Are niggers retarded?

are niggers retarded?

Attached: 1515078746557.jpg (4128x2322, 2.73M)

not ethnically cleansing the world of black people was a mistake

Considering that is a monument to the world wars they are kinda correct.

The World Wars are completely "white-washed" from a historical perspective and very few people know of the contributions that blacks had to those conflicts, aside from shit that you see in movies.

Unless you do personal research on the topic.
But in reality every single army had blacks fight for them, and many of the black army groups were very well distinguished, but are forgotten in history because the governments did not want to publicize black contributions to the wars.

This is true, although it's more a fault of Hollywood than anything else

Shut the fuck up

kys

>google search for pic
>Best guess for this image:Feminism

Attached: questions.jpg (640x560, 59K)

>But in reality every single army had blacks fight for them
Wow, my grandpa fought alongside negros? Why did he never tell me about that. Fucking racist, bigoted partisan reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No you fucking idiot, just because some blacks made up a tiny fraction of the european armies doesn't mean they're underrepresented

Haha, I never knew Americans were this good at baiting. Americans are my new favourite posters now.

Where is the fault though?

Yes, moors fought in the spanish civil war and the republicommies have racist songs about franco's moors and how they should go back to africa.
Based fascist negroes!!

Attached: 34523.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

>black people angry that they are excluded from being killed in wars

>MY WHITE ASS IS ON FIRE!!!!!

I'm surprised that they can spell. Good job.

Wypipo

based black people, they know that gramps betrayed white race and this is why they vandalized this monument

They drove trucks, washed laundry, and cooked food. The vast majority of negros did not comprise the fighting force.

this

this
and those wich did probably got a bit of a pr treatment... if you want a group to be sucessfull or doing well in the eyes of the public it is always good to distingush them for their service
of course i dont say that they didnt fight well just that official records might be tempered with to get a result some people wish to be protrayed. pretty much overexagerating their achievements (see also us achievements in wwii)

those which are underrepressentated are indians and french in ss units

cool graf

show me one black soldier on either side of slovak army

in south Belize dumb blacks can't make it past our white loins who guard our white home from non whites

based black winter war veterans stopping the wh*Toid bolsheviks