Post your IQ and if you like Rick and Morty

Post your IQ and if you like Rick and Morty

140 IQ
Yes I love R&M

20 IQ
I hate it!

It's aight, I get the impression that one of the main writers/creators is a really funny guy while the other is a fedora. I think it'd be better if they get rid of the fedora.

5,470,678. I have transcended such trivial things.

30 IQ
It's trash. Xavier is /ourshow/

No

80 it's terrible

>IQ

It's not terrible but the characters idiosyncrasies get old fast. The show is no "smarter" than Futurama and the jokes rely too much on stuttering vocal performances.

Also
>muh Nihilism

I can totally see why 24 years olds that aren't as smart as they think love it.

I've never checked my IQ but I assume it's low. And I've never seen rick and morty, but I assume I wouldn't like it. I hope this helps.

PICKLE RICK

my q's 140 :D

115 - Not enjoying this season as much as the previous ones.

>tfw a bunch of normies at work try to get me to watch Rick and Morty nearly every day
>finally give in and watch an episode
>it's shit
>tell them
>they respond with "ooh that's the one bad episode" or "you need to watch more episodes to fully appreciate the humor"
>mfw

9 trillion
Rick n Morty

I feel the same way about its always sunny in Philadelphia. Never seen Rick and Morty.

It's okay. But checking someone's IQ and then trying to redpill them on Rick and Morty is the most autistic reddit thing ever.

the first question is deciding which one is the fedora and which one is the funnyman.
the second question question is asking if the show dynamic still works without them working in tandem.

160, Rick is a pretentious fool. Most of his 'inventions' are nonsensical garbage that would absolutely not work in the real world. I feel sorry for those that admire his faux intellect.

>1470
I love it. Probably the best show ever made. Brainlets gtfo

130 (when I'm medicated for my ADHD). Seasons 1 and 2 were fantastic, season 3 is horrible. It's like the show is parodying itself.

Why do you talk like a 3rd grader that found the class thesaurus.

I love it, makes me feel how smart and superior to those flyover country rednecks I am!

It can't be helped once you reach a certain level of intellect. It becomes impossible to express oneself as plainly as the average person.

I've watched the first four episodes of the new series. It feels different; is the animation quality worse/ better?

Also, it feels far more rushed than the previous seasons did.

Some people do talk like a broken thesaurus but cmon, this user was pretty vanilla. Just a bunch of common smartypants terminology.

You don't write like an intelligent person, though. It feels forced, real embarrassing. I know you're kidding, though, so bait successful.

Why do you sound like pretentious redditor?

how do i check me IQ ? :(

>a bunch of words that everyone with an education uses
>broken thesaurus
Are you American by any chance?

It's as liberals are paranoid people don't think they're intelligent anymore

Your assumption is that I don't know the words, that's not true, it feels forced and childish.

Would a redditor check those dubs?

It's the last two digits of your post number

Put two fingers on your throat and count the beats.

156IQ

Rick and Morty is simply the most intelligent and clever thing since that Sneed's Feed & Seed joke on the Simpsons.

I think I needed 5 episodes to be in

>tfw infinite IQ

It's nothing more than a swirling maelstrom of quantum arithmetic, the past, present and future condensing into one simultaneous vision, and the bellowing groan of a precarious reality only held together by my immense intellect

it's alright

I hate cartoons

I finally bothered to watch season 1 a day or two ago to see what all the fuss was about.
It's alright. Somehow within a single season a lot of the episodes felt like they blended together, but a few did stand out.
I didn't particularly enjoy the first few episodes. It picked up a bit starting at Mr. Meeseeks. Still has some seriously shit down-time though.
The show's alright. That's about it. I'll give S2 a shot later.

WHAT IS YOUR IQ THOUGH

Mature adults don't watch cartoons.

This
We only look at 2D lolis and traps.

>we
You got a mouse in your pocket?

its shit

Its ok

>5'8.8"
Fucking manlets I swear

Don't lie to me, you little shit.

their problem (and every comedy writer's at that) is that they think dramedy works

I'm not a degenerate like you, sorry.

Literal garbage

Not really

we /checked/ now

Man, that joke really flew over your heads, huh?

Why are you guys so fucking obsessed with it?

Does pretentiousness get under your skin or something?

I just check it out (it's a 20 min episode after all) once in a while, chuckle at some neat sci-fi ideas and jokes and don't feel obligated to love or hate it.

∞ IQ
Rick and Morty is quaint

4channers are not exactly known for their ability to recognize subtle cues in conversation

>IQ
284 and growing, last measured five hours ago
>Do you like Rick and Morty?
I don't get it, I think it's too intelligent for me.

70 IQ
I hate it because it made fun of God in the pilot episode and because liberals like that show

Reminder

Latest season has grown pretty tired, especially with the dramedy like mentioned.

For example, in the first episode I though Morty was going to helpfully suggest to the alternate Ricks that they could all suck each others dicks in a ring train and seeing this the Rick might be impressed to the point of sparing them (minimal chance but still there).

Instead Rick just shows up and shoots them and there's the stupid message taped to the gun and it's just... bleh. It's so different from Roiland's original humor with the Doc and Marty sketch where Doc tricks Marty into licking his balls. The new season is full of such tacticool animation like Pickle Rick killing rats for like what 3 minutes?

2high4you

92 IQ here and I think it is absolute KINO

How many layers are we hitting here?

>ouch my brain hurts!

107 and I enjoyed season 1 and 2. Haven't tried season 3 yet.

I'm just glad there's finally a show that can match my intellect

Animation is a garbage genre, it's for kids, it's worse than video games (this one is a hyperbole)
The modern western crap particularly is insanely bad. It's a shame, they should not waste money, resources, and airtime on these crude drawings.

Who is this homeless man? He looks familiar, is he a reddit meme or something?

156, and a member of MENSA because I'm a stupid asshole.

I really like it and I have no idea why people get their jollies all fucked when he says some atheist-type shit.

HAHA PICKLE RICK

yes

>148
Haven't even bothered watching it, desu.

dont like it that

The pilot episode is fucking hilarious and fuck you if you didn't like it. The idea of taking Back to the Future and making fun of it that way is fucking brilliant. Unfortunately, I don't think the show necessarily has legs because that's the idea that the show sprung from. Funny thing about being a comedian in a writing room- the best ones do stand-up and basically give garbage jokes in the room. Essentially because any comedian worth their salt gives way more of a fuck about their stand-up.

5'9
Yes I like it

>600
KINO
I
N
O

>that pic
I kindly ask you to go fuck yourself with a pickle.

sure but why

I do what i want

Just one

76 I love it and write fan fiction weekly

>Animation is a garbage genre, it's for kids
Heh...someone needs to be introduced to anime I think...

>Using the word 'fuck' and its variations no less than 4 times
Please grow up and go back to ledddit

I think it's a fun show. But I'm smart enough to know there's no reward for hating everything

Only children , fedora faggots, and reddit think it's anything but pure garbage. It's literally one of those things that if someone brings it up in real life I can never take them serious again.

It's alright, but I'm a bit too smart for it tbqh

yes i absoutly adore r&m

Oh yeah? Your 'adult' anime is probably only good enough for pre-teens

~140 IQ as well, and yes I love Rick and Morty.

To be fair, you have to have a *very* high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE.

Superior anime is only for those with the MATURITY to appreciate it's deep themes and dialogue. You won't get that with western animation to put it simply. Least of all Rick and Morty

Used to have IQ 80 And couldn't enjoy R&M but now with IQ of 140 I understand the profoundly deep jokes.

Enjoyable I suppose but the first season is still the best

I don't like RaM retard, your post screams irony at this point

I never said you did like it, baka. I was just making the distinction between eastern and western animation to counter your blankey statement about animation in general.

I don't know my IQ, as it hasn't been tested since I was a wee lad, but I am in a PhD program.

It's shit. Nothing fresh, just rehashed shit.

I've never taken an iq test but I'm probably pretty middling/average intelligence (it took me a whole semester of college to become competent in calculus, but after failing it once, I mad an A.)
Rick and morty is hit/miss. I like about half of them, but the only episode that sticks out as really good is the one where Rick gives morty a love potion and he ends up fucking up his universe.

Yes

Anyone else here fapped to rick and Morty rule 34 haha?

Asians are basic and lowly people, they will never match us, the Western folk
This is why animation is bad, because even our people can't fix it

~ 160
probably the best animated show ive seen but I doubt liking it has anything to do with IQ

153 when I last measured it but I was in highschool then. Years spent here have probably brought it down to 110 or somewhere around that area. I don't particularly like it, I just watch it so I can feed the shitposting machine that is Sup Forums, every iota of enjoyment I get from the show goes solely to the purpose of endlessly spamming threads on Sup Forums about the show while trying to mask my enjoyment in layers and layers of sarcasm. If you ask me in another thread I'll say I hate the show, it's Reddit personified, but I'm still compelled to meme it on Sup Forums to the point of exhaustion. Deep down inside I like it, it doesn't make me laugh, I occasionally pop a smirk at a few of the jokes (the Israel and butter robot ones for example) and then I mindlessly finish the episode holding a hollow feeling inside of me. I'm merely using Rick & Morty to pass the time, to waste away whatever minutes I have left before death (read: suicide) finally takes me. Sup Forums ruined me.