Let's discuss the career of the young actress Milana Vayntrub

Let's discuss the career of the young actress Milana Vayntrub.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKSjMrc8gc
youtube.com/watch?v=4IyCzcfMXAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She is thicc now, she will be prime mommy material in 20 years.

>young actress
>30

Pick one.

Big fan of her body of work

30 is the new 20. or 18 even. She has a very young, wild and free spirit.

That's 20 in Hollywood years. She'll be playing early 20-somethings for the next few years.

She's already top mom, faggot

She is a semen demon!!!

Big fan of her body.

Did anybody watch This is us? She look mega qt there

those legs don't match this

>ywn bend her over and inseminate her

JDIMSA

JUST FOLLOWED HER ON INSTAGRAM, OH SHIT BOYS, HERE WE GO

Christina Hendricks is top mom you queer.

yup, but Milana will fill that role in 20 years

Ass. Nice and thicc.

Those proportions are absurd.

Leaks when? I know her phone is full of filth

Now imagine working with her, how do you not sexually harass. At least passively

I would sue her for entrapment, looking like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=UcKSjMrc8gc

lol is that gordon ramsay?

She looks strange there

Yes, he was in a commercial with her.

She is my new stalkfu

>ywn buy multiple iPhones from her with binding phone plans just to lightly touch her fingers as she hands you your receipt
Why keep on living lads? What's the point anymore..

Do you think she will transition into film? Or does she need a breast reduction first?

Shes gonna be a squirrel

She's going to kill me

actual fertility goddess

>signed for Squirrel Girl
Marvel always wins, baby

only 6 years older then me, there is hope!

>Hitler wanted to exterminate this

What a faggot

>No proper feet pics posted yet

How do you expect us to judge?

lurk, ill try to find it

She cheated

no feet user, at lest not on her Instagram, and there are a lot of photos there

What a fucking dime

Is it "vayn-trub" or "vaynt-rub"?

this pic makes me rock hard
she is full on in heat and needs to be pumped full of bro-gurt

animalistic

face it tiger, you hit the jackpot

FUCK my biological instincts would go haywire if i was there...who knows what would happen

You'd sit there fantasizing, maybe uncomfortably shifting while trying to hide your erection. You would leer at her but not actually get close enough that she would acknowledge your existence. You would then go home and masturbate.

>wide hips
>large breasts
>slim waist

>brown eyes

sad!

The first part is correct, but instead I'd devise a plan on how to lure her away, perhaps forcefully if it came to it. Or depending how heavy security is I'd instead follow her home and do it there.

Note that you are still in the "sit there fantasizing" stage.

>tfw unless pics were leaked we will NEVER see her tits

kind of on the decline. i like her a little chubbier than her state in the current year. this picture in particular right here illustrates that.

i guess she'll still be attractive in MUMMY mode, but the fact she's like three years older than me kind of makes me not very immersed in that fantasy.

>milana makes it big
>stevie doesn't

the jew in its true form

umph, those child baring hips

pls invite me to the wedding.

WHO

Elon Musk

kek

Someone brighten this, please.

RATED M FOR MEATY

even though she's a liberal and jewish (and thus would be a terrible mother). I want to put babies in her

No that's 40 in Hollywood years.
Faggot.

Oh shit, nigger, you fucked up. You dun goofed. You just shoved miles of rock hard shaft and floppy, eager ball up your ass. You called my friend a faggot, and furthermore you insinuated that 20 is 40 in Hollywood years.
Well guess what, dick-nugget? I'm coming for you. I'm coming for you hard and fast. And when I find you, I'm cumming in you. That's right. I hope you're prepared to take my burgeoning erection down to the hilt. Four inches of man-meat into your every hole. You'll choke as I vigorously thrust in and out of your soon-to-be-bruised throat, you'll scream as I shove my unlubricated cock up your ass. You'll beg for more after I leave you quivering in a puddle of my jizz.
I'm rock hard. And ready.

Reminder that she'll save the Marvel Universe as Squirrel Girl

OH MY GOD

please, go back
this is insufferable

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

GIB ME THOSE MILKIES NOW!

>>/lgbt/

Is she pregnant?

Okay, friend. Okay.
You got me!
You got me over a barrel. You've got my wrists tied, you've got my ankles secured.
I'm not going anywhere.
What's that you're... oh. Oh you're pulling my pants down. Boxers, too.
That's fine. I won't struggle. Next you'll... ooh! Ooh that's cold! The lube! The lube you're rubbing on my asshole.
Hang on there a seco--oof!! Oh wow! Oh wow you're in my ass! Th-thrusting in and o-out!
I can f-feel you! Y-yeah I can f-feel you. You're whole l-length. I-in and o-out! I-it's good. H-hitting the sweet spot! Hitting m-my p-prostate!
OOOHH!! OOOOOHHH I'M GONNA CUM!!
*screams in ecstasy as you explode inside of me*

she looks a lot like jenna coleman here

>mfw

I want those panties

youtube.com/watch?v=4IyCzcfMXAY

Don't make me post the 'Never give up' crabman webm. I un-ironically believe that you mofos will find your own Milana Vayntrub soon.
Nah dude, thats winning the genetic lottery. I can guarantee that before 2018 or 2019 she'll be knocked up, just like Mal Mallory and she was some serious breeding stock.
Ok seriously, what's wrong with brown eyes?

He was right.

good lord who is this semen demon, bless those fucking tittays

Overrated and old.

seriously, name please

Sadly she lost alot of weight and these pictures are all a 5 years old

THOSE SOFT MILKERS

MUH FUGGIN DICK

literally built by BBC

God I want to be a calf suckling on her udders

IMAGINE

Losing weight was a mistake.

I don't normally like brown eyed untermensch but I will make an exception for her in her case.

>fridge

Also,
>ugly

>3 vs 1

I'll make an exception

who

Thicc as fuck?

Reminder: all these pictures of her are years old

She's a skeletal now