twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHERE IS MY WINE LANCEL

you fucking autists I hate you so goddamn much

remember the white walker from episode 1 who was like a fucking predator

now we have them ambushed by humans

FUCKING DABID

EGGG

Ronnel Arryn
>When the queen regent returned to the Eyrie she found her son sitting on Visenya's lap asking if he could ride the dragon with Visenya. Visenya afterward bent both knees.

why? old thread reached 300 replies

YOUR KING DEMANDS WINE AND WHOOOORES!!!!

>tfw you will never rape sansa and through Stockholm syndrome you will get a gf

so where did this explosion of awful baratheon memes come from

aaggghhh...

RHLORR HUNGERS
AAAAAAGGGGHHH
HELP ME RHLORRRRRR

I WILL FOK U UP M8 I SWEAR ON ME DED MUM U TRAITOROUS CUNT AY

IS THAT HOW YE SPEAK TO YER KING, NED?

hourly reminder dnd have retconned the Tyrells and Tarlys out of existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxH4-4MU23c
CLAIMING THE GREEN AIRED SJW

why? because of these

Who /Dayne/ here

Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

I hope that Jaime is forced to kill Cersei when she tries to do something mad, such as blowing up King's Landing with wildfire to defeat her enemies, then he shortly dies afterwards. It would be a great end to his character arc: he's forced once again to do the 'dishonourable' action which ultimately saves thousands of innocent lives, also killing the only woman he loved. If he dies shortly afterwards he'll also leave the world with her just as he entered it.

It's pure pottery.

RENLY AAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

>hating on aaaaaagh and bobby posting

episode 1, season 1 the white walker is right outside the wall

season 7 episode the army of the dead is right next to the wall.

AAAAAGGGHHHH
THIS MEME IS OURS
BY RIIIGGGHGHTT
AAAAAGGHHHH

more

WHAT IS ARYAS PROBLEM? LITERALLY I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON. WHY?!?!??!

>danyfags leave
>sansa pic
This can't be real.

...First..of..his..agh...name...K-i-ng..of.the..aggh...,AaAGHnadals,,,agghh...

yeah I ain't giving their channel any clicks

When Jon Snow finds out his father, will he keep his same name? How do people even know his "real" name. He was never with his mother long enough to be given one.

NEEEEEEEED

LETS GO BOOOOOAAAAAAAAR HUNTIIIIIING

go back to tumblr sandrafag

Why didnt the nights king attack the dragon that was (1) way closer (2) NOT flying around (3) sitting still on the ground because a lot of people was climbing onto it?

Why didnt they just bring a prisoner north of the wall, execute him there, and bring his zombified ass down south?

Why didnt the nights king throw a spear at them while they were trapped on the middle of the island?

Why didnt they use the flaming sword to stay warm?

Why did benjen super all of a sudden show up, out of nowhere? Was he just watching the whole time?

Why does it take longer for ice to freeze than it does for (1) gendry to run to the wall (2) a raven to fly from the northernmost part to nearly the southernmost part of a whole fucking continent (3) daenerys to fly all the way up again?

I laughed louder than I should.

Thank you, based Whoreposter

Believe it or not I was there.

Some guy asked for like 3 threads to put glowing eyes on a Robert picture. Then me and other people made a bunch of glowy eyed Robert and it took off from there.

Looking back, maybe I shouldn't of made so many pictures

SHIREEN HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

...aaaggghhh... and the Rhooyyynargghh... and the ffffirst mehhhhaaaaarrrrghhhh... men...
Aaaaagghhhhh....

>Lady Sansa Stark of Winterfell
>Not Best Gril

based Sansa is the only good Stark left

>Why didnt they just bring a prisoner north of the wall, execute him there, and bring his zombified ass down south?
Why do retards keep saying this, people don't just turn into wights when they die north of the wall.

What is his endgame?

how fucking fast are blazing trough these threads?
fucking whores

How did the zombos get the big chains???

He will never find out about his father. Everyone is dead who knows the truth except for Howland Reed who barely even exists.

SAVE ME PATCHFACE

What is her fucking claim to the throne?

>she is not the next Targaryen in line, that's Jon
>her father was a horrible leader and things were much better under Robert, so the rebellion was clearly a great thing
>she knows nothing about Westeros
>she is impulsive and violent, if it wasn't for Tyrion she would have destroyed King's Landing and killed a bunch of innocents, even more than Cersei
>her track record as leader in Essos is horrible, she leaved a mess behind

She has no claim for the throne, why would anyone support her when she is also a horrible leader. Danyfags are clearly the biggest brainlets, she invaded a land and killed a bunch of people because she is a power hungry lunatical and thinks(erroniously) that she is the rightful queen just because her father(GOT's Hitler) was the king in the past.

Is that you, sister?

gfycat com/BlindNeglectedDingo

Hakuna Matata

>Why didnt they use the flaming sword to stay warm?
>recieve the power of flame from a god
>use it to stay war because its a little cold
its like you want him to smite your wirthless ass

>Why didnt the nights king attack the dragon that was (1) way closer (2) NOT flying around (3) sitting still on the ground because a lot of people was climbing onto it?

Others will fly away.

>Why didnt they just bring a prisoner north of the wall, execute him there, and bring his zombified ass down south?

The rest of the questions will be answered when showfags won't be that fucking dumb and forget everything that wasn't an episode ago.

GODS I AM STROOOOOONG

What happened to the Gendry hammer meme?

AAAGHHHH user SAVE MEEEEEEE

And harrenposting?
I shappose thatsh offdetable?

How did the zombies descend to the bottom of the lake, tie the gigantic chains around the dragon?

Oh... those chains are iron? so way too heavy to lift as they were.

Oh who cares.

DANY X JON = OTP

BOAT = SHIP

>He will never find out about his father
bran will tell him, maybe take him on a fancy flashback

I'm sure they will stop at Winterfell and Bran will tell him

>The call that saved Westeros

Hallenharu?

THERE'S NO TIME, THE WHORRRREE IS PREGNANT

awful post kill yourself

it's GRRM's self insert which means that aside from being an SJW she is also utterly incompetent.

Arya and sansa are the most boring characters in it. Couldn't care less

only if you get dubs with a stannis post

AAAAAGGGGH DO YOUR DUTY BRIENNE

ONE THREAD
SEVEN MEMES

based bobbyposting saved these threads

>Jonsa fangirl

Into the fire.

JOOOOOON

THE WHITE WHOOOOOOREEEEEES

they mentioned the possibility of freezing to death a few times

>Others will fly away.
what

>The rest of the questions will be answered when showfags won't be that fucking dumb and forget everything that wasn't an episode ago.
what

>Why do retards keep saying this, people don't just turn into wights when they die north of the wall.
they always make a point of having to burn bodies that die north of the wall, regardless of how they are killed.

Truely /ourguy/

Why didn't Dany just fly North of the wall and have Drogon pick up a wight with his feet then fly back?

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A G H

B O B B Y S A V E M E

This, I don't even watch this shit show and haven't since end of season 1

FORGET IT NED THIS IS CHINATOWN

PLEASE BRIENNE IT HURTS SO MUCHHH
AAAAGGGHHHH

>they always make a point of having to burn bodies that die north of the wall, regardless of how they are killed.
Yes, so that the White Walkers won't raise the dead bodies that they find, like they end up doing to create the army of the dead. Dying up north does not automatically turn you into a wight.

GENDRY AAAAGHHHHHH SAVE MEE

hello you

This is peak /got/ right here

>has 0 archers
>siege equipment consists of 3 big chains
>has a cavalry that consists of 3 horses
>entire army is extremely weak to fire
>entire army is extremely weak to easily farmable obsidian.
>the entire army can be vanished away if 3 dudes die
>said dudes turn up to every battle and just stand around begging to be shot by a hail of arrows

I'm sorry but how was this "army" ever going to be a threat? Literally the most dangerous thing about them is the dragon they just now got because of some dumbshit plan to kidnap a zombie.

How were they ever going to take a castle without siege equipment?

How were they going to handle archers without cavalry? How were they going to handle enemy cavalry without archers or cavalry or a proper contingent spear men?

I'm sorry but even real world medieval armies would laugh at the "threat" a loosely organised band of 100% infantry would pose to a nation.

ILL FIND THE BOOOOAAAAAR MY MYSELF

POST ALL YOUR SANSAS HERE RIGHT NOW

silly goose

Guys, I just came up with a perfectly reason way the WW had those giant chains. They're made of ice, like the WW weapons. I don't know if it's been said in the show, but WW can do amazing shit with ice

MAKE IT STOP BRIENNE AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH

Fucking raven in the background again.
Honestly, they are going to do this to every scene where Bran is watching, are they?
Twice even in that scene.

he's hitting at God

RENLY
SAVE MEEEEE
AAAAGGGHHHH

AGGGGH RENLY HELP ME I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL, HURRY UP AND CULTURALLY ENRICH ME

kinda this...

friendly reminder that edmure is still alive in the show