No I'm done here-

That doesn't sound right.

That's not how I remember that scene

*Dunneheir

award for biggest idiot right here

>No, I'm Dunnheir

"Is that a problem?"
"No, I'm Dunnhier."

A strange tale of hubris right at the beginning. Here we see a guy who's so full of himself he (perhaps constantly) boasts that he can work around any problem, because "[he's] Dunnhier", the legendary thief. However, almost immediately after his first appearance, he is nonchalantly shot in the back. It really delivers Nolan's message about escalation perfectly: the low-life criminals in Gotham have no respect, even for other criminals and their previous merits. Even Dunnhier, with all his skills, is expendable.

explain McKenna?

Abikka Recar:
>Schools Out time to go
>McKenna's not getting up is he?
>What happened to the rest of he guys?

moar pls, there is one about a clown peering into the camera...

This guy gets it.

man this movie is too smart for me

thanks, missed that the first time around

What confused me was the role of the bank manager. What was Nolan trying to tell us with this character? Was it important that the bank manager seemed to know one of the robbers? He even called him out by name "Ewan, your friends are dead!"

No you got it all wrong. He was saying, " Do you know who you're stealing from? Ewan Yurfrenzaded!

Nolan again was showing the hubris of the high class criminals and mivsters in Gotham being uprooted by chaotic new criminals in the new escalated crime scene. Ewan Yurfrenzaded is clearly one of the most high profile mobsters around and is so arrogant he shouts his name to the robbers

That changes everything. Nolan really knows how to pack a lot into an opening scene. This and the airplane scene are probably two of the most complex scenes in all of cinema.

Just before Dunnhier was dispatched, he called someone. You can hear him utter these words
>Here comes Cail Endlarm
Was he calling for backup? Did he know he was about to be betrayed by a friend?
Nolan has yet again created a character shrouded in mystery, another thread woven into the tapestry of enigma. While Cail Endlarm's true identity remains unknown, we can make educated guesses as to who represents this highly esteemed person (Dunnhier himself is forced to call him into aid).
It could very well be Abikka himself, going once again under another name, but knowing Nolan's mind and it's infinite spirals and layers, he wouldn't be satisfied with that, so I'm daring to slam the tag unto Batman himself. Why else would he be so hellbent on stopping "Joker" and bringing him in? Not for a few people he just met a while ago, no no.. It has to be because Dunnhier was Cail's aka "Batman's" close friend.

Top guy is Ewan Yafrenz

please spoonfeed me the meaning of this meme

We're poking fun at how poor nolan is at writing. The grammar isn't even correct.
"Ewan Yafrenz are dead". The "are" should be "is". It's fucking embarrassing.

No I'm Dunkirk.

YO LISTEN UP HERE'S A STORY ABOUT A LITTLE GUY THAT LIVES IN A BLUE WORLD AND ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT AND EVERYTHING HE SEES IS JUST BLUE