youtube.com/watch?v=MCToMDEaefo
youtube.com/watch?v=MHWBEK8w_YY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>American """men"""

he make le funny face hahaha

truly a comedy genius

>(((German))) 'comedy'
youtube.com/watch?v=MCToMDEaefo

the sad thing about tim and eric is that once in a blue moon their sketches are actually funny

celery man, for instance: youtube.com/watch?v=MHWBEK8w_YY

but i get the sense they could never be consistently funny and compete with real comedians but their narcissism meant they could never accept that so they just decided to shit out whatever garbage under the guise of irony

>Someone told all his friends that Tim and Eric were geniuses 9 years ago

why is she covering her mouth to smile? oh, right....

awesoem, when?

politically, tim is pathetic, but i like his comedy and acting.

this is almost as bad as the black french comeiddan, duoinne or wahtever, palestinian 'set'.

who?

Right wing #Snowflakes crying over a cancelled white supremacist show. How pathetic! jajajajajajaja Just further proves the Right is the true #Snowflakes jajajajajajaja go back to Alex Jones and cry about gay frogs #SoreLosers jajajajjjajaja

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

They've done it again. Another bit that's just over my head. I'm sure it's hilarious but I just don't get it.

i hate kikes and im 1488 but tim is still funny. not saying tim and eric isnt slightly soured for me forever though

this. i think tim is an embarrassment to the white race and brett gelman should be put in a camp but man cinco product sketches are funny

feel free to thank us for the internet any time!

>i hate kikes and im 1488
could you imagine being so much of a loser in real life that you bought into the whole online white supremacy meme because you need to fit in and belong to a community LMAO

i bet it was all the MLP bullying that made you full of hate user

Bck 2 reddit u nigger

Eliza
Yeah, because it's fucking adorable

could you imagine being so buttblasted by that guys half-assed internet racism that you bought into the whole reply meme