarded and should be made available to everyone to Westeros for the first time ever. Not sure if that will actually happen but I could see it being his natural end point assuming he doesn't die.

Tinytoes

Wrong.

Azor Jaime

shadow of the colossus 2 featuring jaime fucking when

>against Dany for making them sit on an island for months while their horses die and they starve to death?
She is a Fookin' legend in Meereen Ally

yes, crusader kings 2

what dorthraki

the place was empty as fuck when jon was overlooking the place during his brooding session

DABIB

When did you start to ship them /got/?

>Why are you so dumb?
Stannis did, you hopeless knob.

AAAAHHH SAVE ME BRONN

But she's still on the dragon there, that's just a terrible idea.

He better not be a big guy. I hate big guys!