Is this correct?

is this correct?

Kys

yes

>not posting the loss version

Me in the bottom left

Memes

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

A daring synthesis

>tfw this bumped the thread

>I'm not going to post my age on Sup Forums

holy shit get over yourself you colossal contrarian faggot.

Can he suck from a seed?
No he can't, he's a pickle.

What show is the lower right?

haha dumb retard

Fuck, nevermind. I thought you were just being a contrarian faggot but clearly with a retort that clever you're actually a master of taste so refined I can't even grasp it.

i thought Sup Forums hated rick and morty and called it reddit tier?

why did your capitalization change?

only the contrarian minority who spams their hatred of it after every episode

R&M isnt smart at all, not sure why this meme started

Oh, okay. If that's what you're going to grasp on to then I really don't know what to say to you man.
I'm shitfaced and I'm somehow more articulate than you right now. Think about that.

what would you estimate is the percentage of people on Sup Forums that like season 3? i really liked s1 but i've lost interest and only seen one s3 ep.

nigger

Love this copy pasta. Gets em every time.

I'm really glad that there's people who out themselves as such obvious contrarian shitposters with no attention span. Thinking about that really makes me feel better whenever I see relentless bitching about shows I like on this board,

Has anyone in the history of the world every looked better after getting that piercing? It blows my mind that people get it.

that reminds me, I wanted to photoshop them out earlier today, thanks

as far as i'm concerned women can get as many stupid piercings as they'd like if they wear a leash like that

kill yourself snideposter

Because people love to tear down someone that thinks they're smart.

It's a way for one that says the show is average to say they also get the joke and it wasn't that deep.

Great b8

No. Sneed and Pickle Rick both belong in the bottom right box since there's no 'for retarded children' box.

>I'm not going to post my age on Sup Forums

Shit meme

>ban evading

MASK YOU SUMTHIN Pickle Rick, you seen Sneed?

new season when

i think that's the walking dead. he looks like rick's best friend who slept with his wife.

big bang theory is not about smart people. it's about homosex lisping faggots.

(You)

who dat

A month from now.

>Chuck's Duck & Truck
>Formerly Pickle Rick's
???

Bruh you responded to copypasta haha

IM PICKLE CHUUUUCK

it's a copypasta you dolt

It's not about looking better. God, you just don't get it, Dad!

im posting just to be sure

and the wannabe poser posted that specific copypasta just to be contrarian, you imbecile.

Wtf anime is this?