twitter.com/AnonBabble

START THE DAMN PRESTON VIDEO BEFORE I BOAR MYSELF

A TARLY BOOOOOOAAR

AT THE BATTLE OF SUMMERWHOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

remove cu ck bobby posters now!

DO IT FOR HIM

BEND THE KNEE

>Andle

NEDDDD THE WHOOOOREEEE!!!! IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!

reminder that stannis and dany are the most boring characters in the show

fuck off stannisfags

Which one is faster?

king of the andles, the rhinar, and the furstmen

THREE TIMES A NIGHT TO PISS IN A DAMN BUCKET

WIIIINEEEEE

Still Arya

Gendry

I CAVED IN HIS BREASTPLATE STRETCHER

GODS I WAS FAT THEN

Ravens

THREE BOARS A NIGHT TO PISS IN A DAMN WHOOOORE

THE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR IS PREGNANT

youtube.com/watch?v=gfhTnNu5iQA

No immigrants. Debt free.

is he /ourguy/?

THE STATE OF SHOWFAGS

RENLY YOUR BACKDOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRR

>No one ever cared about your dialogue, no one ever cared about your intricate story
>all those typos
that's bait, user

Nay info on bandana girl from those burlington bar vids?

D-damn, h-he's fast

>wake up and see this over you
what do?

RUN BACK TO WINTERFELL

ILL FIND THE WHOOOOOOOREEEEEE BY MYSELF

Robert posting is a god send

Jon not freezing to death proves he has dragon's blood

More wine, your grace?

There's a whooore coming Ned.

Why was Renly such a twink faggot in the show when he's literally described as Robert come again by anyone who ever sees him in the books?

Why did (((They))) made a total comic relief Bond Villian out of Night King bros? He had a chance to end it all with a spear throw but he chose to shot down other dragon and leave group of people who will potentialy ruin his plans in further episodes?

Why did this show went from clever writing to full cliché in the last 4 seasons?

DRAGONS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Instantly give up the independence of my people and the freefolk by bending the knee to a psycho foreign whore with a savage army.

Are we being raided by an AI programmed to collect and randomly spam mangled Robert quotes?

He's always been our guy.

LANCEL LANNISTER

kill her

Honestly bobbyposting makes me laugh every single time. Whoever started it, I love you.

Le b8

they really wanted to drive the gay aspect home

My asshole puckered from laughing

How the fuck did they manage to make Arya such an obnoxious retard?

All this robort posting is making me sad for season 1 again

The Lands of Always Winter look comfy.

LEAKS LEAKS LEAKS

LOOK AT THIS WHOOOORE

ONE BOOOOAR, AND NO DOTHRAKI HOOOORDE

MAKE A NEW SEASON BEFORE I WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR MYSELF

Reminder that if you're disappointed with today's episode the blame is solely on GRRM

D&D were not hired to write GOT plot from scratch. They were hired to adapt books.

Period.

And here we are, 7 years after they signed on to be the producers, and no books. Just a few "notes" from GRRM. IMO, D&D have done an amazing job bringing the series to life. They didn't sign up for this, but they're charging ahead with a purpose and trying their best to do the show justice. They've produced 7 amazing seasons in 7 years and what has GRRM done? Nothing.

I can get behind them and anything they want to do with the series from this point forward. I understand that it might not be perfect, but it's as good as it ever will be. The fact it's any good at all is a testament to D&D's ability to do it all. GRRM has abandonded his convoluted story and left it up to D&D to tie it up and finish it. They aren't the novelists in this deal. But they want to deliver for the fans. And they're doing their best under terrible circumstances.

new pasta?

so we can safely put S7 into it's rightful place as the second weakest season now

I don't think one more episode, no matter how strong can elevate it

Must have been a rare whooore to make Lancel Lannister forget his breastplate stretcher.

Bend Dany.

Action, Emilia, please

Maybe the other other could have handed over the fucking javalins in a more timely fashion instead of being all slow and dramatic. Then they'd have had time to nail all three dragons.

It's made too small your grace it won't go.

he's a fucking show off

>Hmm, seems like you can't finish a man off, eh?
That would be character assassination. He's dead. Fuck off.

1>3=4>2>6>7>5

SMOOOOORL? SMOOOORL IS IT?

*SNIFF*SNIFF*SNIFF*

I don't know if it's because it's 3am or if it's legitimately funny. Either way I'm about to piss myself

she is a fucking goddess in this episode

i want to cum on her face and let it freeze while she stands there and BSOD's about her scaley baby

Not dead, check the leaks

Cleganebowl can save it

YOUR MOTHER WAS A WHOOOOOOREEEEEE

A BOOOOAAAAAAAR WITH A FAT ASSSSSSS

>he's too little for me
w-what did she mean by this

Fake leaks.

What the fuck is with her face? It looks so bloated and swollen like she got some botox infusions.

She's a size queen

PISS ON A BOAR

WIIIINNNEEEEEE

Jon wants bend Dany on the Iron Throne

can the bobbyposter making these please make one of the scene where he says "FAT, IS IT?" to ned?

at least post a good webm

>gendry makes it to east watch
>SEND A RAVEN
>raven gets to danerys
>from the north in half a day

I thought ravens were like snail mail, not cell phones.

Im just waiting for Night King to start talking at this point and meet with Jon, have a classic stare down contest with some cheesy lines whit him, where he will eventualy spew out his "EVIL MASTERPLAN" and leave in dramatic fashion

underrated

>yer grace, yar too fat fer yer armour
>IS THIS HOW YE TALK TO YER KING, NED??

She's been with Carl Drogo.

She only prefers 6'3 tall brown muscle men.

IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR KING?

i meant the image but this also made me kek

Who just risked the most precious asset she had to save your life and who is adorably about to break down in tears in front of you, and whom marrying will almost guarantee you will become king of all of westeros. Jon is smart. You can tell he was about to barf at the blonde piggy in front of him. But think of the opportunity. I'm starting to think Jon is a psychopath who looks really deep and tough, but all that is an act. Just look at the facts:

Jon was sent to the wall, and not dissuaded by his own parents (because they knew what he was. They saw.)
Jon was killed by people who knew him best, under his direct command (that should tell you something)
Jon was brought back to life by a god of fire
Jon is sensitive to any insult, readily insulting Gendry, but not being able to take the banter
Jon forsook his oath of celibacy, with a wildling nonetheless
Everybody else fought the wights with everything they had, while Jon dragged a body around, and looked into everybody's eyes while doing nothing
Once the dragons were there, Jon put on a show of fighting, and got one of Dany's dragons killed because of his showing off
Jon is gone from the north for just a few weeks, and already the northern lords have had enough
Catelyn was instinctively disgusted by Jon, probably because she was aware of his psychopathic tendencies

Jon is the smartest person in the show. He went from bastard, to king in the north, and is now about to become king of westeros.

raven fly on like twice Gendry's speed what are you talking about? They are really fast

If you watch the episode more closely it's pretty obvious that the sun has gone up at least twice before dany gets there

nope faggot, the precedent is FMA, you're BTFO now GTFO.

One of my friends started listening to the audio books and while we were watching tonight's episode he turned into a gigantic faggot.

'WELL IN THE BOOKS THIS IN THE BOOKS THAT"

Like yes, nigga, I know they are superior. I've read chapters out of the first two. But shit, you can read the books without being a BOOKFAG.

he's a midget with a fat cock

It's empty, your grace

Canonically Gendry

Varys or Euron

Not an excuse

tormund told everyong about his small pecker

>wake up and see this over you
what do?

Yeah

find the breastplate stretcher

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT

BEND THE BREASTPLATE