Based George Clooney

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

Based George Clooney.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html?mcubz=1)
https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/900197010996772864
Landon Turner
Landon Turner

Trump has been nothing but trouble since he announced his run for presidency.

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

I wonder how much they've donated combating Islamic extremism

John Gomez
John Gomez

YOU TELL EM TRIPFAG!

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Way before that.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

I'll get abuse for this but Trump is actually incompetent, Hilary at least would not have had as many staff re-shuffles as Trump has had.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

Why would they need to? Right wing extremism is a bigger threat to America.

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

what are they going to do? fund some liberal think-tank? geez, nobody did that before.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Listen to the way he speaks to people he doesn't agree with, he was the one who started this fake news bullshit.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

lol okay bud

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

donate 1 million dollars to your best friend Mister NGO for 1 million tax free dollars and the love of retarded normies

sometimes you can only admire the rich and powerful

Noah Wood
Noah Wood

didn't he just sell a house in europe because niggers were washing up on the shore

Carson Butler
Carson Butler

He's a literal and figurative faggot.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Yes, he felt London of all places was unsafe for his precious kids. I wonder why.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

media and democrats call Trump hitler for an opinion that most americans share
people get "brainwashed" by the media
young adults become left-wing terrorists, because they want to "fight the power"

you can't really blame Trump for creating this shit show, you should blame the media that gave him so much attention, and still tries to paint the devils horns on him

yeah with Hillary you'd be either nuclear dust at this point, or in a 2nd cold war. I take an incompetent leader any time over a nutcase, that would create a world war for her lobby overlords

Cooper Anderson
Cooper Anderson

Yeah. He advocated for open borders and literally fucking left the country when the "refugees" started turning up. This is why people should never ever listen to celebs on political issues. Their money ensures that they're never affected by the shit they espouse. Clooney has enough money to leave a country on a whim when a situation goes to shit. Ordinary people don't.

Kevin Torres
Kevin Torres

money well spent

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

neo nazis trying to tell people liberals are just as bad as genocidal neo nazis who are autistically committing spree murders now

LOL

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

So...what exactly will the money be going to? How will they be fighting "right wing extremism"?

Also why did Clooney never donate money to fight Islamic extremism after the Boston Bombings or 9/11 or the half a dozen other truck attacks this year?

David Hughes
David Hughes

takbir

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

(you)

go kick a trashcan you dirty commie

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Yes, yes he is. Fucking washed up actor.

Thomas Peterson
Thomas Peterson

Didn't you vote for trump though?

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Know who commits murders? Niggers.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

double-digit IQ at work

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

There's been to much violence on all sides but even as a leftist I find a lot of what has been coming from the left counterproductive. I believe in resistance, even violent resistance if all else fails, but too many people on the left have been punching down instead of up. A while in Germany during the G20 summit there have been rather nasty riots, those riots didn't hurt Trump, Putin and Erdogan but they hurt a whole bunch of random people in Hamburg whos only mistake was leaving their car at the wrong place.

I believe in organized resistance, organized being the key word here. Of course the left is neither as dangerous, nor as powerful as the right but at points is dangerously irresponsible.

Hudson Diaz
Hudson Diaz

meanwhile he just moved from the UK because it wasn't safe

really makes you think

Brody Price
Brody Price

i don't see 20 thousand right wingers show up with masks and baseball bats every time someone wants to talk

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

free helicopter rides for every commie
1488 we literally will kill you degenerates
W-Why are you fighting back? R-Raycists!!

Matthew Allen
Matthew Allen

Southern Poverty Law Centre are fucking garbage and contribute to the problem of radicalisation and you don't need to be "/pol/" to see that

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

again I don't see 20 thousand right wingers show up starting shit every time someone wants to talk

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Do you have amnesia? The MEDIA started the fake news bullshit to fight the "alternative" internet media.including fact

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

Don't you see that this is intentional? The extreme left and the extreme right are the distraction and the army of the elite.
Just look at how much undercover cops have infiltrated the right, you can't keep them apart.

Nicholas Garcia
Nicholas Garcia

Ahahahaha, the state of antifa fags

Cooper Martinez
Cooper Martinez

ITT: alt right babbies

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

This is to offset the cuts Trump made to fighting right wing extremism.

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Islamism is a far right ideology.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

it's a religious ideology. and the splc doesn't combat islam anyway.

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Did they repel Obamacare?

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

even violent resistance if all else fails

You outed yourself. Violent resistance is the resort of the petty and inept and it's used for oppressive reasons more than positive ones -- even if it seems good at the time.

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Antifa just released a book that advocates violence.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

I'll get abuse for this but Trump is actually incompetent
Trump is clearly suffering from dementia and is basically unhinged. The healthcare debacle demonstrates his incompetence. He blames republicans but he couldn't talk for 60 seconds about what his plan was. Everything was just "Obamacare is a disaster were going to have the best healthcare" with zero substance. He's somehow managed to lose every advisor he has besides Kushner in like 6 months. Pic related is mfw he's now gone to war with McConnell which will destroy him. He's not going to finish out his term at this pace. Lord even knows what will happen is he tries to shut down the government over his stupid fucking wall. My guess is that the party will openly abandon him and it will be clear he is president in name only.

Michael Adams
Michael Adams

serious, mature people spend their time doing these things and get paid for it
this world is really one hell of a ride

Jose Howard
Jose Howard

Antifa isn't an official club you moron. Everyone can call themselves antifa.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Antifa isn't an actual group. It's just a label the right throws around at anybody they dont like. Same thing with "fake news."

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Religious fundamentalism and traditionalism is considered an ideology of the right in our society.

Luis Johnson
Luis Johnson

I've worked with Amal's colleagues and I've met her a few times (I was a junior at the same chambers as her)

Amal left a pretty amazing career to be Mrs. Clooney. A run for the White House would not surprise me at all. I think GC must seriously be considering it.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

And whats your society?

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

fair enough, what is the SPLC going to do about radical islam

Lincoln Mitchell
Lincoln Mitchell

did you smell her fart box

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

LMAO OH TRUMP IS UNHINGE EVERYONE WILL ABANDON HIM

literally what you cucks have been saying about him since he announced his run, and now he is president and you still mad lmao

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

"not official"
"not an actual club"
has insignia consistent across Europe and America
has sites and literature

They're more real and offficial than any "nazi" movements in the US.

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Antifa just released a book that advocates violence.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

autistically committing spree murders now
You mean one person getting hit by a car after antifa types blocked the roads and characteristically acted violent and deranged as part of their "counterprotest"?

If 'Neo-nazi' types were actually committing actual spree murders, you'd probably be a whole lot less smug and shitposty about it.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

If you're trying to defend a white supremacist that committed an act of terror and murdered somebody you might be a white supremacist.

Luis Smith
Luis Smith

if everyone can use the name antifa why do sites with the name antifa exist
Jesus are you retarded.

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

she was always clearly a beautiful woman, but she went from a 'normal' lawyer to an a-list celeb overnight. back when I met her, she was just Amal the barrister, so there was no sense of being starstruck or meeting a famous person.

I've seen her fan mail a few times though, that's always good for a few giggles (when you consider that 12 year old girls are sending fan mail to an office that usually deals with death, rape, torture)

Dylan Ramirez
Dylan Ramirez

antifa logic

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

Read that as Anal Clooney.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

yeah me too
her parents must have had plans for her

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

White nationalist protest at the next Clooney flick. Who's with me

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

Sam Hyde is in a neck brace. Was he at that thing in Charlottesville?

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

No, Islam is not only the greatest threat to the us but the world

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Hillary is a leftists. We would be now be talking about where to put refugees vs how many are being banned and deported. Not to mention who knows who would be on the supreme Court.

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

You can blame America for that. Nice job training them.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

Actually Hillary started it and the media has been proven to push liberal fake news.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

you can blame britain for that. they created america

William Rogers
William Rogers

P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

I feel like this quote sums up both sides very well:

When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles.

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

Not really. Islam was never a threat. Islam was always just a mild cold.

This time is deadly because your immunity got destroyed by AIDS - Feminism.

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

Actually Hillary started it and the media has been proven to push liberal fake news
That's just not true.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

When Muslim terrorists in Europe deliberately use vehicles to kill people they drive through public pedestrian areas to kill as many people as possible, and they easily end up killing dozens and injuring hundreds.
That """""neo-nazi""""" in their "act of terror" killed one(!) person by driving their car on a road, on a road that antifa retards were obnoxiously occupying for no reason other than "hey! look at us! fuck you lol!". Antifa also have a vivid history of encircling cars and trapping them, either to terrorise the driver, cause damage to the car, or to pull them out of the car and assault them.

If you don't want to get hit by a car, get the fuck out of the road.

That driver could, and arguably should, have targeted many more. Antifa are deranged retards who deliberately cause violence and destruction wherever they go, perhaps it would be some sort of justice for them to get a taste of their own medicine.

And I'm not a "white supremacist", because you're probably white and I think that you're more of a subhuman than most. Most antifa people are white. It's not about being white, it's about you lot being low-IQ useful idiot scum, the sort of retards who are easily manipulated by major broadcasting corporations to turn out in your tens of thousands against literal Free Speech rallies because someone vacuously said "lol nazi" and your eyes collectively glazed over, completely ignoring the fact that it was a small ensemble of ethnically diverse people led by a non-white person, who were visibly supporting things like BLM and protesting Monsanto. You're the sort who turn out in your thousands to protest FREE SPEECH in the USA of all places. You're fucked in the head, all of you.

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

The alt left and blm have killed dozens. They have burned and rioted so much I've lost count.

The right wingers have not done anything like that.

I consider the left more of a threat than Islam

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

I use my power and influence to throw 1 million dollars around and socially engineer people, but Trump voters are the real danger.

Adrian Powell
Adrian Powell

Words on the internet.

Oh boy

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

Aka the growing majority.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

The $PLC is the most despicable political organization in America. They live off of convincing white liberals that racism is everywhere and that the only people who can fix it is the big, bad $PLC. Essentially they profit much like an old snake oil salesman; alerting you of maladies you didn't know you had and then presenting the magical cure in their next sales pitch.

They essentially call anyone who they disagree with a bigot in an attempt to not only silence them but to also poison their name to any neutral commentator in the nation. They are a vile, sick and disgusting group of race peddlers.

Blake Long
Blake Long

That's just not true.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15ZTiAf8fp8

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

antifa start shit in barcelona
antifa start shit at free speech rally in boston
antifa start shit in arizona

that's just in one week, i don't know why more people aren't sick of it.

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Right wingers
You mean normal people. Your alt left cucks are not normal and im glad you've embraced the anti fags you do more to harm your side than anyone ever could.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

8 years

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

far-left terrorism has gotten so bad around the world that various organizations are labeling Antifa a terrorist group
several dead, millions of dollars in property damage, assaulting people constantly
police at events constantly ordered to stand down and allow fighting to happen
CNN runs a "Unmasking the leftist Antifa movement: Activists seek peace through violence" fluff piece

"""""alt-right""""" kills one fat woman
"RIGHT WING TERROR EVERYWHERE! A THIRD OF THIS NATION ARE NAZIS AND MUST BE STAMPED OUT!"

tfw average people in general fucking hate this absurdity of extremism
tfw the comments section of every article endorsing or apologizing for vandalism, assault and terrorism is filled with thousands of comments calling the left's coverage horseshit
mfw the alt-left will be the reason that Democrats won't win a presidency for the next seven years

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

Holy shit. There's literally video of hundreds of white people carrying torches chanting "Jews will not replace us." There's literal video of the car incident. How fucked in the head do you have to be to warp reality this badly?

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

She can't run for president

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

pinhead Fager at it again

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

8 years
LOL

Jayden Green
Jayden Green

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DIND RUN ANYONE OVER
lol

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

non-violent, permit-issued protest=/=communist assault with deadly weapons, captain autismo

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

It wasn't an "act of terror". It was a rage filled action probably instigated when some alt left thug threw a brick at his car.

Either way I have no empathy for the pig that got killed.

Adam King
Adam King

You mean normal people
There's nothing normal about you dipshits.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

not sure if troll but reference obviously too George running for president with Amal First Lady/mother

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

It is true, it was one of her first excuses when she got btfo.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

we're just people sempai. drop the brainwashing manual and you'll figure it out.

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

a Muslim rams people with a car
obviously terrorism
a white supremacists does the literal exact same thing
???
You are fantastic at mental gymnastics

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

And? How was that violent? They were peaceful.

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

supposedly his approval rating was 40% the moment he was elected fuck off with this bullshit

Hudson Cruz
Hudson Cruz

stop disagreeing with these peaceful nazis you turn them radical
It always amazes me how retarded people can become over partisanship

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

drop the brainwashing manual and you'll figure it out.
I don't even have cable.

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

We're the growing majority.

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

It wasn't the literal exact same thing though, the Muslim ran his car through many crowds of people, more than a mile in fact. The right winger had his car hit with a bat, which we have video evidence of, and obviously sperged out and hit the gas pedal. He even hit the brakes before he hit the crowd. I'm not saying he's innocent, I doubt he'll walk, but it's clear he didn't wake up that morning thinking he was going to commit vehicular homicide like the Muslim was.

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

He didn't even know when Obamacare came into effect. He first said 17 years which would have been at the end of Clinton's second term as President. Did he really think Obama was President for 17 years? It was only after that he corrected himself afterwards saying 7 years. What were the right wing voters thinking when they put an angry senile old man in office? I guess they wanted another Regan, in terms of having a senile old man in office.

Hilary is a left leaning centrist. She'd be more like Obama again which is okay, but not bringing much change to the system.

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

They were peaceful.
Literally committ act of terrorism with a car.
peaceful
The right is fucking whacko

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Are you young or something? Look at W bush's approval rating right before his second election, it was abysmal. Guess what? He won because he was an incumbent and Dems put up a shit candidate. Unless they put up a populist they're going to lose again.

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

I still don't understand how saying "Jews will not replace us" is calling for genocide either. Sure it's anti-semitic but it's not calling for genocide or calling for Jews to be rounded up.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

Same pills said he wouldn't have a chance the first time.

But a daily tracking poll years out sure will be accurate.

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

Nazis had tiki torches!
how does that have anything to do with what I said
Learn to read you disingenuous cunt, nobody said the the guy didn't run over and kill someone. That's not even remotely the point.
People like you trying to frame it as "a white supremacist that committed an act of terror and murdered somebody" or as a "spree murder" are literally lying about what happened and deliberately ignoring the context of swarms of antifa fucking shit up because it's politically inconvenient to you to be honest about any of it.

And I can't work out what drives an antifa-supporter to be on Sup Forums in the first place.
yeah I think everyone on the website is mean and right-wing and evil but I want my funny reaction images and memes :(

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

permit-issued protest
wtf do americans need a literal permit to protest

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

permit-issued protest
Cucked to the core.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

He was a hero.

Christian Adams
Christian Adams

aside from that it was a lawful assembly that was unlawfully disrupted. antifa are not law enforcement, they need to be arrested and masks need to be banned.

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

It wasn't.
The guy was just sitting there and lost his cool when a left hot his car

Screaming "terrorism" doesn't make it so.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

They wait until they're powerful enough that they don't have to fear retaliation to commit violence.

If that's your logic you can't do anything until it's too late.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

That wasn't terrorism, there Left instigated that.

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

Why wasn't CNN/NBC all over this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Why don't the idiotic alt-lefties here ever address this, yet keep harping on about the car that rammed into this disgusting rabble?

Ian Johnson
Ian Johnson

you call the cops you autist

William Parker
William Parker

that ivory tower living shitskin will be among the first to hang and burn from a tree

Alexander Jackson
Alexander Jackson

What violence? The alt left are the violent ones.

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

Imagine shilling this hard to try to get people to believe that a man hitting a person with his car on a road is comparable to Muslims repeatedly and deliberately killing dozens of people with cars and trucks.

What drives someone to shill this hard for such a pathetic, faggy, fundamentally dishonest mindset?

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

"""""Nazis""""" protesting the literal destruction of historical monuments by the PC Gustapo
gathering of hundreds
completely nonviolent even with opposition there
police move them all to center of town
move in violent """activist""" anarcho communist Antifa group
Antifa starts attacking """""Nazis""""""
even throws fucking acid into people's faces
a single driver freaks out and rams Anarcho Commies
kills one person
"OH MY GOD THE NAZI TERRORISTS DIS IS ANUDDAH SHOAH!"

literally introducing violent elements into a peaceful protest in order to start a violent battle you can use the results of to vindicate your political stances

You people are fucking monsters

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

This is my nigger right here.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

george clooney is a fuck stain
he sold is uk house because he feared immigration near his gated community

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

Sucks when your own tactics are being used against you, huh?

Ryder Mitchell
Ryder Mitchell

What is extreme right? You don't even know what that means.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

fundamentally dishonest mindset?
The only thing fundamentally dishonest is saying there's a double standard between a Muslim hitting a crowd with a car and a white supremacist doing the same thing

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

But you know the SPLC isn't think about Islamism when they say far right.

Everyone knows 'far right' is used synonymously with white separatist/nationalist/indentitarian forces.

Thomas James
Thomas James

aside from that muslims do it every week all over the world, it' just the same.

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

Of course the left is neither as dangerous, nor as powerful as the right
you are brainfucked. no surprise though, coming from a commie leftie incest retard. wank yourself to death to pictures of Marx and Lenin and then read 1984 for the mindfuck of your life, that is, if you have enough braincells to even grasp its allegory.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Didn't he flee his European mansion due to immigrants?

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

1) Nazis and white supremacists can suck my dick
2) statues venerating a failed rebellion against the US to preserve the institution of human slavery can suck my dick

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

it wasn't the same thing
stop being retarded

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

dont let one bad apple represent a whole group of people
the alt-right is a movement of peace
antagonizing conservatives with lawophobic rhetoric only turns more of them radical
getting run over and dying of cardiac arrest is just part and parcel with living in the cities

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

This.
They have Ayaan Hirsch Ali and Majid Nawaz on their little shit list because they're trying to reform Islam.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

It wasn't the same thing because the muslims went for body count while the charger was hit by a bat and then hit the gas.

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

aside from that muslims do it every week all over the world, it' just the same.
There's not some magical number of times you have to do it before it becomes terrorism

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

2) statues venerating a failed rebellion against the US to preserve the institution of human slavery can suck my dick
oh boohoo go bitch about slavery somewhere else. Can you imagine where blacks would be without slavery? Back home in Africa. Gorgeous, politically stable, malaria-free, AIDS free, starvation-free, non-corrupt, Africa.

Thomas Thompson
Thomas Thompson

human lives are expendable as long as I can feel morally in the right!

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

you're a fucking retard and i bet you spit on Iraq veterans because you think all thoses soldiers were thinking "BOY I SURE DO LOVE FIGHTING FOR OIL COMPANIES YEP THAT'S THE REASON I CAME HERE"

David Roberts
David Roberts

why was the North against slavery?
Do you really think it was because they weren't racist?

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

you didn't care about statues until a week ago you weak minded shitter. and I don't even care about them but I want them up to spite weak people.

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

We're winning cuck

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Can you imagine where blacks would be without slavery?
Aaaaand the right shows it's true colors. Every time.

Nobody had a permit to storm normandy.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

george needs to do this high level virtue signaling to avoid being exposed by msm for his euro teenage escort addiction.

Tyler Clark
Tyler Clark

we hit this part of the thread already?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

How was the guy a "white supremacist"? Do you personally know who he is?

The woman he hit and killed was white.
There were plenty of non-white people there, if he was a white supremacist comparable to a Muslim terrorist he would have at least tried to hit several (or even at least one) non-white person.

Funny how he didn't make any attempt to. Funny how all he did was attempt to drive through a road deliberately being obstructed by violent antifa, a group of violent political extremists well-known for attacking people in cars, with a single one of them being hit and dying in the process.

Funny how it's not remotely comparable to Muslim terrorism in which Muslim terrorists consistently make the effort to drive through populated pedestrian areas to kill as many innocent people as possible, but yet you keep desperately shilling for that comparison because you need to reinforce your own little narrative to yourself.

B-BUT THEY'RE THE SAME!!!!

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

These months after the election have really made me realize what Alex Jones means when he says these people we are demons. He's 100% right. These people have no souls, they have no morals or sense of right and wrong. It's just blind hatred of anything good and wholesome and love of everything dark and disgusting.

Brandon Butler
Brandon Butler

Clooney
Why doesn't he go by his real last name?

Adam King
Adam King

saying that Islam needs reforming is literally described by SPLC as a bigoted statement.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Isn't that what you would have liked? For Africans to stay in Africa where you never have to think about them? By thatogic, shouldn't you be the first to oppose monuments to those who have enslaved them, bringing them to your country?

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

How was the guy a "white supremacist"?
It certainly doesn't help when you have nazi larping shit and pepes on your facebook profile, that's for sure.

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

So do you have an argument against what I said outside of emotional incredulity?

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

How was the guy a "white supremacist"? Do you personally know who he is?
There's photos of him at the torch rally you dingus.

Nathaniel Gray
Nathaniel Gray

that isnt an argument. blacks were even offered free rides to africa after slavery and they said fuck no

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

We were at war with an actual violent group at Normandy who were actively killing millions of people

This is literally people complaining that you're erasing their past because of political correctness and labeling them all Nazis

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

you still don't get it. THEY ARE ACTUAL DEMONS IN HUMAN FORM.

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Do I have an argument that racism is bad? No, I just kinda take that on general principle.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Yes, of course I would have liked it. Slavery is not only extremely immoral and disgusting, it completely fucked this country forever. Now we have to share the country with a sub-class of violent criminals and not only that but we are forbidden from ever referencing this violent sub-class out of fear of being labeled a bigot.

And Confederate generals didn't enslave them, no slaves had been imported from Africa by the time the Civil War started, there had been a moratorium on importing slaves since the beginning of the 19th century. They fought to keep them enslaved but at that point if they were let free it would have devastated the Southern economic structure leading to widespread starvation and economic depression

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

This is literally people complaining that you're erasing their past because of political correctness
We don't have statues of king George all over the place to celebrate the civil war. This has nothing to do with history, the statues were put up to protest integration and the civil rights movement.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

That's not true it was the media and liberals which pushed the fake news meme. I recall Obama specifically releasing a statement on shutting down news sites deemed fake news. Then Trump turned the phrase on the media and declared them to be fake news themselves and purposefully misleading the American public and so now the media use it to slander Trump and the alt right from the original meaning of misleading journalism to anything they declare to be untrue.

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

So saying that American blacks are better off because of slavery is a racist statement?

Are all racist statements wrong merely because they offend you? If I say that blacks aren't pulled over more often because of prejudice but instead because blacks speed a lot more than whites, and I can prove it (http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/21/nyregion/study-suggests-racial-gap-in-speeding-in-new-jersey.html?mcubz=1) is that statement wrong because it can be deemed racist?

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

no an argument against the stance that black people are now better off having been enslaved and brought to america

if you deny this, YOU'RE actually the racist for wanting more black people to live in a hellhole

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

You need a lot more than that.
It seems to me Americans don't really get educated about the history of Europe from 1900 on. I couldn't really explain why else they'd idolise national socialism and communism that much.

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

it was the media and liberals which pushed the fake news meme
This is a new low for Trumpfags.

Xavier Morris
Xavier Morris

So "progressive" organization just means what benefits us?

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

not Sup Forums related

Thomas Jenkins
Thomas Jenkins

i'll assume you're retarded and obstinate but civil war statues weren't all placed in the 1960's.

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

So saying that American blacks are better off because of slavery is a racist statement?
Why don't you go to your local city hall and make it a public statement? Let's actually test this shit instead of larping on an imageboard.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

We don't have statues of king George all over the place to celebrate the civil war
Of course we don't, George had nothing to do with the civil war

But we do have a number of monuments, paintings, museums, songs, movies and other historical and celebratory shit about the revolution

Erasing the past just because you don't agree with it is cancerous. It should stand as a reminder of how we got here. Move the statues to a fucking museum, don't destroy them and then get outraged when people react to you literally destroying history.

And don't get people killed and maimed to scapegoat you fucking monster.

William Fisher
William Fisher

Islamic extremists typically try and run over as many people at random. The last part is important, it's completely random and meant to make ordinary people fear going about their everyday lives.

I'm not even a fan of alt-right autism but it's obvious that Antifa have been instigating the violence against them since the beginning. The whole point of Antifa is to beat up people they don't like. At most what happened at Charlottesville was a clash between political extremists, not terrorism.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

He is right.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

I love how racist bigots have the nerve to call anybody else evil. You stand against everything Jesus taught.

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

do you have any fucking arguments at all? jesus christ

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Stop the presses being at a peaceful rally makes you a nazi!!!!!

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Good thing Hitler was white

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

He
I take that back.

Tyler Stewart
Tyler Stewart

We don't have statues of king George all over the place to celebrate the civil war. This has nothing to do with history, the statues were put up to protest integration and the civil rights movement.
Stop pushing this idiotic lie, the majority were put up in the 1910s when a wave of Confederate pride swept in the South due to a number of factors, but chiefly because the Confederate generation was dying off and for decades they had felt deep shame over the war and the manner in which their country was torn up in the aftermath of it.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

(((jesus)))

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Except that's exactly what happened retard. They all synchronised after Trump won to push this "fake news" thing that no one had ever heard of until then.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Why don't you go to your local city hall and make it a public statement? Let's actually test this shit instead of larping on an imageboard.
So you'd rather not actually answer the question?

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

being american
being alt-left

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

So you are aware that it's a racist statement. Don't play dummy, we're all supposed to be adults here.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Jesus would have atleast seen we were put in a shit situation and it made us into bad people. You are the shit situation. You people are pure evil and stand for every single thing we were told not to do by Christ

Joshua Gonzalez
Joshua Gonzalez

You're aware "blacks commit 50% of violent crimes" is a racist statement, yes?

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

The two time periods most of the went up were in the 1910-20s KKK revival and the civil rights era.

Robert King
Robert King

So it wasn't and still isn't Trump the major fake news proponent? The one that tweets those words almost every day? I'm used to dealing with delusional polshits but like I said, this is a new low.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

ITT: JIDF bashing based Amal Clooney, who boycotts Israel

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

You saying it is a racist statement is just an attempt to deflect from answering the question. You and I both know it's true, that without slavery American blacks would be scratching out a disease-ridden violent existence in the fucking dirt of West Africa.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

yes, a fat centrist like Sargon doing the equivalent of "drinking man tears" is the same thing

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Where are you going with those goalposts, user? I thought you had a point to make?

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

just answer the question

are black americans better off here than in africa?

i dont care about city hall, larping, whether or not that is a racist question. just answer it. If you dont i can only assume you know the answer and just plug your ears and make noise to avoid the truth. You virtue signal about this stuff but would never voluntarily live in a black neighborhood. You're as racist as they come but wont admit it

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

You saying it is a racist statement is just an attempt to deflect from answering the question
I'm not saying it. It's what the general public thinks. It's what society thinks. That's how this shit works, user. You don't get to have your own personal definitions and expect everyone else to adjust to your delusional world view.

Michael Taylor
Michael Taylor

argue that racism is bad
that we should have statues venerating people who fought for human slavery
that hitting people with a car is terrorism no matter who does it
get called pure evil and a literal demon in human form
The right is fucking insane.

Benjamin Davis
Benjamin Davis

Irrelevant. If you were to draw a chart of the timeline for these statues they would correlate well with prohibition being enacted. But correlation does not imply causation.

If you look into who built these statues it was generally organizations like The Daughters of the Confederacy and other relatives of Confederate soldiers.

Jordan Bennett
Jordan Bennett

You obviously dont keep track of politics at all. As the other user said the phrase was reclaimed by the right, specifically when Trump refused to talk to a CNN journalist as a press conference and called them fake news. But the meme was initially pushed by the mainstream media in an attempt to conflate legit made up clickb8 with alternative media to attack Trump. Fucking ignorant pleb.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

people read the president tweets

everybody's getting his information second hand, heavily distorted by the msm lens

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Who cares if it is a racist question or not, is it accurate?

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

shouldnt have*

Ethan Foster
Ethan Foster

I still don't understand how saying "Jews will not replace us" is calling for genocide either.
it's literally not

the fact that shit was called violent white supremacist when a leader was some black redditor is absurd

same with that baked alaska guy being called a genocidal white supremacist when he's some soft "no race should be racist"

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

"render unto ceaser what is his so he can pay for gib me dats to the feral niggers democrat voting bloc"

Jesus H. Christ

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

he's probably just busting out statistics because you refuse to adress anything

better to just make you look like a retard and bash you over the head with cold numbers than attempt to have any discourse with you at this point

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Ahha. White babies BTFO. based Clooney. Praise Clooney

Jacob Johnson
Jacob Johnson

fake news was coined a day after trump's victory, you can't find a wikipedia edit before then

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

see

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

is it accurate
That's why I'm telling you to go out and test it. Go ahead.

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

Trump voicing his opinions on twitter is a news source
By that reasoning anyone's opinions ITT is news.

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

that we should have statues venerating people who fought for human slavery
If you honestly think that the Union fought to end slavery or that the South fought to protect it then you don't know jack fucking shit about the war.

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

She'd be more like Obama again which is okay

Obama has fucked over with "affirmative action".
As a result, niggers hate whitey devil even more, and "whitey devil" is fed up with the lefishit BS and white guilt.

Yeah, he should've used a truck and shouted allahu akbar, then the left would be ok with it.

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

he's
Right, right.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

Yeah, that's why you are getting Sherman's statues down. Oh wait.

Adrian Thomas
Adrian Thomas

How would I test it? By taking a black descendant of slavery and sending them back to Africa and having them judge which is the better place to live?

Or do you want me to openly ask it in a public square? How on earth is that testing anything though? People are fucking stupid, you can't judge the accuracy of a statement based on how the public would react to it

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

they think the KKK was paying for statues in the north, unlikely. it's sad that the current generation is too ignorant to understand that the confederates were not viewed as bloodthirsty monsters for most of american history but brothers that fought on a losing side.

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

gallelio why do you keep saying we revolve around the sun? you larping faggot just go outside and see what the church does to you. Thats what i thought

this is literally you right now. Accuracy of a statement does not hinge on how offended or taken aback the public might be by it. holy shit can you adress it without saying "hurr just try it in the real world racist". When thats all you can say and you cant refute the statement itself, it just makes you look wrong. fucking brainlet

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

THEY DOWN ON THAT LIST
THEY BOMBIN THAT LIST

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

How would I test it?
First you need to go out and interact with other people. This is probably the hardest step for any larper.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

But the meme was initially pushed by the mainstream media in an attempt to conflate legit made up clickb8 with alternative media to attack Trump.
Alternative media was literally instrumental in pushing fake clickbait though. And there were more clickbait stories on the right at a ratio of 2 to 1. The right pushed literal fake news then got mad when it was called out and now calls anything they dont like fake news. That's basically how we got where we're at, yeah?

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

tfw you will see US collapse

John Evans
John Evans

J-JUST TRY IT RACIST, JUST GO TO A BLACK GUY AND TELL HIM HE'D BE BETTER OFF IN AFRICA, NO I WONT ADRESS THE VALIDITY OF THE STATMENT I JUST WANT YOU TO SEE HOW UPSET PEOPLE WOULD BE IF THEY HEARD IT

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

DUDE YOU'RE JUST LIKE THE CHURCH DENYING SCIENCE AND SHIT LMAO
Absolutely gibberish.

John Bell
John Bell

tfw you will see California secede then starve or be nuked

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

can't happen fast enough.

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

LMAO his dumb wife also tried to sue ISIS for sexual assault WTF is wrong with them

Jeremiah Morales
Jeremiah Morales

TELL HIM HE'D BE BETTER OFF IN AFRICA
I thought the totally not racist statement was that black people were better off because of slavery? Well, I suppose that's what happens when you start to samefag and miss the entire point you were trying to make.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

propaganda didn't exist before 2016 election

.t libtards

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

so... black people WOULD be better off in africa? im still confused on your stance here. your stance, not the black people at city hall. surely you have an opinion?

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

But I like pax americana and I'm not even a burger

I don't want the chinks ass raping my country

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

Because it took time for the phrase to transition from colloquial definition to dictionary definition. Notice how in all the initial articles using the phrase the term fake news is used in quotation marks? It was still a new term and one that only appeared about halfway through the election cycle. If you look through google you'll find articles with the term before Trump's victory.

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

“They had found a leader, Robert E. Lee–and what a leader! … No military leader since Napoleon has aroused such enthusiastic devotion among troops as did Lee when he reviewed them on his horse Traveller.”

This was written by Northern author Samuel Elliott Morrison for the Oxford History of the American People in 1965. Less than 50 years ago it was widespread belief in the North even that Lee was one of the finest Americans in the history of the country

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

slavery resulted in many of them NOT being in africa. the two are connected you fucking retard. Is english not your first language or something?

James Perez
James Perez

Because his reasons for fighting were literally "I FUCKING LIVE HERE"

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

If you honestly think that the Union fought to end slavery or that the South fought to protect it then you don't know jack fucking shit about the war.
If you actually buy the "civil war wasn't about slavery" meme you don't know shit about history.

Yeah, he should've used a truck and shouted allahu akbar, then the left would be ok with it.
This is why we think the right is insane. You spout such ridiculous fucking nonsense.

Yeah, that's why you are getting Sherman's statues down. Oh wait.
Sherman didn't fight to preserve slavery but sure, if that's what it takes then go for it.

William Collins
William Collins

so... black people WOULD be better off in africa?
You sure love to move those goalposts around. This is you 20 minutes ago

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

OK so you just don't want to answer the question, that's cool. At least it appears you acknowledge I'm correct by your continued dancing around the subject.

Cooper Sullivan
Cooper Sullivan

It's hard for me to answer the question when you keep samefagging as three different people all moving the goalposts because you realized telling black people they should be thankful for slavery is racist.

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

tfw you will see California secede then starve
California actually pays more in taxes than they get back.

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

usernames are for reddit, argument is invalid

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

Hillary would have built better international relations and would be a better crisis leader. Trump is doing good securing the border however

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

The Civil War became about slavery in 1863 because Lincoln was sick of the defeats and he knew he needed his army to fight for something more than Southern cotton production. No Northerners were fighting to save the black race, if you honestly think that Northerners weren't just as racist as Southerners then you didn't understand the time period at all. Alexis de Tocqueville wrote in 1831 concerning his trip to the States that the black man was more reviled in states without slavery than those with slavery. No significant amount of Northern whites were willing to risk their lives to free blacks.

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

yeah, just like that nutjob who killed a senator... ohwait, he killed a republican senator and the perpatriator was a democrat

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

Just answer the question. Is a black person better off living in the US or Africa?

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

To be honest, it's akin to "Hey, I raped my daughter in all the holes and went full Fritzl but at least she got a food and roof over her head"
It's an interesting argument, aye, but it surely relies on certain amount of mental gymnastics and delusion.

Also, it looks kind off funny when the same people start bashing on commies and Stalin while defending slavery/serfdom/Kulak monopoly.

Going full egoism and saying that "it was for the state and country" would be less shit-eating, but, well, slavery was a pretty private enterprise, so you can't even have that as an argument.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

Good luck brokering a good trade deal with the rest of the states to buy your food when you've finished alienating everyone else and seceding, bro

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

provided financial assistance to combat extremism
but only the alt-right counts
Every time

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

can you just answer the question

would modern american black people be better off in africa, or are many of them better off having been moved from africa during the slave trade?

i dont care about shifting goal posts, city hall, whether or not its racist, i dont care. just answer the question. holy fuck how can this be this be difficult for you? you're floundering so hard its unreal. just answer the question its so fucking simple

Parker Jones
Parker Jones

Hillary is a leftists
your honestly stupid if you think hillary cares

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

how come the lefty memes like these
are just copies of the right-wing originals? how come they don't come up with anything themselves

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

not willingly erasing your heros and giving your country over to foreigners.

right wing extremism.

Andrew Phillips
Andrew Phillips

Hillary is a warmongering Neocon

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

I'm not saying they should be thankful for it, but they should stop pretending that it's the main reason their race cannot fucking succeed in America. They are doing considerably better here than in any other country on Earth, especially in countries that they entirely inhabit.

I don't want blacks to revere slavery, I want them to stop fucking pretending that slavery was the worst thing ever for them. They are currently benefiting from their ancestors' sacrifice.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

Not even your original argument, literal child.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Also, cuckservatives, republishits and WN would be a lot better, when they actually went full racist/nazi, instead of trying wiggling their ass like a veteran whore in their efforts to look good and blame the others in their own sins.

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

BUT GOALPOSTS BUT RACISM BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT SAMEFAG BUT BUT BUT THE QUESTION MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE AND CONFRONT AN UGLY TRUTH DONT MAKE ME ANSWER IT

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Hillary is not a leftist, she's center-right at best.

Brayden Green
Brayden Green

The right pushed literal fake news then got mad when it was called out and now calls anything they dont like fake news

Let me guess, CNN is purely honest and not completely fabricated and fake whenever they want to be, huh? Of course there's shit like Alex Jones out there but if you don't see through that you're already probably voting a certain way anyway. When Trump called CNN fake news, he was right. They admit the Russia story is just for ratings and they have little to no proof. They lied and said you can't look at Hillary's emails because it's illegal. They've been caught staging protests. They've been caught cutting off guests whenever they say things they don't like.

My point is that it's hard to hear subtle fake news called outlandish fake news 'fake news' and sit on their high horse.

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

I think what a lot of people get mixed up with is the secession and the war. The secession was undoubtedly motivated by slavery but the war itself was about the conflict between federal government versus state government.

Daniel Sanchez
Daniel Sanchez

I'm not saying they should be thankful for it
I just quoted you saying those exact words 20 minutes ago. Sucks not being able to delete your posts, huh?

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

OP here. Just back to see how the thread was doing.

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

American leftists are clinically retarded, thank god that the establishment kicks their asses in everything that matters (dem primaries). If they ever got to power they would destroy America, and I say this as an outsider.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Ex slaves in the us are measurably better off than Africans.

Carson King
Carson King

I'm not saying they should be thankful for it

In these types of discussion, it's usually implied. And not only regarding to slavery.

Jaxon Evans
Jaxon Evans

Again, answer the question: Is a black person better off living in the US or Africa. Just answer the question. What are you so afraid of?

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Better question would be "are they better off with a bullet in their head" since, you know, most slaves were slaves as a result of african tribes conquering other tribes and selling them off. No reason to keep people that'd kill you in a heartbeat alive if couldn't sell them off as slaves.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

Sure, the civil war was originally about cotton prpduction.

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

Stick to your original retarded statement and I might entertain to you for 5 more minutes.

Mason King
Mason King

It's an interesting argument, aye, but it surely relies on certain amount of mental gymnastics and delusion.
What am I deluding myself about? I'm not saying slavery is a good thing, it's awful, evil and immoral. But without slavery blacks would currently be in Africa. Which is the better outcome, living in America, even in poverty, or living in just about any African country?

I think it's unfair to discuss the effects of slavery by judging American whites with American blacks. You should judge the effects of slavery by judging American blacks with where they would be without slavery: African blacks. And American blacks win that fight hands-down, so clearly slavery didn't "breed out intelligence" and hamstring the black man in modern America.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

false equivalence. More accurately would be

rape a woman from a savage country infested with disease, lacking any technology, and arguably more rape than one could ever face anywhere else
her descendants have comparatively normal and well adjusted lives in the first world
are her decsendants better off than they would be had their mother never been taken from her savage lands?

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Southern Poverty Law Center
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Surely these dopes have an effective group that isn't full of psychos they could donate to?

Jaxson Williams
Jaxson Williams

tfw you'll never have $1,000,000 to throw away and never see any sort of benefit from it

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

ahah holy fuck he really cant answer it jesus this is so good

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

I ask again. Stop avoiding the question and just answer it. Is a black person better of living in the US or Africa? Why is this question so difficult for you?

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Because you can't answer the question, as he's right. Slavery resulted in blacks in America living like fucking kings compared to blacks in Africa, even when they were slaves.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

It certainly was a bigger factor than "freeing the slaves" in 1861.
But I'm not implying it, you're incorrectly inferring that I am implying it.
When did I ever say they should be thankful for it? I said they should stop bitching about it.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

So you are ok to be enslaved, let's say, in Saudi Arabia, if your descendants will have some Iphones or other handouts from mudslimes?

Just probing, how far the "western" civilised people will whore off their freedom for gibs in the future.

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

These hollywood liberals are a fucking joke. With one million his "foundation" isnt gonna do jackshit. He just wants to sleep thinking about how virtuous he is

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

They admit the Russia story is just for ratings and they have little to no proof.
We have literal emails of Donald Trump Jr trying to collude with Russians. Mueller didn't get the best lawyers in the country to quit their 7 figure jobs over a fake news story. You're going to be really assblasted when the indictments come down in 6-12 months.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

yeah with Hillary you'd be either nuclear dust at this point, or in a 2nd cold war. I take an incompetent leader any time over a nutcase, that would create a world war for her lobby overlords
What about Hillary gives you this idea?

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

okay fine you already know the answer. Yes blacks are much better off in america than living in Africa.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Southern Poverty and Law Center
Sounds like regular charity to me, I doubt this group does much to 'combat right-wing extremism' except by helping out the poor.

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

It really is amazing how you can be so delusional that you say one thing, change your entire argument and pretend no one will notice.

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

user, Islamic extremism IS right wing extremism.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Daily reminder that the Union didn't even have the legal standing to accuse Jefferson Davis of treason.

The South was right to secede, and had every right to do so.

Zachary Williams
Zachary Williams

No one has ever claimed that the north started out with the goal of abolishing slavery or that they loved black people. They wanted to preserve the union. None of that changes the fact that the south seceded and started the war because they feared that slavery was under threat and wanted to preserve it.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

So you are ok to be enslaved, let's say, in Saudi Arabia, if your descendants will have some Iphones or other handouts from mudslimes?

no of course not, and I'm not calling for slavery to be reinstated, but if you're going to honestly judge the effects of slavery then you have to base your judgment around where these slaves and their families would have been without being enslaved. And the answer is not good.

Parker Phillips
Parker Phillips

living in America, even in poverty, or living in just about any African country

Living in America like a white man. That is, without being property of some entitled rich fuck.

Just saying.

Alexander Thomas
Alexander Thomas

mfw he got rid of a mansion abroad because of all the refugees in the local town

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

No, because slaves in Saudi Arabia don't have descendants. They're castrated m8.

You know they quit their 6 figure jobs to get a seven figure government job, yeah?
HOW ABOUT THAT PROOF, EH BRAH

Dylan Sanchez
Dylan Sanchez

please stop pretending to be me. I already answered that blacks are better off in america than africa, now whats next?

Jacob Morris
Jacob Morris

the absolute state of /leftypol/ debate "tactics"

Jeremiah Lee
Jeremiah Lee

they don't even help the poor, they literally just label people they don't like "bigots" and get money to do it. A truly insane amount of money for that matter too.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Is a black person better off living in the US or Africa? Can you not answer this one question for me?

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Irrelevant question, the issue is if todays blacks in the us have any merit in their bitching because their great great grandparents were slaves.

They don't, particularly if they considered how they would likely be doing in Africa right now, worse in every way.

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Pulitzer Prize-winning author James McPherson writes that, "The Civil War started because of uncompromising differences between the free and slave states over the power of the national government to prohibit slavery in the territories that had not yet become states. When Abraham Lincoln won election in 1860 as the first Republican president on a platform pledging to keep slavery out of the territories, seven slave states in the deep South seceded and formed a new nation, the Confederate States of America."

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

imagine getting btfo so hard you conflate three people with one guy despite there being a post cooldown of a minute.
How about you answer the question?

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

Based /pol/ shill thread.
Get back on the meds, Daniel.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

it's just money laundering, the SPLC makes 50 million dollars a year where does it go and how less racist is the united states than the previous year.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

If that's true then how come Jefferson Davis had all those men hung for treason in east Tennessee when they tried to secede from the Confederacy and rejoin the Union?

Seems pretty hypocritical.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

he's literally crying about shifting goal posts while the original argument is still in tact and has managed to adress nothing

its kind of impressive

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

I'm glad I provided you with the attention you desperately needed today.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

So, you would willingly whore off your daughter for more gibs. And bend over yourself.

Thank you for clarifying that up.

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

It certainly was a bigger factor than "freeing the slaves" in 1861.
The south fought to preserve slavery and the north fought to preserve the union.

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

Reminder that calling everyone a nazi for not loving post modern marxist cucks only

Makes Nazi mean less
Disrespects people who actually died fighting the actual Nazis
Makes people not care about it. Being called racist is nearly meaningless to people because people say it too much

Also Nazis and KKK are bad. But one is a democratic created political terror group and the other arent real anymore because Nazis now are pussy's compared to the ones from WWII

Also leftism and communism still killed more people then Hitler. Mao and Stalin both beat Hitler in genocide

William Harris
William Harris

No because that would be on me. But we're not looking things from a personal perspective but from a neutral one. You can't deny that the African-American community has it a hell of a lot better after slavery was abolishe compared to what would have happened if they had stayed in Africa.

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

you can't eat fly cookies in the US

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

i already answered, YES they are better off in america than africa. now what is next?

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

So F.A.G. actually exists

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

h-he's crying haha
Just remember, your original posts are still up there. Don't move the goalposts next time, child.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

None of that changes the fact that the south seceded and started the war because they feared that slavery was under threat and wanted to preserve it.
yes and slavery being their economic bedrock meant that if it were abolished overnight then the Southern economy would go into complete disrepair. The economy had been buoyed by slavery for generations and in the absence of it there would have been massive economic depression, political and social upheaval and widespread poverty/starvation. So essentially what the Southern soldiers were fightig for was not starving to death. Would you fight to free slaves if it meant watching your children starve to death?

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

HOW ABOUT THAT PROOF, EH BRAH
Read the fucking emails you mongoloid. Donald Trump Jr. reeeeeaaaalllly wanted to collude with the Russians.

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Being this butthurt

Justin Allen
Justin Allen

maybe if i lived in a nigger infested shithole and the success of my lineage mattered to me and i knew my descendants would live better lives for the price of one poor life, yeah probably

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Only a very small percentage of the South owned any slaves. The war wasn't about slavery at all, get educated, cunt.

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

Nobody denies slavery is evil and immoral and awful. But the current outcome of slavery has the blacks being far better off than if their ancestors weren't enslaved and that's a fact you cannot get around.

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

For how volatile the election season, I feel even if Hilary won we'd have still had the same levels of bullshit unfold but just in different capacities

Nolan White
Nolan White

Of course the left is neither as dangerous, nor as powerful as the right

Well then for laughs let's go over what the 'left and right' have done side by side.

Right:
held nazi flags and were overall assholes
rammed into a crowd of people, 1 dead 19 injured

Left:
killed 5 white police officers in Dallas
attempted to assassinate Trump
blocked traffic on freeways that had ambulances containing patients in critical condition, leading to their death
burnt down ferguson
burnt down baltimore
burnt down berkeley because some faggot wanted to talk
assassinated cops at random throughout the country
peppersprayed parents holding their children for being white near a trump rally
bashed and swarmed cars in San Jose for going to trump rallies
stabbed police horses
threw feces and urine at opposers/officers
assaulted an older woman in Boston for holding an AMERICAN FLAG
swarmed trump supporters at a hillary rally as sign-holding rallygoers blocked it from view
shut down a trump rally in chicago by force and then were praised for it
stabbed a man in colorado for having the Richard Spencer haircut because they thought he was 'one of them nazis'
destroyed public property in the form of confederate statues because they didn't like them
unknown number of assaults at the Trump rally in San Jose
egged a woman for being white near a trump rally
hit a man in the head with a bag full of some solid objects and he fell head first into concrete
blinded a cat in one eye for having a tuft of fur that looked like Hitler's mustache
initiated violence at a rally in sacramento leading to 10 wounded

Asher Roberts
Asher Roberts

"Yeah sure, let's have a meeting about Hillary's colluding"
Wow, gotta watch out for dem Russians, they're everywhere!

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

(((jonathan greenblatt)))

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

okay i concede, you win that point

now onto the next point

are blacks better off in the US or africa?

Carson Young
Carson Young

Hello, I've done no research.

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

No, because slaves in Saudi Arabia don't have descendants. They're castrated m8.

"-Roastie, would you sleep with me for 1 million?
-Yes
-But for 10 bucks?
-Who are you taking me for?
-I think, it's pretty obvious. I am just discussing the price" (c)

So it depends on the amount of gibsmedats.
I wonder, are you American? It would be a really cruel irony, considering how much burgers bark about "freedoms".

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

blocked traffic on freeways
lmao

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

I genuinely feel sorry for you, man. You don't get paid enough to get btfo this hard so consistently.

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

A small percentage owned slaves but the largest economic output in the South was agriculture and that agriculture was supported by roughly 4 million slaves in the South whose labor essentially supported a (failing) economy. Slavery was not only immoral, it was a shitty economic system, it resulted in widespread white unemployment and poverty and it prevented economic advancement and industrialization. When I hear idiots say "slaves built America' - no they didn't, they propped up a terrible economic system for the benefit of Rich Southern Aristocrats at the expense of all others, and that system collapsed in the 1860s.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

Nigers have it way better than they would have had it they stuck in Africa. That's a fact that you cannot deny. Even the slaves probably lived better than their compatriots in Africa considering that they had a good roof over their head, could shower, were kept clean, had nice clothes and everything that was required of them is to work.

In Africa they'd either starve to death or be killed by malaria. I know which one I'd pick, especially considering that my descendants would have everything they want after slavery is abolished.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

I feel sorry for people who actually engage you.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

shut your face, faggoty kid. thought i'd left didn't you.

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Be democrat
Own nearly all slaves
Hate blacks
Create segregation
Vote against civil rights
Create the KKK

Get free black votes and a generation of kids who hate repuplicans and call them racist despite being the party who freed slaves and voted for civil rights

Bonus KEK

Democrats believe their lies so much they now hate white people

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

killed 5 white police officers in Dallas
Weren't two of them black? Don't forget Obama's
W-we can n-never know the suspect's true motive
days after knowing the faggot posted excessively about hating whitey and cops.

You don't fuck with traffic.

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

you know thats illegal right

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

Good.

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

No because that would be on me.

But you are expecting niggers to bend over in collective praise of the whitey. Only because they have pretty clothes and shit.

May I ask, are you, by any chance, a woman?
It's just that women have an innate inability to understand concepts of "freedom", "will" and "xenophobia".

Leo Wilson
Leo Wilson

blocking the street is the same as running someone over
Of course.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Own nearly all slaves
Hate blacks
Create segregation
Vote against civil rights
Create the KKK

Nothing wrong with that. And you can't fault the Democrats that niggers are stupid as fuck, they are just taking advantage of their potato IQ.

Hudson Williams
Hudson Williams

he doesn't remember when they literally blocked ambulances

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

did you miss the part where that post not only acknowledged that but the part where the left killed police officers and peppersprayed innocent bystanders?

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

Don't feel sorry, bro. Buck up and rub some cream on that burning asshole of yours.

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

It depends on continuing your bloodline or not. American slaves were able to do so because American slavers didn't castrate their slaves while Saudi Arabia does. I'm guessing you're a nigger because of your gibsmedt mentality.

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

Holy shit, look how fucking tiny Trump's """rally""" was yesterday. His support is evaorating.

https://twitter.com/davecatanese/status/900197010996772864

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

jews
women
alt-left
leftypol
the media
anyone who disagrees with them

Any other boogeymans that /pol/tards are afraid of?

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

But you are expecting niggers to bend over in collective praise of the whitey. Only because they have pretty clothes and shit.

Slaves in America lived way better than the people in Africa.

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

75 minute long improvised speech

Landon Green
Landon Green

Nobody denies slavery is evil and immoral and awful.

You sure? I see at least two fags doing that in this thread.
A bit more in /pol/.
Not to saying about stormfags and similar people who cry about Rhodesia or South Africa.

I would personally have no problems with it, if not that shit-eating, pathetic attempts to mental gymnast around it in whitewashing efforts?

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

because Nazis now are pussy's compared to the ones from WWII
Hitler was a politician elected by the people of Germany, the regular people of germany. The Nazi soldiers were regular German soldiers under orders by their commander in chief, they weren't badass super villains, regular dudes. Hitler wasn't Voldemort, he honestly believed that what he was doing was good and he convinced others of it too. The people who didn't believe in Hitler thought he was some quack that would go away eventually and then it was too late to do anything about it.

I'm not saying that Trump is literally Hitler mastermind, but unless you've been living under a rock you will recognize that this is a global movement with alot of European countries seeing a growth in national socialism, some have even already elected them already.

Do as you please I guess, but know that most people didn't want there to be, nor did they believe there would be, another world war.

Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson

They were still slaves.

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

the two fags arent saying slavery was at the time moral or right, but the objective truth that the black descendants of those slaves, and even the slaves themselves lived better lives than they would if they were in africa

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page