/lbg/

Letterboxd thread: post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched

QOTD: what's a film you watched recently that you would recommend to others and why

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
letterboxd.com/brenx923/
letterboxd.com/rynvie/list/all-the-favorites/
mega.nz/#!3lwViACC!I7iY19LVLemV8JNZYKDigU5DDzp8JsSO-LkB2tWpiIQ
letterboxd.com/peterstanley/list/1001-movies-you-must-see-before-you-die/
letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/
letterboxd.com/samturret/
letterboxd.com/whizzblue/
letterboxd.com/Mastro666/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FUCK YOU

Who /LFF/ here???

nice

SHE IS SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW CUTE!!!!! GAAAAHHH I LOVE HER

Review by PUNQ ½

Along with Cimarron (1931), this movie is considered one of the worst winner of the prestigious Best Picture at the Academy Awards. And I agree that it didn't deserve to win. Cavalcade was a very popular movie that year, but does not hold up well. It's just so dreadfully boring. There is just something about the atmosphere of Fox Film productions at this time that lacks the splendor and visual creativity that the other studios was able to create.

And Cavalcade shares the same format as Cimarron as we follow a family over a long period of time. In Cimarron it's a American pioneer family. Here it's a upper-class British family we follow over 34 years touching at historic moments like Titanic and World War 1. An attempt at an epic story through historic changes which clearly was the flavor the Academy was looking for at that time. Maybe to give the award a more sophisticated reputation then to give it to movies of more entertainment based arts. But this looks more like a dull 70's TV drama then cinematic genius deserving of awards.

this looks like a funny movie, should i watch it?

letterboxd.com/machill54/

What are some good movies about Phuket

woo wee

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Original doggy

thoughts?

Masterpiece, the only film that developed anything that Griffith didn't in his sun plays (introduction of the found footage technique)

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

thoughts?

thoughts?
RHYTHM

thoughts?
MUSIC

thoughts?
MY MAN
WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE?

gay

gay

give link to science crazed

faggot

letterboxd.com/rynvie/list/all-the-favorites/

>what a list. and the colors *_*

okay in a minute i'll give you a link to Science Crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Who needs the old myths? Let's help the new ones get born.
Griffith BTFO

mega.nz/#!3lwViACC!I7iY19LVLemV8JNZYKDigU5DDzp8JsSO-LkB2tWpiIQ
Here u go amigo

yay!!!!!!!!! i get to watch science crazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recommend Narcos.

Ah-bloo-bloo

letterboxd.com/27AMDi34/

>avant-garde
>short form
>nonobjective
>verse-film
>structuralism
>video art

stupid image

Oops!

Sup Forums hates found footage

look what you made me do!!

Oops!

The only mistake here is you.

Sh'ma Yisra'eil Adonai Eloheinu Adonai echad.

Barukh sheim k'vod malkhuto l'olam va'ed.

V'ahav'ta eit Adonai Elohekha b'khol l'vav'kha uv'khol naf'sh'kha uv'khol m'odekha.

V'hayu had'varim ha'eileh asher anokhi m'tzav'kha hayom al l'vavekha.

V'shinan'tam l'vanekha v'dibar'ta bam

b'shiv't'kha b'veitekha uv'lekh't'kha vaderekh uv'shakh'b'kha uv'kumekha

Uk'shar'tam l'ot al yadekha v'hayu l'totafot bein einekha.

On the Town and Singin' in the Rain are the best Gene Kelly musicals

I got...
I got...
I got...
who could ask for anything more? xD

>Look at his IMDB
>Nothing but old shitty comedies (I like Old Films but not 60s lol I fell down so funny Slapstick shit)

RIP I guess...

Nice shit taste

dumb taste poster

thoughts?

I didn't like Ace in the Hole

gay

Guys...don't panic...but...BRUCE IS DEAD!

rip

wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

out with the old in with the glue

who the fuck names themself Goose Marvin

Who's going to eat the pingis pie!?

Emily Bean

Rooney

thoughts?

you!

of course some faggot would make a lick Pepe

Dear anyone who has posted in this thread,

>You are a piece of shit whose attempts to intrude on an individual's personal reality as an authority on subjective matters without having the insight to warrant it are merely for your own ego gratification. What's so appalling is that some idiots are dumb enough to allow it.
>You're a hypocrite whose contribution spurs metadiscussion and shitposting but condemns both. Likely, you reconcile this with some otherwise untenable delusions about providing a necessary service but only for your desperation for gratification.
>You're a fucking loser who doesn't understand pronouns.
>You know nothing of film, ignorance evinced by your selections for Letterboxd favorites and even posting in these threads in the first place, preferring repetitive anodyne discussion bordering on masturbation over occasional insight and depth. Those posturing gits are as desperate and fragile as you.

It's fucking galling when some unbelievable cretin thinks himself able to comprehend and appraise his superior.

Kill yourselves.

Your first mistake was existing, /lbg/. Your second mistake was thinking you know more than me. I'm here to correct both of those mistakes. No matter how much time it takes, from now until the end of time, I'll be here to prove you wrong and destroy you. Give up, /lbg/, you can't win. I will always outmatch you physically, mentally, genetically and sexually. I never tire, I choose to sleep. I never hunger, I choose to eat. I can prove anything. I choose not to. Now get off my board and go back to plebbit. This is your warning.

This is discrimination! If Rooney wants to brap let her brap as loud as she wants!! You are denying her basic rights! Fuck you mods, you are not gods!!

I'm watching (You)

Battle of the Sexes is absolutely brilliant start to finish. Career best for Emma Stone. Loved. Loved. Loved. #TFF44

BATTLES OF THE SEXES is a battle of fine performances by Emma Stone and Steve Carell, in a film that's timely, entertaining and moving.

BATTLE OF THE SEXES: made my heart sour & my eyes brim with tears. A feel good true story you wouldn't believe if it weren't true #Telluride

BATTLE OF THE SEXES: Bright, rousing, intermittently hokey sports drama. Would watch two hours of Emma Stone and Andrea Riseborough flirting

A rousing sports drama graced by a winsome Emma Stone turn. I'm misty-eyed myself. Loved it. #BattleofTheSexes #Telluride2017

Battle of the Sexes is such an Inspirational & feel good film. Emma Stone is remarkable & Steve Carell is hilarious. A Must-See. #Telluride

Looks like Frogkino is back on the menu boys

I GOT

letterboxd.com/peterstanley/list/1001-movies-you-must-see-before-you-die/

i'd rather die before sitting throught another griffin lol

letterboxd.com/Smoothhands/

rate me

letterboxd.com/samturret/
hey im back did anyone miss me?

this board is just b with fewer newfags

letterboxd.com/whizzblue/

newfag reporting in

look what you made me do!!

Hi man. What are you going to watch tonight?

>see that they are releasing the Android app soon
>fuck, nice
>remember it today, it's been out for some time already
>go to Play store
>This app is incompatible with your device.

Seriously, fuck those devs. The site is slow, fancy-looking shit and their apps are apparently so fucking advanced that a 3 years old phone isn't compatible with them.

i know that feeling

the mobile site is better

Thinking of watching Nadja

i haven't seen it but i think you should go for it

AIDS!

I GOT

Oops!

So you like movies with two female leads huh

the main guy is an asshole like when he beats the guy up but i like this movie it is for smart intelligent people who love movies. it is a good movie about business. i do not watch drama (only 8 mile) but i liked this movie funny thing why does the guy on the poster look like he wants to fart lol

my parents wanted to watch a drama so they rented this and i watched it with them i thought it was weird and awkward to watch with them. i can relate to the main guy because hes handsome and he has sex every day just like me but i dont understand why hes weird and sad about it i would be so happy also i didnt need to see his dick

zomg Fredric March won an Oscar by pulling faces before Eddie Redmayne did

What are you looking at, fuckface?

Vulva here, help me out: where the HECK can I find "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her" and "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Him"? Rutracker only seems to have "The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Them" which is NOT the cut I'm looking for.

someone help this person out
letterboxd.com/Mastro666/