What is the best designed tank in the world?

what is the best designed tank in the world?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

The Brazilian tank Osorio, most advanced tank ever made, superior to any modern tank.

Attached: osorio_l1.jpg (600x291, 54K)

that new russian tank T-14. problem is: tanks are irrelevant nowadays.

T-84 is the best.

Megatron.

Attached: Challenger 2 Megatron.jpg (4000x2666, 3.1M)

That's looks nice, but don't you think T-14 is little bit large and tall?

Why do you cover it in poo? Do you plan to reconquer India or something?

Based brits, your military is the only one I thoroughly enjoyed working with so far.

this

Attached: a34_comet_14_of_93.jpg (280x186, 26K)

Lmao at this delusional monkey.

>inb4 it beat the abrams

Amazing

mofu mofu

Attached: jsdf atv.gif (580x297, 1.24M)

My friend told me that the Leopard 2A6 is the best

your mum

Attached: AAT_swtcgvg.jpg (796x438, 26K)

Why's that Ameribro

no, but AT-AT is always the best

north korea has some pretty advanced tanks

n-nani?

Attached: 40k shadow sword.jpg (1600x2078, 1005K)

>3 Kp/H reverse speed
>76mm of flat front armor
nah

they cant fire AGTMs (even though the gun is smoothbore) and dont have an auto loader

challenger 2

>implying you examined their tanks
just because it looks similar doesn't mean it's the exact same thing and isn't modified at all

T14

Why do you autists know so much about tanks have any of you ever tried talking to women?

Attached: 1519465887039.png (341x500, 233K)

>tank is new therefore it's the best
retard

Challenger 2

I would have said Leopard 2 until they got BTFO in Syria

>I would have said Leopard 2 until they got BTFO in Syria

Just because the Turds do not know how to handle it, does not mean it's a bad tank.

>Just because Iraqis don't know how to handle it, does not mean t-64 is a bad tank
I have a dejavu

Can you do this with any other tank? NOPE

Attached: tumblr_n8djz8mODV1rot4afo2_400.gif (325x183, 835K)

This

>tanks are irrelevant nowadays

Yeah, I guess thats why literally every army in the entire world has them. What more are irrelevant? Guns and planes?

While that is correct for 90% of their tanks, some of the latest probably can. Not that it would make any differance tho.

>Comparing a new Chally 2 to a 40 year old Leopard 2A4 manned by retards.

>russian immediately starts defending russia when nobody even attacks him
why do russians have such a gigantic victim complex?

>defending russia
I think he wasn't

people always criticise russian/soviet equipment for being shit but he was calling out hypocrisy because he thinks retarded arabs that abandon western tanks and let them get blown up is the same thing

kek

if you want to be pedantic about it tanks are a cheap and shitty alternative for other weapon platforms. not entirely irrelevant since they serve some kind of a purposes, but inferior to something like superior artillery support, air support or modern AFV, if you consider the role of a tank as providing heavy weapon fire support for infantry and fighting other tanks. both can be provided much cheaper by what i just listed. it's the same reason why battleships have become obsolete.

funnily enough both battleships and tanks seem to be the favorite penis enlargers of beta armchair generals who get upset when you point out their favorite toys are obsolete.

Hes saying t64 is crap and people made that same excuse the other user is making for the leopard for the t64.

i think you're right canuckbro

What are you going to use for direct fire support assistion your infantry when that 30mm IFV gun isnt packing it? Artillery is good, and so is Air support, but they have a ton of limitations too, and any decent army knows that you cant exclusivly rely on one type of support. For example, it takse a 155mm artillery shell over 2 minutes to travel around 40 km. And thats excluding stuff like laying the gun, calculating data, passing the chain of command and making sure friendly fire isnt an issue. A tank can lob that 120mm HE shell in on a target in seconds. Air support takes even longer time usually.

>funnily enough both battleships and tanks seem to be the favorite penis enlargers of beta armchair generals who get upset when you point out their favorite toys are obsolete.

Battleships are useless, dont mix them into this, since nobody has built one since the 40's. Tanks are still produced and that for a very good reson.

Attached: 1024px-T-72M4_CZ-Lesany-3.jpg (1024x768, 158K)

hey that's a nice $5,000,000 piece of equipment you got there it would be a real shame if this $50,000 missile just destr- KABOOM

Attached: 1479475948969.jpg (788x470, 50K)

a CAAT platoon

Attached: 20197179_512705835728373_1423868039_n.jpg (270x480, 11K)

Yeah, thats a nice pice of $100 000 missile launcher you have there, it would be a shame if this $500 HE shell destr- KABOOM

An ATGM cant be used for tactical assaults, and need time to deploy. Also, regrouping them takes a lot longer. So its a good weapon for fighting tanks at long range when you are the defender (At shorter range the tank usually has the advantage anyway.). But they are pretty much useless on an assault or to support infantry with HE.

Attached: Chally 2.jpg (3000x1687, 1.47M)

since when did finns attack

Attached: 3821D4D7-3A74-4DFE-9EE7-85D33C441461.jpg (960x1280, 227K)

Tactical assualts is a thing user. Also retaking lost ground when someone invades you is nice.

Attached: Hemvärnet tidigt 90-tal.jpg (1282x1290, 226K)

Aircraft carriers are useless too but people build them anyway too wave their dicks.

Aircraft carriers seem pretty usefull to be honest, since they are activly flying missions today.

It all comes down to your doctrine, budget and who you intend to fight and where. Want to enter an all out nuclear war with Russia? Yeah, carriers probably isnt your best bet. Want to invade arab nations? Carriers are awsome for that.

argentina invades the falklands again and fighter jets cant fly from ascension to the falklands, naval forces would need cover from aircraft
an example but point the stands