/desi/

invite: pakistanis, indians and bengalis from pakistan, india, bangladesh and abroad!

Attached: Map_of_South_Asia.png (1000x1019, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second worst place on planet after Africa.

/sage/d your shitty /desi/gnated shitting thread.

how do we fix it macaco bro

go back to indiachan you low iq dalit

>/desi/ and not /s*g/
BASED

based
what do we do about the bhangis complaining about muh nri

Superpower by 2020 while your shithole never gets anywhere. India's GDP is 2.4 trillion while Brazil's isnt even 2 trillion. Your girls are whores and your men are women themselves. How sad is that? Your entire country cant build a single nuke so know we have hundreds. Our population is 1.3 billion and well spread over the world so once we reign supreme on land, air, sea and space know that we'll be waiting for you to dare say that again.

All of you should kys.

nothing because it's bad enough living in Poondia, give them a break.

true lmao at least we get decent education here and some of us make it financially and sexually

I know many indians here whwo are international students who talk big about india, call it the greatest place, but try their hardest to get citizenship here cuz they dont wanna go back

There's no way to fix it. It needs to be reseted and then repopulated by whites and east asians.

Yep. I'm visiting India in May, gonna be hot but I'll cope. Where do you live, Toronto?

t dot ya
lol my family lives in brampton with all the other pajeets and pakis, im here for uni

give some viable solutions other than just genocide

Indian's on Mars by 2020?

Attached: Indians in space.png (1692x743, 75K)

>brampton
Figures. We used to live in Missisauga 10+ years ago before my family moved to Alberta, I like it here. Less brown people but too many Somalis imo.

>other than just genocide
not a soluction

You're going to be getting about nine gorrillion Bengali refugees when their country finally goes underwater in a few decades

how is it to live among so many whites, presumably racist ones too
thats like one of the worst places to be an ethnic

PLEASE DIE
L
E
A
S
E

D
I
E
Why do you have to be such a cunt? At least appreciate that such a fucked up country could send a spacecraft to Mars. Do you have to move us at everything we do?

this cant be real

Nah, they hate India. They will probably move to Europe and the cucks will take them in too.

Alberta's major cities are only like 70-80% white and for the 5 years I lived in edmonton I never dealt with any racism. Maybe its a rural thing if its even true I meam they did elect a NDP provincial goverment which would be unthinkable in the parts of the USA that are considered racist.

Ignore the monkey

can we talk about the paki weeaboo who committed suicide and livestreamed it?

think of how many other curries do it too but go unnoticed.

I live in fort mcmurray. I get along with most whitoids because of my personality but one thing you gotta remember is that whitoids love bantet so if they're giving you shit, do the same thing to them, they'll become your best friends. I also lived in Guelph for the longest time

He was Pakistani? :(

What is the most common and stereotypical Indian name that's a real given name and not made up like pajeet?

Attached: questionfrogs.jpg (640x560, 59K)

When i first heard about it, thought it was you ngl

Anything that ends with -jeet or -esh
Pajeet may not be a real name, but it sounds Indian

>Do you have to move us at everything we do?
i assume you mean bully? it's just banter user

still i'm sorry if i offended you, i was just having fun with a meme, you can insult me with a meme if you want here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

ya

i wuld never rope it

Rajesh.
If you're so proud of being Indian why do you live in Canada?

>that flag
>rusty pussy

Okay, sorry. :(
In Pakistan?

I meant
>that flag
>that post

there is a nonzero chance this woman could be the next president of los estados unidos

thoughts?

Attached: 800px-Nikki_Haley_official_photo.jpg (800x994, 97K)

>non white
>woman
>president of USA

kek

no in california he livestreamed it
just go to bestgore and search suicide its the first one
shes a prime example of what indian girls want, 4/10 white guys are preferable to indians to these stupid whores

you can see through her speech and rhetoric how much she hates brown men

> -jeet
These names are not actually that common.

Rahul, Raj, Deepak, Akash, Aditya are all pretty sterotypical.

Milf goddess, want her to sit on my face

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

>shes a prime example of what indian girls want, 4/10 white guys are preferable to indians to these stupid whores
>you can see through her speech and rhetoric how much she hates brown men

dude you sound just like the r/hapa guys. you know this kind of resentment is bad for your emotional wellbeing, right?

I was born in Canada and my parents were born in Canada. India is a shithole now but in 20 years it'll be great and Indians have a right to canadian land anyways. In 20 years Canada will likely be almost 20% indian.

That Hawaiian senator would be much better but this even a white atheist could never be elected president.

because its true

listen

if there was no consequence, a woman especially indian women would cheat on their husbands

even if there was no consequence, men, even indian men would not cheat on their wives

lots of analysts and major journals have suggested she would be a strong candidate

Attached: CwrD0QoXAAE2ryH.jpg (697x208, 14K)

i unironically didn't know she was Indian until recently

it's cool user :)

Attached: 1517713451795.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

what are some good animes i havent watched once since middle school

boku no pico

School Rumble, Oregairu, Your Lie in April

I shall watch them ty bro

nice try

>tfw my indian sister brings home a white guy

we need to move back to brampton

Attached: qBQ4UE0qo8oOH7TNtSgHrK0i2NnM4Al0fGfErWOnUNA.jpg (614x768, 59K)

"Doesn't matter if that chair is occupied by a rick or Morty or even fucking Jerry . it's we who control the citadel

Girls und Panzer

If there was no consequences, men and women would cheat on each other. You're alright but you do take the r/asianmasculanity thing a bit too far sometimes. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super, JoJo, Kaiji, Akagi. Basically only watch Shonen, it's the best type of animu.
you can see her pusi, wonder what it smells like haha

their kids would still look indian so why worry

Attached: no_worry.png (1200x900, 631K)

Saraiya Goyou
Haibane Renmei
Kaiji
Akagi
Mouryou no Hako

>have some respect
lol there's no point, women cost money its ok to cut corners and just pay for sex upfront

Yeah but even if I was as ugly as you, I'd be ashamed of paying for pussy. Rather die a virgin.

>retarded white boi cant ruining family dinners for the rest of my life

post urself

Pardon the autistic pose

Attached: CIA.jpg (2155x1253, 443K)

ya u mog me and you wristmog me

>ya u mog me and you wristmog me
what did the autist mean by this?

>google wristmog
>first link is some r/incel shit
Yikes, get some help dude. I'm not sure if you're doing this ironically or now. Not a good look :/

Mogged- this one basically means being dominated into submission by another male's aesthetics, one can be heightmogged by a tall chad, facemogged by an attractive chad, framemogged by a muscular chad, ect. There also exists obscure versions of the mog, such as the wristmog, eyemog, and the hairmog.

>Mogged- this one basically means being dominated into submission by another male's aesthetics, one can be heightmogged by a tall chad, facemogged by an attractive chad, framemogged by a muscular chad, ect. There also exists obscure versions of the mog, such as the wristmog, eyemog, and the hairmog.
*inhales*

Attached: 1ewdzs[1].jpg (399x385, 37K)

cope

how many 6+/10 gfs have you have
zero

cope? more like cock. That's what you need in your life right now, a strong male figure.

major cope
you know what I say is true

ill watch your anime ty for the list

Yeah, I agree with some of if but you're acting like you're some sort of a hideous beast. Fuck off with that shit.

:(

D; don't get to see her on weekends. Someone kill me pls

Attached: 13892390_1737933766459019_5118526134436109575_n.jpg (480x450, 28K)

بات کرتے وہ اُسکے ساتھ، کا سرف دور سے دیکھتے ہو؟

You’re such a loser lmao

We work in the same place together and lives near me :3 still don't know how to ask her out ..

What do you think about dawateislami

Post her pic

Attached: IMG_20180317_083913.png (1080x1063, 164K)

>shes a prime example of what indian girls want, 4/10 white guys are preferable to indians to these stupid whores
Is it really that easy?

Yes, the only girls we desis can get look like pic related

Attached: Me20Too20NYE.jpg (644x429, 55K)

>literal who twatter screencap