What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

they're really letting him use this other twitter?

Anthony Cumia is always saying shit like this to troll the black community, fuck him.

What did he mean? He means the trans is a lot cuter than the black chick. What the fuck?

Once you go trans, you can't go back. Your hormones are fucked for the rest of your life. That's why there's such a huge suicide rate among them.

No, that's what he said. What did he MEAN by this?

if any of you prefer the ape over the woman with a feminine penis, I hope you get crushed by the next confederate statue you topple

Are you really this dumb? Sometimes people say what they actually fucking mean.

>white racists would prefer to have sex with gay men than with black women

the ABSOLUTE state of conservatism

Bless him

Is that Rhianna? If so the tranny probably has less STDs.

I would rather longdick that tranny as well desu

Face it guys, unless you fell for the procreation meme, this is your best option for happiness

This whole pretending Rihanna is hot thing is such a tired normie meme. Her fucking face and forehead are atrocious. Skin color aside she has the body of your average stripper and the face of a fetal alcohol syndromed baby and everyone pretends she's some gorgeous woman when she looks like a crack whore.

Got any webm of her dick cumming from anal senpai?

Trans women are women you dumb fucks

That's why I will never vote Right, you are really ignorant and plain stupid

too bad her penis is fucking gross

He didn't say he would fuck either of them. He's talking about one looking cuter. That's all. I happen to agree with him because something inside me fails to find black women attractive. I don't know why, I don't know what made me this way, but it's very rare I find a black girl attractive.

>implying i cant find a thousand other ukrainian girls that look exactly like this

Your attempts to subvert are tiresome and wearing thin.

I would rather fuck a convincing trap than a black woman to be honest. At least you can't get the sissy pregnant and create nigger offspring.

real talk though who is that qt on the left?

Ha! He's actually right. To be fair, Rihanna is pretty cute too.

>Trans women are women

Yea but they can't replicate sue's personality

>Sometimes people say what they actually fucking mean.
What do you mean?

pretty sure that means he is gay rather than into bestiality.

Why is Sup Forums so anti-black?

Because of how detrimental to Western civilization blacks are.

Trans women are not women you dumb fuck

That's why I will never vote Left, you are really ignorant and plain stupid

Trans people don't have personalites, they're too focused on validation.

Can I get sauce on this+tranny in left part of OP

wtf i got a semi, dis a woman right?

They are ugly. I'm not even white. I'm a mestizo. Blacks are an embarrassment to the human race.

>tfw no qt trap gf to fug and watch anime with

Shane Diesel. Like Bailey Jay he doesn't identify as a woman.

Forcing a "White/Asian tranny is more beautiful than Black girls" meme has excellent SJW head explosion/infighting/triggering potential.

the average racial supremacist is someone who has accomplished very little in their life so to make themselves feel better they claim everything anyone who looks like them has ever done.

there just happens to be far more white supremacists on Sup Forums than supremacists of any other race because Sup Forums is a meeting place for english-speaking autistic weebs who are more likely to be white.

If only Sue had a jaw

There are beautiful women of every race.

>the average racial supremacist is someone who has accomplished very little in their life
Your making a broad generalization about a large and distinct group. Makes it pretty easy to recognize that you're just talking out of your ass.

Found the nigger.

Blame Hollywood

I never understood why people find her attractive. She looks like a baby.

You're* and diverse not distinct. I just woke up, sorry.

different person to OP. that is a girl.

>Because of how detrimental to Western civilization blacks are.

Yes goyim, blame the blacks, cut off your foreskins.

slavery was abolished and not a nigger since has a done a day's work, the lazy bums

>the average racial supremacist is someone who has accomplished very little in their life so to make themselves feel better they claim everything anyone who looks like them has ever done.

explain the Jews then?

>Your making a broad generalization about a large and distinct group.
Hmm.