La creatur-

la creatur-

Attached: 1521011327246.jpg (1280x1707, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cYQvNXPJ
min-s.com/b00tpurrtyboi.tumblr.com/0
b00tpurrtyboi.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice bulge

Attached: sGQED2u.gif (483x356, 84K)

god that's so disgusting what's wrong with you

nice feminine benis

Attached: tmp627186057682616320.png (980x556, 419K)

-a

these people got confusing erections

>tr*Nloos

Attached: gag.gif (363x269, 2.25M)

How do I get a trap gf like that one?

they usually like tall, muscular, big guys

so traps really are women

searched for the sauce and found this gold mine:
pastebin.com/cYQvNXPJ
Guess I have no chance then
>tfw 5'6''

which country has the traps that want to be a power bottom for skinny hetero twinks

Look at that skinny frame, those shoulders, he’s begging to be manhandled.

God bless.

I thank god everyday I'm a full homo and like masculinity, beards and muscles instead of this crypto pedo shit

real men fuck anything weaker than them, starting from young twinks all the way up to gracile men and sissies
fucking bearded muscle men as well is top alpha
unless you're the bottom, then you're a fucking faggot unless you're still a deranged confused little boy

meant to reply to

TELL ME SHE HAS A PENIS.

thats a dude
ur a faggot

Que desgraça do submundo!

lmao

min-s.com/b00tpurrtyboi.tumblr.com/0

>You know you wouldn't be able to post nudes and whatever you want on the internet if the U.S was communist, right..?
b00tpurrtyboi.tumblr.com

how can f*Males even compete?

you can see he tried really hard to fit in a western society. His mother is a "super curvy" (his words) negress and probably his peers made jokes of him through elementary to high school because of his looks. As you can see from that shelf, he tried to be a good boy and earned a fuckton of prizes and medals, even in "masculine" games like soccer. Probably he got bullied. He then moved onto less "muscular" hobbies, like playing violin and playing chess. He earned medals in these new hobbies as well, still he didn't fit in.
Eventually, he started to get on his knees, suck dicks and get cocks. Now he "feels" somehow more accepted, even if he's detaching himself more and more from reality. tumblr grants him a sense of legitimacy, along with praising soyboys.

This is a by-product of forced mixing and progressive agenda.

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x1707, 293K)

He probably just liked the taste of dick

Attached: d.png (526x299, 181K)

why wh*te boys are so gay?

I would marry this poor girl next door and make a big family with her. She deserves it.

Attached: 2018-02-13-smoking-is-bad.jpg (1200x2559, 733K)

There's chemicals in the water over here that turn up the frogs gay.

>s*****n

>man
>boy

>looks like a sissy from the start
>mom makes a bukkakette out of his son

5 shekels have been deposited into your account

>shadman

>you can see he tried really hard to fit in a western society. His mother is a "super curvy" (his words) negress and probably his peers made jokes of him through elementary to high school because of his looks. As you can see from that shelf, he tried to be a good boy and earned a fuckton of prizes and medals, even in "masculine" games like soccer. Probably he got bullied. He then moved onto less "muscular" hobbies, like playing violin and playing chess. He earned medals in these new hobbies as well, still he didn't fit in.
>Eventually, he started to get on his knees, suck dicks and get cocks.
fucking hot

Attached: 1520168362094.jpg (1620x1080, 483K)

this was a mistake

>it’s a commie

Someone needs to fuck him right.

i volunteer