Do you think Jake Paul has a future in Hollywood, or are Disney Channel films enough for him?

Do you think Jake Paul has a future in Hollywood, or are Disney Channel films enough for him?

How much do you get paid to shill this fool?

*dabs on you*

holy shit this kid is actually balding

You do it for free?
Sad!

he is so fucking ugly, i dont get the appeal. his brother logan paul, on the other hand, is really hot. no homo

fuck off Logan
*dabs on you so fucking hard it gives you a heart attack*

who is /logang/ in here?

Is his hair okay?

Just came back from Austria (the nazi one not the boomerang one)

I need a quick rundown on this. Yt vid or something

his hairlines fucked
so is his brothers

He is going to bald really ugly.

it looks great imo

This

Jake just looks bland. Logan at least had some charm and decent looks

This guys a douchebag but got to admire him for the work he puts into his profile.

>h3 podcast
we really need an e-fag board

Think he was also a bully in school?

Or is he just getting revenge on the chads?

They both look like white trash drug abusers, at least twice their age, maybe even neighbors in the same trailer park with Eminem.

And Logan's lips are unnaturally pinker than a bumhole. Whoever did the surgery should be sued.

He looks like the guy for how i met your mother.

He looks like fucking ted mosby

He got aspergers and tourettes syndrome

he was probably picked on relentlessly, the fact that he had to find a girlfriend in Israel is another hint he's a loser

Psychological bully for sure. Couldn't physically intimidate you but had probably made some people cry.

There's only one Austria

Why aren't there any non white members in team 10?

What are the Martinez Twins?

because there's enough of them everywhere else.

Social media only appeals to white people. Nigger memes are just crying face emojis on WURRRL STAAARRR

>e celeb thread
Generation Z is cancer.

>you will never have this 10/10 obnoxious Chad fuck you bareback and use you as his cum dump for a couple days before moving on to his next conquest only after dabbing on you

Move over grandpa, e-celebs are real celebs now.

Wait a second is this guy balding? That's rough.

>Just came back from Austria (the nazi one not the boomerang one)
fucking kek

As for quick rundown, look up one of the h3h3 videos. The first one will probably give you the most thorough rundown

dab on the haters

White Spaniards.

That just isn't true at all.

I have absolutely no idea what this dude is famous for apart from the fact that he's famous.

Damn I thought that was Ted Mosby

imagine how many of his school bullies fucked his mom

>Jayden is a LoganPauler
:(

go to bed kiddo

Is this real? Damn he looks so good. What happened?

Jake Pauler checking in.

Jews hate him because he represents the last bastion of unapologetic white identity.

what do you call that hairstyle?

mega beta

Who the fuck is this guy? I'd never heard of him until his name was everywhere because he got sacked from something.

>Martinez Twins
i just searched them and watched part of the video "Are we coming back to the team 10?"

why are they so retarded? they try and emulate the same retardo crap tropes of every other youtuber in the genre, but because they aren't native english speakers it manages to come out even more retarded than usual; quite the feat.

Because based Jake Paul hates niggers. He even raps better than they do.

Team 10 is an allegory for the union of white people from disparate parts of the world (USA, England, Spain) toward the common cause of removing Jews and non-whites.

Do you like men in a sexual way?

tfw had the same longish hair but could mostly hide it balding. a few years later and my hair is fucked except i don't look like chad and i have weak chin, no jaw and can't grow a beard. feels bad man. his hair will be fucked in a few years but he'll look fine because he's a chad.

this. logan paul is a very attractive and muscular man. he would beat jake up in a 1v1. he gets so much pussy and is so popular too.

t. someone who hates rap

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Paul brothers?

That's a nice smooth tongue. I bet it feels amazing.

JUST

Who?

You'd be right

Who is she

aaaaaand career over

can't he afford hair plugs and fin?

shieet these niggas balding at like 20

no hope for them

Isn't he a racist or something?

I think he was related to the alt right and Trump but I don't really give a fuck about this shit.

Anything more pathetic than hiding your balding hairline? He's a coward.

>Because based Jake Paul hates niggers. He even raps better than they do.

kys

That's one wicked combover.

I don't get it.

"Les enfant terribles" means "the balding kids" in french

uhh, that's a yugioh card.