My RACIST uncle posted this FILTH on his facebook page and it showed up on my feed. Help me DEBUNK his lies, Sup Forums

My RACIST uncle posted this FILTH on his facebook page and it showed up on my feed. Help me DEBUNK his lies, Sup Forums

Grow some balls, cuckboy.

Old news...

And Breitbart is made up of 100% right wing shills and conspiracy-obsessed nutjobs.

What's his point?

W-we can't... Nooooooooooooooooooo
How will we ever live with ourselves now that we is raycis?!?!?!

Step outside your moms basement and get punched, nazi!

ah yes CNN and breitbart are just as bg as eachother and them all being jews is a coincidence

How is it racist?

>...but but but what about

All forms of racial supremacy are wrong. Unfortunately not enough attention gets paid to Jewish supremacy.

OH VEYYY

dude who cares lmao just turn your brain off
dude just open your borders lmao just smoke weed and let everything happen to you

>All forms of racial supremacy are wrong
I dunno familam, seems pretty sweet living in western countries thanks to white supremacy.

Falseflagging as a liberal on a right-wing board stopped being funny at least three years ago.

Breitbart is worse because they're literally being brought on by the president to help run the country.

>i-i-it's okay because B-Breitbart you k-know that controlled opposition news site? it exists so it's okay!

100% correct and you are not a mentally ill shitlib

Say goodbye to your employment, bigot

We don't read kikebart, Infowars is /ourshow/

No! Not the president!

Gas em.

does this debunk?

and who's the bigot here?

Nationalism is not supremacy, it is self determination.

And all CNN staff, gentiles too, get their marching orders from the Reptilians

And those Reptilians are in turn serving their Archon masters.

Jews are reptilians from Saturn.

And Intel on mostly Indians, but still keeping the white man down for some bizarre reason.