How does it make you feel?

how does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2006/jul/20/local/me-limelight20
latimes.com/business/la-fi-1mdb-seizures-20170615-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i FUCKING hate people that use that fucking shit heart sign when you know they themselves are pieces of shit.

Hitler was right.

Makes me feel submissive. I know I can't compete. It's a tough pill to swallow, but once you embrace reality, you can learn to find enjoyment from it.

might be good

jamie foxx plays a great crazy person

Ill die knowing the chinese wont make the same mistakes white europeans did.

>A cracker?
>A cracker-ass cook.

>Edris Elba

Has to be fake. No news site would be this lazy. at researching.

Irritated that Hollywood is doing another remake of something

literal fake news

HEREEEEEEES TYRONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!

>cp entertainment
>edris elba

what kind of meme page is this

Who they gonna get to play Scatman Cruthers character? I vote Jack Nicholson.

>2017
>believing anything coming from Hollywood/MSM

Thank god it's not real.

kek
first thing i thought

>Colorado
>81% white
>Remaking the Shining

This all blows.

I think Jamie Foxx is a very talented person, but there's zero reason to remake The Shining, aside from a cash grab/look at us blacks angle.

>Edris

Indifferent

How well did his Annie remake do?

I remember it getting memed on pretty hard but not if it did well or not

This is clearly a meme but this would actually make the movie better. The black person dies first but if everyone is black, then you don't know who dies first making the tension go up

>Colorado is 81% white
>this means it is impossible to make a movie about blacks in colorado

you guys are getting tricked by all these numbers

It's about alcoholism and domestic abuse so it's not exactly a positive portrayal of black life.

Plus everyone knows they wouldn't be in a spooky-ass hotel in the middle of the snow no way.

It made 20 mil more than it's budget.

I'm sure this will do gangbusters just like The Dark Tower did

>CP Entertainment

This. Letting my fiance go was a tough deal but for the best. She is now dating a financier from France, a black man, and seems happy. It was tough at first to imagine her prostrate, taking him deep in their NY apartment but since I've matured I'm genuinely happy for her. It's the mature thing.

>The Chimping

This.

Sure it did.

the same reason there was no fucking damn reason at all for that fucking damn stupid Ghost Hunters remake that was made just for womyn have something to go full DJ at their smelly cunts at

>2 hours of all
>ALL HELL NAW
>THAT SHITS THE DEVIL
>DONT GO IN THAT ROOM BITCH

how much you want to bet if they keep the creepy twins they will cast them as white.

What Scary movie sequel number is this? 7?

Do blacks even pay for their tickets? Don't they just sneak in?

It did you can look it up. It's budget was 65 million dollars. It make 86 million dollars.

The good guys lost WW2

A cracka?

>everything coming out of Hollywood/MSM is accurate and on the level

kek

Black show up late and talk throughout. Paying is the least of their problems.

If you google by niggers talk so much during movies you will find massive damage controlling liberals claiming its their culture as and excuse and implying its more appropriate than vanilla white culture and they compare it to how black churches are so much more vocal than white churches and somehow fun. When you mention this is probably why niggers have a hard time in school where you are better off staying quite and watching what is happening in front of you they call you racist.

sounds hella diverse, if you catch my meaning.

>what is Hollywood accounting

>how does it make Olivia Munn feel?

>Muh jewish conspicry.

user please if you were going to lie and say your film was a huge success why not list higher numbers.

why dont you flip the whole chess board when you cheat

Go on enlighten me.

There's no way this is going to fucking happen. I mean I guess it could, and it'll probably be closer to the book.
>mfw Dick Halorann is a white guy

No one saw that pos. Box office numbers are like political polling, television ratings and award shows to these people.

A way to propagate a controlled version of 'reality' and advance their political objectives.

smarten up user

It's about alcoholism and domestic abuse to Stanley Kubrick. King thinks Jack Torrence is a stand-up guy who just had a rough go of it for a while and his bitch whore wife needs to stop fucking nagging and his kid needs to grow some goddamn balls.

it's fake you moron

>white guy resigns from role for being shamed at playing an asian character
>this is bad

>white characters/movies are regularly remade with minorities, now all blacks and nothing else
>this is okay

I really hate Sup Forums but sometimes you have to admit, some of their shit is rooted in facts. This type of stuff is disgusting to witness as a white dude. You bring this up with a liberal and at best, they'll give you a shrug and a "I don't give a fuck" look.

>It's about alcoholism and domestic abuse

I dont even give a fuck about race, but why have yet to see any black, mexican, brown bitch, basically anyone not asian, come up with an original idea that sticks and is something that can exist and stand on it's own? Why are they just remaking all the european and asian and white people stuff? Are they just embarrassed they cant come up with good enough original ideas? All they do is wanna redo shit and then bitch when everyone says it's not good and blame racism. Weak ass minorities. Asians are kicking all our asses.

>No one saw that pos

I saw it. Plenty of people say it just because you refuse to go to the movies. Doesn't mean people don't.

But Sup Forums told me that's not a big deal and it's just as bad when whitewashing happens!

Fake headline, but I wouldn't be shocked if some idiot actually does something like that.

>Hollywood is any way real

wew

fine, don't really see the problem with this one to be honest

I mean it's unnecessary, but it's a bit like whatever

i'm honestly surprised this is fake

one example
I have multi million dollars in money in a foreign market from nefarious dealings and a large stake between me and a sister industry in one of the most intangible professions in the world (movie making) I make a movie on shoe strings and produce (((ticket sales))) that are nearly un trackable in a foreign market and now that money becomes launderd

it gets much more complex

Gee I didn't figure that out pretty soon after I posted, thanks for the heads up

what the fuck does this comment even mean?

post something of substance, retard

This is very similar to how the jews used ((modern)) art to launder money using bank insurance

A'YO WENDICIA
>grins maniacally
WATCH AH BE SAYIN
>leers at her as she stammers backwards
WUT AH BE SAYING
>she screams as he nears closer to her
I AIN'T GUNNA
>her hands grips the bat as she backs towards the steps
I SED I AIN'T GUNNA
>his grin widens as she lets out a cry and walks up the steps
YOU WON'T LET ME FINISH
>she howls in fear as his head lowers with that smile beaming like a sickle moon in the night
I SED I AIN'T GUNNA HURT'CHA
>"get back!" she screams as she frantically swings the bat in his direction
I AIN'T GUNNA HURT'CHA WENDICIA
>she slips and catches her balance to face Jackrone
I JUS WANA
>she howls as she swings the bat at him again
I SED I JUS WANNA
>her frantic screams fill the empty lobby
I SED I JUS WANA SMASH
>she tenses up as he steps forward at her
I JUS WANA SMASH YO MUHHFUKKIN BRAINS IN

>what the fuck is that
>dey call it the shinning my nigga
>da what?
>shinning nigga it's some supernatural shit I ain't gotta explain shit.
>snoop lion comes out of the back
>dis here be da souuuuuuuuuuulplane!

Meaning if at this point you think 'Hollywood' isn't a centrally controlled NGO you're either retarded or a shill.

Happy that there will be yet another all nigger reboot that will bomb horribly.

Is Idris Elba playing Danny?

sphere of influence, dipshit

learn it

articles.latimes.com/2006/jul/20/local/me-limelight20

>Movie Execs Charged in Money-Laundering Case

latimes.com/business/la-fi-1mdb-seizures-20170615-story.html

Feds seek to seize movie rights, Palantir shares in Malaysia corruption case

It's someone desperately trying to insinuate the entertainment industry existing under a race-infatuated anti-white SJW stranglehold doesn't mean anything.

They also pay their own outrageous sums of moneyto work on these films. Wages that bear no reality to the open market. It's a racket through and through.

For sure. Especially for completely intangible shit like editing. How much does doing color correction cost....no body really knows

Will they remake The Tenant, too?

Same
I genuinely don't think there's a person alive who can top Kubrick's Shining, and if they did an actual adaptation I have my doubts that it would be that good in the first place

>Main character is a deranged psychopath
>Has no regard for human life
>Successfully murders another black man
>Attempts to murder his wife and child

Finally, Hollywood is doing a realistic depiction of black people.

it's fake

>how does it make you feel?

Culturally appropriated.

Ghetto Shining actually sounds great! I'm up for it.

Hollywood's just burning money at this point.

I love it.

AY YO HOL UP
YOU MEAN YOU DIS HOTEL EMPTY AS FUCK
AND I CAN WRITE MY MIXTAPE HERE ALL WINTER

AWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEIIIIT

To be fair, they all-blacked fucking Annie for some unholy reason. It's hard to be skeptical about reblacking something that was actually good the first time around, but is also clearly not going to make anybody any more money. Until the shitty, shitty reboot that buries it for good, that is, which you could hardly make worse by coaldusting up.

If you're implying I wouldn't watch *another* Snoop Dogg horror movie you implied wrong.

Who will play the nigger?

>black version of The Shining
What old white man will they get to play Dick Hallorann?

I know someone who worked on that Annie movie. Was getting paid 50k a day for something I know for a fact that I could hire someone as good or better for at most $100 hr.

And yes, this person was an LA born and bred Jew.

>I know someone who worked on that Annie movie.
Any stories? Like why the fuck they made it in the first place?

i feel nothing. simply wont watch it

Indifferent.

>Edris Elba

Somehow you've managed to get a bunch of replies with this weak shit, but I would still advise you to apply yourself and do a little better next time, OP.

I've read the book and seen the movie. I dislike both.

C'mon....why do you think they made it?

propaganda/BLACKED

And it was produced by Will Smith and Jay-Z.

>Edris Elba

>tfw he's dead

poor nina.

Jamie Foxx is always great, but this shit will bomb hard.

>C'mon....why do you think they made it?
>propaganda/BLACKED
Okay yes, but Annie? Why? Was it *literally* the only thing they could get the rights to? If they'd done Treasure Island or The Godfather or Power Rangers or just made something up, I'd get it. But a shitty musical about an upbeat child?

>And it was produced by Will Smith and Jay-Z.
...oh, so they're literally retarded. And maybe Will was hoping to destroy his son's life/career a little more.

That makes sense. Of a sort.

I see like one or two black people a day.
I live about 30 miles north of metro Denver.

Now Hispanics? That would work for this movie.

>you see young man, my grandmother called it 'the shining'
>hoooo eeeeey missa cook sir, mmmm hmmm yessir

>he thinks this movie will ever be made and the 'article' wasn't just written for propaganda purposes