previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13753208
youtube.com/watch?v=kj55XNXJztY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Tormund: Dick. I like it.

What did he mean?

It meant that he liked the word, not that he likes actual dick, you fucking Satanist.

But then how do you explain:

Tormund: "Fucking's the best."
"But we have no women."
Tormund: "We'll have to make do with what we got."

OC

Anyone have this with the "virgin volley" comparison?

I don't know why GRRM decided to make a primitive traditionalist tribal culture so socially liberal. Doesn't make much sense, historically.

Use this one later.
We're in here for now despite retarded OP.

> Thoros gets belly-beaten by zombie bear and then eaten alive by zombies
Jon Snow: lol whatevz

> Daenerys least favorite lizard pet gets killed
Jon Snow: Im so sorry...

Is this the power of pussy?

Stupid shit meme

Are you fucking retarded? "Socially liberal" is a meaningless term. Savages will fuck anything with a hole

Next season Arya kills Jaime when he rides north to fight the undead army with Jon. She takes his face and goes to kings landing to seduce Cersie as Jaime and sticks the dagger through her heart while they're making out. Then reveals her face and finishes her off after edgy speech.

Daenerys loves pussy and she wasn't the least bit upset. It can't be that.

fuck your shitty meme word edition

First for BILLY FUCKING BONES

F

Eh, rejection of hereditary hierarchy, mostly equal rights for women, I think GRRM was trying to paint the wildling culture as somehow more 'progressive'

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

strawpoll.me/13753208

HOW WAS IT, LADS?

Fucking Christ, this show.

This episode alone was an atrocity.

>Go out beyond the wall without equipping everyone with dragonglass weaponry
>Be as stealthy as a bull in a china shop
>KO a White Walker, conveniently all but 1 of the wights die
>Setup for all the undead army insta-dying after killing the Night King
>Water in a frozen tundra cracks with one person stepping on it
>conveniently breaks around the island in a perfect circle
>Wights cannot cross for whatever reason
>Night King doesn't KO them all with spear chucking
>"We're gonna freeze to death. Let's not utilize my fire sword or the fact that we have a human bonfire over there."
>Insta ravens get word to Dany
>Dany teleports to them just in time
>destroys hundreds of wights, but ignores the Whites
>Jon fucking ignores his ride out of there to go kill a couple wights
>NK spears the dragon that the heroes AREN'T on
>Benjen shows up for 1 second, NO TIME, then gets swamped
>Jon somehow still lives
>wights can actually swim somehow, as indicated by them grabbing Tormund from the water and wrapping chains around the dragon
>THE FUCKING CHAINS
>More forced Jon/Dany romance

And to top it all off, the dumb fuck bends the knee. What a clusterfuck of an episode and easily the worst one of the series. Who fucking writes this trash? If Martin ever gets off his fat ass and finished ASOIAF, it better not be this retarded.

dany

> Liberal
> Fucking any hole disposable when there are no females
Do you even know what a prision is? Thats a pretty primitive behavior mate. Besides,he was just (wait for it, take a deep breath) JOKING.a minute later he says "it's pussy for me" but you only see what you want to see.

anyone who puts anything higher than a 6 is a plebbitore

>tfw when girlfriend of two plus years came out to me as lesbian
>tfw two years of intimacy and work unraveled in months
>tfw she is still in my friend group and watches Thrones with us (long story
>tfw when she ships Dany with any woman
esp Yara in the show because she is projecting
>tfw when I tell her Jonerys is inevitable
>tfw when Jonerys becomes canon and she is BTFO

Anyone have any similar stories?? I for one love that Jon and Dany are canon.

WAKING UP THREE TIMES AT NIGHT TO PISS IN A BUCKET

WIIIIINEEEEEEE

Anybody disappointed this series is going full fantasy with the whole good guys vs unstoppable evil force?

cuckold, disassociate from her immediately. You're spending time with a woman who hated having sex with you.

>No shot of Tyrion and Jorah on that beach after they escape the Stonemen and had that feels talk about Jorah's dad

That was the peak kino

Just got a leak on Brady's replacement.

>The face when when

What did user mean by this?

Everyone here is. The political intrigue is what drew everyone to the show, normies just want to see the characters interact like an anime would - nothing makes sense but it looks badass

Threadly reminder that next season Arya kills Jaime when he rides north to fight the undead army with Jon. She takes his face and goes to kings landing to seduce Cersie as Jaime and sticks the dagger through her heart while they're making out. Then reveals her face and finishes her off after edgy speech.

that feel when you don't know shit

I will literally kill myself if this is true

having the zombies pull the wyvern out of the lake with chains was literally the laziest and most predictable thing you could do
>not having the lich king awaken the dragon and have it crawl/fly out of the lake

Fuck...

WHAT IS THE NIGHT KING'S TAX POLICT?
GRRM IS A FUCKING HACK FRAUD

>We all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end, like [J.R.R. Tolkien]. I think Tolkien did this brilliantly. I didn’t understand that when I was a kid — when I read Return of the King.
>expecting anything else

I am. What drew me to the series was the war of the five Kings. Now it's just typical superhero bullshit

> The man who once narrated a close encounter where he supposedly fucked a fucking bear said something about dicks which makes me uncomfortable

reminder Stannis is no longer unique in being "The King who Cared" since Daenerys has now also travelled north to the Wall's aid and is going to help fight against the Long Night.

Bran is the NK
Jamie is AA

So what is Jon and Dany?

I cannot comprehend what the fuck is going on with Arya. It just doesn't make any sense.

>someone linked it to Reddit so they could spam 10s

Ruined, start over.

Want to form a suicide pact?

GIVE THAT BACK IT WAS HIS TIME

No, he wasn't, you're just projecting.

There's plenty of historical basis for how he wrote the wildlings, those traits have been seen in multiple tribal societies throughout history.

The future of the realm.

Danny gonna find out she can have kids but only with someone with Targ blood aka her nephew. Theyre gonna breed dragons and shit and its gonna be all peaceful or something stupid I dont fucking know at this point

If you're a bird, I'm a bird.

oh c'mon we all knew about the WW in the beginning.

The ending of LoTR wasn't "bittersweet"

Is GRRM retarded?

I bet her pussy is so pretty and hairless like a little girl's. I want to fuck it and put my thumb in her butthole

Reminder that Beric is /ourguy/ now.

ALSO RIP THOROS

>wyvern
Stop. THIS. SHIT.
6 LIMBED DRAGON IS ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE AND AERODYNAMICALLY INACCURATE. THERE'S MORE TO DIFFER DRAGONS FROM WYVERNS THAN FUCKING NUMBER OF LIMBS!!!!

Frodo and the others having to leave Middle Earth was pretty sad nigga

kellyc gave the night king a dragon

she will be responsible for the wall being destroyed and the army of the dead sweeping across westeros (thats if her nigger horsemen don't do it themselves first)

>normies like this anime-tier writing and characters
>normies hate anime
Hmmm.

It's pretty cool that he had those chains on hand just in case he ever needed to pull a dragon out of a lake.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj55XNXJztY

remember this, fucking faggots?

Did Littlefinger die yet?

They were leaving Middle Earth so they could live happily ever after in an island somewhere.

How's that sad?

The show that wasn't afraid to kill off characters has become afraid to kill off characters. Bronn and Giantbane should be dead

Team Beric checking in

>Elia
>Lyanna
>Rhaella
why does Rhaegar get to fuck the best girls?

next episode
edgy teen mcpsycho kills him

That Theon shot is literally art. You could hand that shit up in your hallways and people would consider it art

For you.

Uhhhh why didn't the wight walkers weapon burst apart when John's snow touched it, you know like last season?

Anime has become a lot more mainstream Iver time. Give it a couple more years and people will be eating up your nippon turds.

>a character just died this episode
>two more coming in the finale

Holy shit how the hell Tumblr can produce such good art and here on Sup Forums produce pure shit? I'm starting to think I'm on the wrong side.

Because Frodo technically died.

He never recovered from his wound that the Ringwraith gave him. He sailed off to the undying lands. Basically elf heaven.

>oh c'mon we all knew about the WW in the beginning.

The White Walkers were there since the beginning, but i always thought that George was going to come up with some interesting twist instead of the WW just being bad guys

yea... what ever happened to that baby White Walker? Is he the new Night's King?

You could hang actual shit up, and people would consider it art.

> Shipping away headed to literally heaven on Earth
> The evil force has been utterly destroyed and now mankind is ready to prosper in happiness
Yeah, very bittersweet how the bromance got hacked.

At this point they could have copied the WotLK trailer and I wouldn't have even been mad.

The big season ending is that Dany is going to kill everyone in king's landing by accident? Once KL is gone, where will the capital be?

NEVER FORGET THE SONS OF THE HARPY!

NEVER

Why are you so fucking autistic? He said

> walking's good
> fighting's better
> fucking's best

And then he says he has to make do with what they've got. That means their best choice is fighting. You fucking mongoloid.

AAAAAAAA SAVE ME GREY WORM

>6 LIMBED DRAGON IS ANATOMICALLY IMPOSSIBLE AND AERODYNAMICALLY INACCURATE
You realize dragons are not real. right?

Jonsafag tears are delicious. Sansafags have to be the least self-aware most delusional fandom.

Fan favorites keep surviving

Can you add greyjoys?

This is how you make new walkers i guess.Just take human babies and turn them.You should shove an obsidian dagger in a grown man if you want to make NK.

It didn't burst apart, rewatch that scene.

AAAAGGGHHHHH SAVE ME DAVOS

>At the end of the series the Night King has been destroyed, but the millions of mindless undead begin rampaging without a master nerve center
>Bran there must always be a Night King utters Jon
>Bran dons the Ice Crown

Would be Kino.

It was normal weapons that burst apart when touched by the white walker weapon, not the other way around

>Arya and Sansa scenes

Fucking kill me now the worst two characters in this show

>tfw no slag gf
jdimsa

he says it didn't too

>Casually light sword on fire
>Let your brother in arms die from freezing after he received you multiple times

Couldn't even toss the nigger an extra blanket? 7 people sitting on a rock and they just ignore the one guy with horrible wounds? What were they busy doing?

It's a lot less weird to fall in love and fuck your similar aged aunt you've never met, then fall in love with your cousin who you grew up with as a sister

What drew me to the series was the Lannisters vs The Starks. With that Sansa letter, maybe we may see some conflict next episode?

I agree on this. You would expect on old game of thrones, post red wedding, that from the magnificent 7 headed towards the cold hell, only one or two would make it back. Now All of the main made it back and the one who died is of little importance, absent for whole seasons.