prev 6 days until #EPIC BOATSEX
GET THE FUCKING HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5xdTlgaaaw
youtube.com/watch?v=gYw2YC1psn8&t=501s
youtube.com/watch?v=yx9dRL1BCCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isaac is cuter at 18

So did Euron give Grey Worm a lift to King's Landing?

THE

first for ASOIAF is a love story

HOOARE

/azor beric/

its here boys

STEP ASIDE SER

THREE TIMES A NIGHT TO PISS IN A DAMN BUCKET

WIIIINEEEEEE

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=-5xdTlgaaaw

Anymore reactions like this? This is gold

youtube.com/watch?v=gYw2YC1psn8&t=501s

*cries in Scottish*

>Gendry runs all the way back to the wall
What the fuck were they thinking? It's almost like a parody of itself

No immigrants. Debt free.

thanks 1 month late slowpoke

all those meme discussions about 3 dragon riders finally put to rest.

Why do normies even care about Viserion? Drogon is the only one of the dragons that got actual focus throughout the series.

The other two are literally just fodder and never got any attention aside from that one moment with Tyrion taking off their chains. There's literally no reason for them to be sad other than "waaaah muh qweeeen lost one of her precious children".

mee waz stwonk

excuse me bran is going to mindfuck that dragon

Why exactly did D&D waste so much screentime on Greyworm when he literally can't act and has absolutely nothing interesting to say besides "muh slavery..."

LANCEL
FUCKING
LANNISTER

Just started the show. My favourite character is King Robert. I like Mark Addy as an actor

Redpill me on Ned though. Does he get less judgey in later seasons?

Bobby B posting is the best thing to happen to /got/

Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

>all these dozens of "s7e06 totally real and not forced reaction videos"

burn youtube

He exists to make Missandei show her tits

Why exactly did D&D waste so much screentime on Sansa and Arya* when they literally can't act and have absolutely nothing interesting to do except look smug*

>horse lords from a steppe that attack with overwhelming numbers in blitz attacks being used to conquer neighboring kingdoms
>not similar to Mongol horde

They needed to up the Apes of Color ratio and Greyworm was all they had.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

RUN MY KINGDOM

They walked for half a day so he ran for a quarter of the day
AHHHHHHHHHH posting
It would be part of the truce, has the episode been leaked yet?

Wrong

It's set up

The pay off will be this week when Littlefinger gets out-tricked by the Stark Kids

>Appeared on and is a fan of game grumps
I'm glad he's been forgotten about at casterly rock.

What is Sansa doing?

GO GET THE ARSE STRETCHERRRR

>undead Stannis
Lmao

>Dany rides at 500mph without a saddle or protective clothing for 1 day straight

Oh you sweet summer child.

>tfw no one cared about sweet Myrcella
>OH NO THE DRAGON DIED ;_;
I hate everyone.

He's got a head on him like a Tobelerone.

>Mongol horde well known for using distinctive, devastating tactics to win their victories
>knock off horse lords that just blindly charge ahead like retards and magically win because REASONS and teleporting horses that apparently don't need to be fed.

in a show with continuity errors, how badly did the dragons fuck up the night kings army? seems pretty heavy loses but they gained i dragon i guess

>standing on the horses

This is beyond retarded

IMAGINE NED AND BOBBY WRITTEN BY 2017 D&D

>ready to bend the knee
>when this will make the north abandon him
If the Karstarks left after their father was killed so should the vale and everyone else after this
Also will Sansa marry the lord of the vale, as it'll be the first time the lines cross

I'LL PUT HIS HEAD ON A PIKE
GODS

Why exactly did D&D waste so much screentime on Daenerys when she literally can't act and has absolutely nothing interesting to say besides "bend the knee..."

THOUGH ALL DO MEN DESPISE US

This is off the table though

Did Viserion and Rhaegal ever do anything besides be chained up in the basement? Not even Dany rode them.

hella f*cking epic

Look out over the North contemplatively

Y-your grace?

If it was such a big plot point that they were mining dragon glass, why didnt they bring any???

>raven with average speed of 50mph would have taken 28 hours to reach Dragonstone in a straight line, non-stop

>like bro, Martin is such a genius nobody could tell Jon was the central protagonist

What a load of horseshit. He gets a POV at the start, immediately gets connected to the overarching Walker threat, gets constant attention, got a super special Direwolf and sword in the first book, and was always the underdog which is literally always the central protagonist of any fantasy work.

Everyone knew Jon was the main character, and everyone knew Jonerys was canon ship. The 2 underdog characters both getting constant attention and working their way up the ranks in a rigged system and slowly becoming saviors to their people. It could not have been more fucking obvious .

I wish we could hear the sound barrier breaking when they send the ravens south

who cares about that sandnigger fucking whore? vid was still an innocent child ;_; rip

/coddbros/

He has plenty more wights coming from further inland.

Will the show reference Bran and Tommen's homo no homo relationship behind the scenes

And no one ever uses a shield, the show runners being inept isn't something new

HELP ME WITH THE BOOOOAAAAR

The same reason people care when the direwolves die. People emotionally connect to pets.

Unfortunately both of them died
One got boared to death and one got his head on the spike. Such is the fate of foolish honorable warriors.

MORE CRYPTS BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Did somebody say Toblerone?

Where do the white walkers live, what are their houses like? What's their economy and culture like? What does the commoner White Walker family do? What gods do they worship, if any? What's the Night King's tax policy? What reason is there to even call him the Night King? How do we know he's just an appointed general or an elected leader?

WIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEE

There's a scene in S8 where Bran is practising using his powers to influence the past

After the Sept of Balor explodes, he appears next to Tommon, kisses him on the cheek and whispers "do it" into his ear, right before Tommen jumps out the window

Jon is a shitty King of the North, he sold his people without even asking.

mongols rarely had overwhelming numbers
the chinese and the arabs both vastly outnumbered them

learn history before you chat shit you fucking plebian, they won using superior strategy

But they did.

Thormund had a dragon glass axe and Jorah twin daggers.

le epic minor book house meme, fine taste my fellow redditor ;)

The narwhal bacons at midnight

Don't forget bronze sickles piercing plate metal
I thought he used a bow against it, and why isn't Loras there making him drunk

W-were out of c-crypts m'lord

SHAY THAT TO MY FAISH

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

THE DEFENDER OF THE VALE!

your gif has a t-shirt advert in it

Did you know that?

whoever the rob poster is, I love you man

gives me consistent chuckles itt

THAT FEELING WHEN YOU HAVE NO SLAG GF TO SLOBBER ON YOUR COCK

The wolf doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep

>yfw GRRM is deliberately 'consulting' the show to be so abysmally bad on every single level that no matter how mediocre the last few books are they'll be seen as better than the show.

Why did Drogon let the others ride him?

Friendly reminder to ride it like you stole it

Yes, they were called the horde because of their small numbers. Learn language you fucking plebeian.

>he still thinks he's getting the rest of the books

This is GRRM's vision

so sansa dies so arya can have her face to kill little finger?

This is easily one of the dumbest episodes of the show.
Bravo D&B

>posts the maisie image and not the one with Sophies thighs
you're a dissapointment

More wine, Your Grace?

youtube.com/watch?v=yx9dRL1BCCQ

the hound and tormund seem like good lads irl

>honourable
>breaks a marriage vow

And Hahrehahl aye shupposh ish off the table.

Daily reminder that he outlived the chad Bobby B and Ned. The master of planners

YOu;VE GOT no COCK

SMOAL COCK

Me, me HAVE BGI COK

...FRIEND.. XD

HOW ARE YOU, COCKLESS?! XD

IT'S BEEN SO loNG snce the BATTLE OF THE BAS- uh ROBERt'S YOUR ROBERT'S REBELLION

But now... i have no coCK