tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-_kb6zONk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he's a homophobe?

Do you think Mike has so many fucked up psychological issues because he's too afraid to come out of the closet? I mean, he's posted dick pics a few times online to try and impress his young male fans. Serious question

JAMES GET BACK BEHIND THE DAMN COUCH

he thought a shitty joke was coming his way

Did you see the dude on the lefts arm? He's clearly holding a gun to James forcing him to continue these videos.

must have heard the news about the loco bandito comics surfacing so has some conflicting opinions sub conciously about Mike now

...Or this.

I've done my time in psych wards. The way that Mike keeps his lifeless smile as he turns his head to James and doesn't change his facial expression whatsoever shows that he's either a sociopath or on serious medication for sociopath behavior. It is quite a frightening video clip and very telling, believe it or not.

It's in reverse.

These idiots literally met in fucking special ed classes when they were in middle school 20 years ago. How anyone could find anything they say funny is beyond me.

hmm

this

this looks like it's in reverse more than than OPs.

Mikes breath smells like cum from his tranny girlfriend

Exactly, OP isn't in reverse because their movement looks nature compared to the reverse one

James knows what Mike and Gadget do when they're along playing with each others "brown bricks" and "minecrap."
It unsettling to James.

Mikes dick is twice as long and thick as mine. Sucks being a dicklet.

You're right, I don't believe it.

MIKE HAS A GIGANTIC PENIS

Nah.
Mike is an alcoholic and James probably caught of whiff of Mike's alcohol stench as he turned.
James was then blown back by it.

>reviews have to be funny
Maybe its good to hear from autists how good some games are? They obviusly play alot of video games.

What did he mean by this?

this or about how bad it was

He meant he's an unfunny faggot who desperately tried to scrub his edgy comics off the internet archive and fired Bootsy because he was intimidated by his popularity

Can't even watch this dumpster fire of a channel anymore

Why does he let Mike treat him like shit? Why did he basically give him the youtube channel and fill it with garbage? Why has he carried Mike all these years for no gain?

lmao it's true. Obsessive Ninty fans are all manchildren who went to special ed

autists don't have natural movement, hence the OP must be the one in reverse

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdelKu_AO4
Check out this video, go to around the 10 minute mark and wait, Mike freaks out on James and he seems really shook up about it. Holy shit!

When the Brown Bricks hit.

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well, making his ten-inch cock twitch in his pants.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Inspector Gadget's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's best friend's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of BROWN BRICKS.

I'm not seeing it

youtu.be/eTdelKu_AO4?t=10m12s

Jesus Christ it's just a video game relax

I don't see what you mean

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

saw his reflection

FINDS A DICK!

Watch from 10 minutes mark to around 10:45 or so and he starts freaking out about James not hoping on a train.

What the fuck was Gadget's problem?

It's just like two kids playing a video game together with one invested in it (the game and console owner) and the other not so much (the visitor).

Yeah I saw that but I guess I didn't think "holy shit" about it

That's how my friend and I were when we took turns playing games together as kids.

Someone posted in another thread that someone emailed james about mike's dick pic and loco bandito shit and he basically had no idea any of it was going on, where is the proofs of that

james probably got hit a lot as a child and its a reflex to lean away from any sort of behavior from someone like mike, who is probably very erratic with his body language and does a lot of things that indicate jump scares, physical gags etc

Mike and Ryan are killing the channel

Are James and Mike the Brian and Mike of our time?

Mike, yeah but Ryan is just there because Mike asked him to and he's probably a big fan of the shit they do. He always looks greasy and disheveled but at least he isn't annoying as fuck and clogs the channel with useless shit like Mike.

I feel like the channel has dead for a long time now and they're just doing a Weekend at Bernie's thing with it.

The Angry Video Game Nerd falls in love with the Irate Gamer.

Unable to confess, James Rolfe is gifted by a deus ex machina with Chris Bores' phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Bores, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "GET THE HEYL OUT OF MAH PROPERTY!" then heaves an exasperrated sigh. After some investigation, James finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy who plagiarized him. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the Irate Gamer's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PLAGIARISM.

Can she handle it?

What is this copypasta referring to?

JAMES DONT FUCK WITH THE FORMULA

>tfw Irate Gamer is now more successful that AVGN currently is because of Mike Matei

avgn has been dead for a long time and a lot of the film shit james does is what keeps it going. the mike and ryan crap is just filler.

FYI the original source is here
youtube.com/watch?v=EQ-_kb6zONk

A quick breakdown:
Mike turns off the NES right after James starts to talk about the game, which slightly distracts James. An only natural reaction, he begins to shoot Mike a "why'd you do that" glance. Simultaneously, however, James notices Mike cocking his head towards James, further breaking James' concentration (as evidenced by a slight stammering by James). While the whole exchange only takes place in a matter of seconds, Mike turning off the NES is a key detail that is excluded from OP's webm that helps explain why James flinched.

I've studied the first 15 seconds of this video for the last 20 minutes and I believe my conclusions are correct.

why does she wear the scarf?

To hide his Adams apple.

His film reviews are garbage though. He has no real insight to offer on 99% of the shit he talks about and now uses still images instead of short clips like every other YouTube reviewer. The channel has become pointless Lets Play shit for children now.

wow what a bitchy queer mike is

this is true sadly. i tune in for monster madness kinda deals but last time i checked, they were like 5 minutes long.
a 1hour+ movie turned into 5 minute summary with half minute fluffing is a huge turn off

Wow, his pervert stare is even longer than the webm made it seem. Fucking creep