Why exactly am I hated for being a refugee? I am handsome, highly intelligent (more intelligent than you probably)...

Why exactly am I hated for being a refugee? I am handsome, highly intelligent (more intelligent than you probably), funny, witty and have a wicked sense of humour.
Any nation would be lucky to have me, and it just so happens that the Netherlands won the lottery, but I might bless your nation one day by moving there.

Attached: psycho.jpg (208x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trouw.nl/home/helft-moslims-heeft-begrip-voor-aanslagen~a25aa170/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love you user, thanks for making the same thread again and again

If you want new threads all the time, may I suggest /rk9/?

It really depends. Do you want to behead gays?

I am perfectly fine with keeping your head attached to your body, your sexual orientation doesn't interest me unless you're a sexy woman.

Cos you're a typical scheming shitskin who lies when it's appropriate, for one.
>any nation will be lucky to have me
Well make sure Arabia wins the lottery a million times over when you all go back.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-10-11-31-40_kindlephoto-2489724.png (502x209, 52K)

Most refugees are peasants

The reasons are simple. Refugees cost money, bring crime, bring some shitty desert culture and basically contribute nothing to our society, while taking up precious space.

because many refugees commit crimes and display asocial behavior in general

Attached: Werk.png (397x698, 182K)

>imb4 "tell me why i should leave your nation states

You again?

Attached: 1520626641218.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I am an exception to these negative points. Therefore I consider your arguments to be void.

bump
How many dutch women can you spare, dutchlings? Think you'll ever fuck a paki girl? Think again, her 50 brothers will gang up on you the second you try speak to her, are we not going to do the same?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-18-32-37_kindlephoto-8490017.png (587x226, 46K)

You are still a burden to society, aren't you?

If you don't like it mate, then fuck off, I didn't send you a handwritten invitation, go hide in one of the dozen /brit/ threads you cretin.

Attached: Bijstand.jpg (740x620, 29K)

I somehow almost like Dutch people so I'd rather you weren't there making their lives worse.
If you were in Sweden or Norway I wouldn't even mind if you were a criminal.

Attached: statmisdaad2.gif (360x356, 9K)

>being intelligent
>unable to see how the majority of refugees behave and insanity of Muslims.

We don't logic with non humans.

Attached: e8707ea986296d91015ae48bf75e79a8efa38f4a3d894e953927abc0221eff35.jpg (984x672, 43K)

Decidedly not, as a matter of fact, society is a burden upon me, as my brilliance and my tax dollars support thousands of lesser fortuned and lesser gifted Dutch people (and even other EU citizens) to live a life they wouldn't be able to live without my presence here.

If 99.99% of all dogs you met bit your hand wouldn't you then be vary of dogs?

> Bijna de helft (47,7 procent) van de moslims in Nederland heeft volledig begrip voor de terroristische aanslagen in New York en Washington.
trouw.nl/home/helft-moslims-heeft-begrip-voor-aanslagen~a25aa170/

If I noticed from a distance that this dog is an absolutely perfect specimen, well behaved and massively endowed, a superior member of dog society, a canine the likes of which have never been seen within the confines of my country's borders, then no, I would be wary of this particular dog anymore, I would admire it.

* I would not.

You know what they do with dogs in your shithole desert. We can learn that off of you.

I'll give you one chance to stop being so butthurt or I will ignore you for the remainder of this thread's existence.

Well, unfortunately for you, you don't look like one, you look like some mangy ratty thing with maggots which is why everyone treats you like the rest of the 99.99%.

>this crap again.

Attached: 1401307171795.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Did you really screenshot a shitty bait?

You don't know how I look kid, so I'll just discard this non-argument.

>blatant bait
>racist shitheads from Sup Forums still run with it and go nuts

Attached: homer pepe.jpg (729x567, 119K)

Well if you didn't look like a filthy leeching refugee then you wouldn't be treated like a filthy leeching refugee is my point.

I don't look like anything other than a highly successful person, because that's exactly what I am. Your pathetic non-arguments continue to be discarded. It's as if I were to assume you are a weak, feminine little bitch just because you're Swedish and the majority of Swedish males are feminine little bitches. It just not the way I roll though, as I am more sophisticated than that.

How about you fuck off and die filthy fucking rapefugee

>implying you have experience with 99.99% of your refugees

> Tegelijk keurt een ruime meerderheid (61,5 procent) ze af. Ruim 5 procent ondersteunt de aanslagen.

And yet in your own words you are being hated for being a refugee, presumably because in the eyes of everyone you are on the same level as the rest of the refugees. Otherwise you would not be hated for being a refugee. I'm not really sure why you find this so hard to grasp.

I've never once been called weak and feminine by someone I've met in person because I'm 195 and built like a lumberjack, but presumably as you get hated on for being a refugee, you do look like your average refugee. It's quite simple really.
I haven't, but A LOT of people feel that way, which is why you are being hated on.

Jerking off to the massive amount of butthurt in this thread rn

God i hate this larping piece of shit
No, you jerk off to the amount of attention, you're a girl to the core

>I haven't, but A LOT of people feel that way, which is why you are being hated on.
well A LOT of people listen to Justin Bieber but that doesn't mean his music is any good

>bijna 40% keurt aanslagen niet af
Wat een verrijking.

I am merely talking about my status as a refugee causing hate, not my actual individual self causing hate, because I am too perfect to incite hatred in others, except the most subhuman of people (such as the ones who roam Sup Forums).

My point, which you expectedly (because I'm too intelligent) failed to grasp is that my status as a refugee should not prevent people on Sup Forums from admiring me for being better than you all.

>My lifestyle is fully hedonistic and I only care about my self-preservation and gratification.
I'm exactly like him tbqh

*throws white wimon*

What you people need to understand is that I don't subscribe to your notions of nationalism, loyalty, ethnocentrism and religiosity.
My lifestyle is fully hedonistic and I only care about my self-preservation and gratification.
Tell me why exactly, with the above in mind, I should leave this nation? You literally can't. The West is the ultimate vehicle for me to pursue my hedonistic lifestyle.

bala hal thread kol mara please OP. deeh talet mara te3mel el thread dah

Attached: Really.jpg (575x556, 33K)

There are no highly intelligent refugees. They come from countries where there is no computer science and not robotics studies and nothing. We need people like those.

I am highly intelligent.

True, but that doesn't really matter now does it.

Just like you assumed everyone in Sweden is a feminine bitch, everyone assumes a refugee will be a leech. Refugees aren't the only ones who get lumped into a stereotype you know, we all do that with almost everyone we meet. Even you with your self proclaimed status as some sort of demigod.

I mean I hate refugees in general but I don't specifically hate you for being a refugee because I only know you through your posts, I hate you for being a massive fucking tool. If you admitted to say be taking welfare checks then I would also hate you for being a refugee.

it matters in the sense that you cherrypick from the media for your own opinion and don't even look at the person itself

To err is human, to forgive is divine.
It's not like you are not guilty of doing the same exact thing.

I may be guilty of a lot of things but at least I don't treat foreigners based on prejudice.

>tfw arab bro actually gave me dessert culture
Baklava is fucking great.

Most likely you do it subconsciously and just refuse to be honest with yourself.

so we do agree that this hate you carry around is irrational?

Not really. Caution is often better than blind acceptance, and there is usually some truth behind the stereotype.
I'd rather continue disliking refugees and treating them with caution and be pleasantly surprised if I ever meet one I like instead of holding up a sign saying refugees welcome if you allow me to embroider a bit.

I saw a refuge-looking (very brown, with semitic nose) guy rescue an old lady that fell down the escalator. The old lady farted while he helped her, but he played it cool and didn't mention it. Turned out he was a paramedic or something like that. Kinda sexy how reliable he was, and the way he put his sunglasses up to look the old lady in the eyes.

Or you could just be a normal person and be cautious without shitposting about how shit they are in general? There is a difference between being cautious and just hating on them like you believe it.

You are welcome bro

>Or you could just be a normal person and be cautious without shitposting about how shit they are in general?
I generally don't. I don't browse Sup Forums, I don't make random off topic posts about immigration or anything like that. I posted in this thread because it was specifically made to talk about this international subject so I felt it was a decent forum for it. And while I can't speak for him I at least thought we had an interesting discussion, despite me personally finding him incredibly off-putting due to his arrogance.

S E ET H I N G

I'm BLACK and an immigrant as well brother
The world will be ours soon
Marshalah