Why do cartoons suck nowadays?

Why do cartoons suck nowadays?

The fuck?

The fuck?

I'm fucking eating!

its like that tails comic, the one where he fucks the two kids but animated, that fucking shit is fucked up please no one post it

post it fag i wanna see it

Jews openly indoctrinating and corrupting children because they know the white race has been pacified and neutered

why

I was going to say because you're not a kid anymore, but then I saw the video. WTF was that?

Bollywood's cartoon budget went up I see

Do you feel sorry for teens today, whose childhood was largely spent in 2007 or later?

massive damage during the 1960s. it sort of recovered but never fully did. too many degenerates.

its jew shit nigger

But that's not allowed user.

What a nightmare

do it baka

kek

All that shit with x's drove anyone remotely intelligent to anime, the only people watching after the arrows were too retarded to find content on the internet.

Every generation had "gross-out" type stuff targeting children.

>The Bagel and Becky Show (also known as Dave Cooper's The Bagel and Becky Show or simply Bagel and Becky) is an animated children's television series created by Dave Cooper for Teletoon. The series debuted on Teletoon+ in Poland on November 14, 2016. On September 16, 2017, it will premiere on Universal Kids.

Get your shit straight, Poland.

T H I C C

Then the guy who created that went on to win awards for Maus. Life is kooky.

NOBODY POST THAT FUCKING COMIC

You mean this one?

:^)

Fuck you

>people getting offended over fictional characters

Man you all are fucking pussies

>not the gross out shock "humor"
And off you go back.

Did he just strain shit-juice into his mouth and then spit it into his friend's mouth?
Is that what happened? please tell me I am missing some context here and I am misinterpreting this clip

It's European .

oh well that explains it

>he watched that clip and didn't see anything wrong

Fucking degenerate filth.

quit your assumptions idiot, i never claimed it to be correct, go back and re read my post

You go back and stay there.

That looks soooooooo satisfying.

lol