Tomorrow I'm going to quit image boards forever and become a happy productive member of society...

Tomorrow I'm going to quit image boards forever and become a happy productive member of society. Thanks for the memes Sup Forums!

Good luck, user. See you Tuesday.

I don't believe you but good luck anyway.

As if Sup Forums is responsible for your laziness

lt's an life altering addiction like many other things.

Good luck space cowboy, see you on the other side

see you later fag

Good luck buddy

See you next week on /got/ season finale

there is literally nothing wrong with poster here 14+ hours a day aimlessly wondering through the same threads waiting for new replies

you'll be back within a week, sneedposting like ever

god speed

>become a happy productive member of society
>not kill self

you are not a true Sup Forums user

>mfw i can't stop posting browsing refreshing-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5 Sup Forums threads
>mfw skip meals not do laundry forget everything can't stop posting browsing refreshing-f5-f5-f5-f5-f5 Sup Forums threads
>mfw Sup Forums my only social interaction online and irl

>Tomorrow
Same. Once I learn Japanese, I might come on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums to gloat, but that won't be for a long, long time. Either that, it'll be when I can afford a monster of a gaming PC, which also won't be for a fairly long time. But tomorrow, or actually today once I have to decide whether I want to do something else.

see you tomorrow. same time?

>Once I learn Japanese, I might come on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums to gloat
Don't, I managed to get away once and when I thought I was free from the pull I decided to check up and here I am again. If you get away, stay away.

This, my Sup Forums addiction has fucked my life up.

See you tomorrow user :^)

>once I learn Japanese

You realise attempting to kick weeb habits by being a weeb doesn't solve anything, right?

if you shake very very hard and fast will bird puke? will it fly around like a drunken dizzy bird? tomorrow i'm going to buy a bird and find out.

>on the other side

DAMN YOU NOW THAT SONG IS PLAYING IN MY HEAD NONSTOP I CAN'T STOP IT DAMN YOUUUUUUUU MAKE IT STOP

fuck off nerd

>f5
get a script grandpa

No don't, The bird neck is like half an inch thick underneath the feathers. If you grab birb like that itwill died

See you next Sunday declaring the same thing. Good luck though.

Honestly it won't be hard to avoid coming to this shithole when every thread is normie GoT-tier shit and every other board has fucking nazi mods that ban you for not being reddit enough. Internet culture is dead, we are living in a corpse.

>leaving this shithole
Sorry user, you fell for the ultimate meme.

Hopefully, no. I actually haven't been on in weeks since last night, and I have a job and school and Japanese learning, so a lot of things to keep me occupied from here.
> If you get away, stay away.
Probably good advice, but to either afford a computer or learn Japanese will take so much time, I'll probably have kicked the habit if I leave that long. We're talking like four months at least.

Sup Forums isn't really a weeb habit, and I think I would get more happiness by learning to read anime, manga, and video games in Japanese than coming here, so of the two weeb things, I prefer the more satisfying one.

i'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, user, but you can never leave. you're dead. we're all dead. Sup Forums is our purgatory.

This lol. The first updater script for Sup Forums came out like 9 years ago.