Whitey just can't win

Whitey just can't win.

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/hollywood-movie-ticket-sales
hollywoodreporter.com/news/summer-box-office-2017-alien-king-arthur-blues-guardians-galaxy-revenue-down-2016-1006020
youtube.com/watch?v=fkqGiPB2D8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good
now they only have 600 more years to make up for

why bother trying to convince people you're not evil, they'll see you as evil no matter what you do, you could literally transport hitler from 1945 right in front of them and shoot him point blank in the head and they'd still think up something about it that makes you into everything that's wrong with the world
so why bother, just let them do whatever the fuck they want and just do whatever

But we did.

>tfw the Indian and Chinese taking over Africa

lmao fucking chink propaganda

literally destroy every country they go to and pretend to be heroes

Derete

Sounds familiar..

Talking about Murika there?

Indians have been in Africa since the late 19th century

lmao you mad wang? go see north korea (china's influence) vs south korea (america's influence) and see who came out on top

I don't even understand what this headline is saying.

Hhmmmm......

So have the Chinese.

About time America saw what they look like to the rest of the world.

Not their fault, nigger countries simply aren't capable of maintaining first world infrastructure.

Probably doesn't help that other countries manipulate them for resources.

They didn't do anything with their resources for the last 5,000 years, they're not going to start now.

Yes they are.

>chinks try to fuck you over with loans

>america tries to fuck you over with false color revolutions, indoctrinating the young, millitary invasions, arming the "moderate opposition" and overall spreading degeneracy and "western values"
>and loans

Fucking lmao this just keeps getting bigger

Sir you are an African-American, not an African. You needn't carry their water, they certainly would not return the favor.

?? I dont get it

>implying every asian shithole isn't jealous of what happened to Japan and the post-war rebuild that turned them into a real world player

How come chinese are not racist against blacks like whites are?

did black people ever manipulate a white country for resources in history

So what we should constantly destabilize a country just so you can have diamonds. Also why do you think Trump wants war with NK? It just happens to come at a time when the world realized that they are sitting on trillion dollar worth of rare minerals.

Can somebody explain the headline? It makes no sense.

Japan is literally dying, they're the country with the lowest birth rate in the world...

>taking credit for Japan being a homogenous cuontry with the highest IQ in the world

Fucking retarded Americans.

>yfw Chinese peasants are more civilized than Wh*tes

East asian/European countries all have low birth rates. This is a good thing, due to automation we wont need as many people.

You know that extreme left viewpoints and inane black people tweets aren't the common view, right?

No one in the real world believes all white people are evil.

>"Like eagles discovering their prey"
You've gotta love Communist propaganda.

>meanwhile in Europe little girls are raped by Muslim assault trucks

ah yes, the most prosperous and smartest nations having no children is a good thing , less of them the better

but nigger population in africa increasing x10 , no comment on that

Have you been living under a rock? Why do you think all of Europe is pushing so hard for immigration?

>You know that extreme left viewpoints and inane black people tweets aren't the common view, right?
Is that why the media was scrambling to pretend like Antifa didn't exist after Trump talked about the alt-left? It's kind of weird how many people are covering for them.

Have you been to a college campus in the last few years? Maybe they grow out of it, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's why we have immigration

We will take in and integrate the excess Africans. By the time Africa is developed and has the lifestyle of the west, we would already have developed a post racial world. And it will be beautiful. No eccentricities, no races, no borders.

Except Israel, that will be for the Jews because of how much they suffered trough history.

A misguided sense of moral obligation. Most European countries have enormous unempolyment rates, and most refugees live off welfare.

>all of Europe
>not corrupt bureaucrats and politicians desperate for someone to pay for public pension
Wew

>yellow is white now

2016 was the worst year in over a decade for movie ticket sales

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/hollywood-movie-ticket-sales

And now 2017 is looking even worse.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/summer-box-office-2017-alien-king-arthur-blues-guardians-galaxy-revenue-down-2016-1006020

The spell of leftist Hollywood degeneracy has worn off. People are sick of Hollywood propaganda.

They're not the majority, but they seem to have a very strong influence on mainstream media/opinion.

Trump defended genuine neo-Nazis. There is no "alt" left, only a more extreme left (that are still good people who mainly protest white supremacists).

The "alt" in alt-right refers to their liberal fiscal policy.

Remember when the right wing media, Sup Forums and T_D swore up and down that the Alt-right was a made up term to slander the right and that Milo had nothing to do with the non-existant alt-right. It's funny how things work.

What were you like in college? The internet has made things worse look at Sup Forums

i literally have no idea what any of this means

youtube.com/watch?v=fkqGiPB2D8M

Looks like chinkkino.

>only a more extreme left (that are still good people who mainly protest white supremacists).
Yes, good people that advocate violence and the destruction of free speech.

Is this part of the Empire of Dust cinematic universe?

The short version is that SJW people don't see Asian an oppressed minority in Hollywood like they do blacks. Despite being less represented than any other race. This is because the Chinese,Korean and Japanese film industry is big. So the article is about how this Chinese movie should have a POC and is pretending that Chinese people are white.

the eternal anglo cant be stopped

It's totally that people are sick of propaganda and not that ticket prices and concessions are outrageously expensive. No way consumers are responding to price at all, no siree.

>Yes, good people that advocate violence and the destruction of free speech.

Dude hate speech is free speech. You sound retared. I get that SJW want to ironically make everything nice, but pretending that the people who constantly talk about how bad fags and niggers are is the good guys.

Why can't it be both? Few things as complex as the movie market are going to be moved by one thing and one thing only.

Gee if only we had an oppressive authoritarian government...

They are so fortunate in China.

>hate speech is free speech
Exactly.
> but pretending that the people who constantly talk about how bad fags and niggers are is the good guys.
I never said anything of the sort. Abolishing free speech because some retards said nigger and death to jews is overkill, and tramples the rights of everyone.

it's Chinese Rambo

Arbitrarily created categories of speech and letting people in positions of power chose what goes in what categories is literally a cornerstone of tyranny, authoritarianism and the destruction of free speech. End yourself.
This is a stone throw's away from "boycotting this company's product is hate speech"

>Everything that isn't muh freedom to indulge in endless licentious consumerism and democratic slave mentalities is oppressive authoritarianism even if my daughters are getting raped just the brice of freeboom ;DD

its just pathetic
the whole article title is literally one huge buzzword.

give your goverment free reign about what free spech means, it will NEVER turn against you, just do it.

lmao are you kidding me

whites are nicer to blacks than any other race, no other people would have ever freed them as slaves or given them rights

Why can't they say yellow savior complex?

>muh strawman
Cry more chink

>whites are nicer to blacks than any other race
What is african colonialism by europe. Dont try to debate me on history bruh

>What is african colonialism by europe
That would be when Whitey came to Africa, made it better, then blackie got jealous, kicked whitey out and Africa was shit again.

Try saying Muhammad was a pedophile in America or Europe and tell me how your free speech went

> "boycotting this company's product is hate speech"

Pretending that calling somebody a fag or nigger while you wave a nazi flag is the same as "boycotting this company's product is hate speech" is very disingenuous.

Allowing hate groups to roam free and speech for the massive is never good either user. You are also forgetting that most people have no concept of free speech. You guys thing being able to say what ever you want means you shouldn't be punish for it.

You also all hypocrite who fight for free speech. Unless it's somebody you don't like that says something you don't agree with. Then you try to get them shut down pretty fast.

>made it better
Who is king leopold. Sup Forums just cant stop getting btfo

I live in America and I say it all the time.
I also don't associate with any muslims so I don't have a problem.

Yeah. Sounds like Ashkenazi Jews to me, as well.

And it was STILL worse after Blackie took over.

>You guys thing being able to say what ever you want means you shouldn't be punish for it.

That is exactly how it is in the us, with a few exceptions. The supreme court has ruled numerous times that hate speech is protected speech, most recently this spring.

>a country getting smaller is a "problem"

>Allowing hate groups to roam free and speech for the massive is never good either user

You get to pick your poison, not whether or not to have it. How the fuck do you plan on ideologically confronting faggots if they legally can't say what they believe? It's like making suicidal ideas illegal, it doesn't fucking do anything but let things fester under the surface.

>Try saying Muhammad was a pedophile in America or Europe
Do you actually think this would be difficult? You need to take a break from the internet and experience the real world user.

>The supreme court has ruled numerous times that hate speech is protected speech, most recently this spring.

Only from the govt. censoring you. Public company still have power over what you say and how you say it. You can bitch about not being able to say nigger on twitter, but the govt. is powerless to stop them from deleting your account.

do you mean the real world, where islamic blasphemy laws exist on the books like in Canada and the UK?

We're talking about real life, user. Not the internet where laws don't matter.

that's chink-specific, don't see euro-commies saying something like that

America is also responsible for South Korea. They wouldn't exist today with out the US. We should of let Japan keep most of China.

>You guys thing being able to say what ever you want means you shouldn't be punish for it.
Not by the government, they have absolutely no role to play in it and they never should.
>Unless it's somebody you don't like that says something you don't agree with. Then you try to get them shut down pretty fast.
I do nothing of the sort but hang onto that strawman, you might need it later.

>Trump defended genuine neo-Nazis

source?

>islamic blasphemy laws
I live in a real country that has no such thing. Let cucked countries worry about it.

I wish China would halt the pretense of "civilized, " behavior and outright take Africa from the natives already. Africans don't want Africa for crying out loud.

all it requires is a minor change in your nation's demographics, user.

>Not by the government, they have absolutely no role to play in it and they never should.

Tell that to Tipper Gore

You can't do it in real life either. Try going to McDonald or a grocery store and start a rant.

>main reason for white hate is slavery
>only 1% of Americans owned slaves
>Americans are only 10% of white people
>hating all people with white skin because of it

Why can't SJWs see how illogical it all is?
Shouldn't they be hating on the rich 1% that actually owned slaves? Shouldn't this be a class issue, not a race issue?

>Try going to McDonald or a grocery store and start a rant
You are free to do so. The other party is not allowed to wail on you for it because that would be assault which is against the law regardless of why they did it.

Do you live under a rock?

>Shouldn't they be hating on the rich 1% that actually owned slaves?
No one alive in the US owned slaves. Don't be retarded.

WEW that is some spicy bait
i'm sorry no one replied to you yet my friend

>Do you live under a rock?

so you don't have a source where trump defends neo-nazis?

They think those genuinely racist whities spend their time doing favors to other whities and beating downt he black man, so good or bad, if you're white you have benefited.

"Why are arbitrary borders forcing different groups to live together a bad thing if diversity is great?" is a classic meme.

>The other party is not allowed to wail on you for it because that would be assault which is against the law regardless of why they did it.

You would also get kicked out because being able to say what ever you want doesn't make you immune to the consequences.

idiots read the "both sides were wrong" tweet as "nazis are okay" because they're retarded and emotional

Believe it or not, America as a nation isn't defined by demographics, it's defined by shared values and ideals, primary of which would be the Bill of Rights. Even if the country is full of spics and niggers, as long as the values are properly upheld, free speech and all other basic human rights will survive.

tl;dr, education is the cornerstone of insuring a new generation of Americans know the dangers of the government deciding what is and isn't free speech. But our public education system is god awful, so I don't have much hope there. Fuck it, it was a nice run.