Bran and Night King Got the Same Look

The night king was a lord commander of the night watch iirc

The nose is the same as well

that was the Night's King

Holy fuck, it fits.

/ourguy/

What the fuck is the difference?

One is book one is tv

what is with game of thrones and swapping actors? the old one looked perfectly fine

Bran becomes Night King after realizing humans fucking suck and so he can walk again.

uh, no it's not

They've been hyping Bran up for six seasons and only recently has his story become interesting. If he isn't the NK, I'm going to be severely disappointed.

That was the night's king right?

bran is the night king and he is also bran but he is both at the same time because all events past present and future are happening for bran at the same time he exists outside of time and space

Brann IS the night king tho.

Kill them all, Bran.

If NK is bran, whatever to the original first man? his conscience faded?

we already saw the night's king human appearance and he's blonde you retards

>implying Bran didn't warg with the dude just as he was killed thus becoming the Night King

he got hordor'd

test

>it's another retarded time travel episode

He was a nigger

when?

were the S8 leaks real?
if they were Bran isnt the night king but he becomes the next night king

BRAN IS NOT BRAN ANYMORE
NIGHT KING POSSESSED BRAN
BRAN DED
JON WILL BE DED
DANY AND DRAGON WILL BE DED AFTER JON
TYRION WILL BE DED
BRIENNE WILL BE DED
JAIME WILL BE DED

that doesn't matter, bran's powers is he can control someone in the past and fuck their lives.
when he got transformed

There must always be a night king?

• We end with a scene in the far far North, in the Lands of Always Winter. A single White Walker rides to and brings the body of Bran Stark to an altar. Remember that the Night King stabbed Bran in episode 2. He was stabbed in the heart with Dragonglass. He performs a certain ritual and Bran opens his eyes. They’re bright blue. The White Walker puts a crown on Bran’s head and the altar slowly changes into one of ice. Winter is coming…

End episode Six.

There must always be a Lich King, Fordragon!

no, the remaining WW find brand body and crown him

Just because Bran has visions you think he has the ability to time travel? How the fuck would it be possible for him to exist simultaneously as his human self and the night king???

>Show already establishes he can see everything that has ever happened and possibly the future
>its in the realm of impossibility that he can time travel

No. Script leaks do not happen before filming, because only people of the utmost performance get them at this stage, and they literally just finished writing. And, on top of that, I've heard that these bullshit """leaks""" came out before writing was officially stated to have been finished.

Real leaks happen around filming, which will probably start next month or October.

Also not to mention the """leaks""" are hilariously incoherent and inconsistent, more-so than anything D&D would write.

i meant the episode / season / time you dumb fuck

why the fuck were the leaks better than what will actually happen

>Instead of King Euron slaughtering the Targaryen army en masse with an axe he'll get stabbed in the dick by Cersei after asking for her hand in marriage

Bran will become the Night King while warging at a crucial moment and Jon will have to kill him.

I don't see the writers resorting to such lazyness. They have shown in the past though that they'll introduce magic in order to resolve unresolvable plot lines

are people actually dumb enough to believe the bad fan-fiction leaks

>I don't see the writers resorting to such lazyness.
They stole the plot of Wrath of the Lich King. Dipshit & Dumbass are hacks, even Metzen wouldn't pull this bullshit.

If the night king is bran shouldnt he be rolling around in a wheel chair?

cricket

retards think hes gonna go back to the past and warg into some random guy who then gets stabbed and night kinged

it's fucking dumb, and anyone who thinks it isn't is dumb too. same for any gullible tards who think the leaks are real lmao

or Bran will warg into the Night King to temporarily stop him, and Jon will have to kill him then, knowing Bran will be kill as well

This, nobody outside of the writing team gets scripts until a month before filming. It eludes me how people fall for this shite. Happened before season 6 started filming too.

• Euron and the GC invade the Dragonpit. Euron start to battle Jon Snow. Jaime hastens to the Dragonpit, together with the Hound and Jorah and some Lannister men to get Jon out of there. Bronn doesn’t want to risk his life and stays where he is. Euron almost manages to kill of Jon Snow, but it’s Jaime who suddenly stabs him from behind, mortally wounding him. Jaime tries to get Jon out of the Dragonpit while Jorah and The Hound fight the remaining sellswords to make sure Jon gets out of the Dragonpit. Men of the Golden Company keep throwing spears at Drogon and it’s obvious that he’s dying. At one point, Drogon unknowingly unleashes his fire, causing the Dragonpit to tremble. Jaime realizes that Drogon has caused the wildfire to ignite beneath the Dragonpit and commands Jon to run for his life. A gravely injured Euron laughs before he’s dying, telling them that they are all fucked.
Before Jon, The Hound, Jaime and Jorah can escape it is too late and the wildfire consumes the whole Dragonpit. Nobody makes it out alive. Yara and Gendry witness the wildfire explosion from a distance and watch with much horror. People are seen fleeing King’s Landing before any more wildfire can ignite.

So the current night king turns Bran into the new night king which is the same person as the current night king?

didn't they already spend all the wildfire when cersei rekt the hight sparrow et al?

let me just pull that out of my ass for you

I'm not against this theory, I'm just kind of sick of D&D's plotting being so predictable that Reddit keeps predicting everything correctly

shh theres more when the plot asks for it

did bran need a wheelchair when he warged into hordor you fucking retard?

>95% of the cast dies in some lazy, shitty wildfire explosion
yeah dude that would be so better instead of something realistic

this is comically bad. how do people fall for this?

>implying leaks were wrong
>implying got not atrociously comically bad

you're an actual retard, mate. it is literally impossible for that leak to be real, and that's ignoring how bad it is. if you, however, had half a brain and read it, you'd realize that it's obviously fake pretty quickly.

Place the crown upon my head.

Bravo DB, Bravo.

literally just google night king transformation and you are gonna find it
try to not be such a retarded next time

>HBO database hacked
>personal accounts of HBO employees hacked
>"Hahaaa impossible for scripts to get out!"

are you an actual retard? that's not how scripts get leaked lol

i know you're REALLY dumb and bitter and all, but just because you want the show to be this bad doesn't mean it's real. they didn't even fucking finish the script by the time the leaks came out.

Yeah dude, because the hackers who could only get one script (of episode 4 or 5, don't remember which) would totally fail to mention they also the entire outline (which is full of inconsistencies that go beyond just poor writing) of an entire season of GoT.

Not only that, but after failing to mention that, one of them waits weeks to release this supposed leaked script. A script with fan-fiction tier events and writing that outright contradicts season 7 events.

why so mad? just wait for the real leaks to start in october, no biggie...

that's just standard stark wear. ned wore something similar and arya is wearing the same shit now. it might even be a northern thing.

They are the same person, The Night King is Bran's future self.

Imagine being this gullible.

Joffrey is the NK.

Typical show "fan" who does not even know what he is watching

can't wait until we see notable dead characters get WIGHT'D

best of luck on losing your virginity

One fucked an ice zombie whore over the wall and crown her as queen of the night. The othe is the best javelin bender and dragon slayer of westeros.

Some user in a previous got general was talking about a chrono-loop:
>bran goes to the past attempting to stop the children of the forrest befores they create the white walkers
>do the bran thing and fuck all
>white walkers are created and he becomes the night's king
>fast forward to the present
>our bran goes...

what bugs me about this is why the 3 eyed raven had his eyes on bran in the first place? see, someone must've tipped him off to show him why bran must walk this path and why the 3ER had to train him, but not completely train him so Bran could fuck up

it all fits

Also see

Fuck off Branfags. This is dumber than Westworld shrink ray theory.
Screencap this post, Bran is just a useless fucking cripple cuckboy.
Night King is literally /ourguy/ driven by pure evil and chaos.

>before Sup Forums and after Sup Forums

Exactly, it's almost a copycat of the adventure time episode where prizmo come back to life tricking jake into some parallel dream dimension. The 3ER knows before hand that the war is won/lost but can se clearly wich side will win; so he just inserts a "copy" of himself in both sides. In this scenario bran is just a transmission vector. Also find the chrono-loop post and screencap it.

Well if l remember well, when Tyrion was preparing king's landing for the blackwater battle he ask some shady alchemist if they were any more secret stashes of wildfire hidden around the city; the alchemist answered him that the only ones that know that were the mad king and the alchemists who maked it in the first place, but sadly, the mad king had burned alive those alchemist.
So well, it's a very plausible possibility that all king's landing is just a giant bonfire waiting for the right pyromaniac to start the fire.

the original was Doomhead you retard

>how did the prince of persia exist simultaneously as himself and as a Sand wraith out of time?

Does the Stark motto "there must always be a Stark at Winterfell" have anything to do with the Night King? Do the events of the War of the Five Kings, making Winterfell devoid of Starks, trigger the Long Night?

did that happen?

When Jon first wakes up on the boat I could have swore he had wight blue eyes. Did anyone else see that?

>being this new
holy shit keep lurking

obvious red hearing

Words are wind. If a Lannister doesn't pay a debt, will it trigger the Long Night?