President Trump is a racis-

>President Trump is a racis-

>president drumpf is covfef-

him shaking a black kid's hand doesn't mean he isn't racist. That's like when people use the "I have black friends!" excuse. It doesn't mean shit.

how is cnn twisting this now?

Trump is telling him to give the flash back his lightsaber or he will deport his parents

>comes a week after the hurricane hit

Why all the water has already went down

Is this Trump's redemption arc? He's seriously doing a pretty decent job with Harvey. I'm sure his advisors made sure he didn't respond the way Bush did, though.

>THIS JUST IN: WHITE MAN TOUCHES THE HAND OF A BLACK CHILD. EXONERATED OF ALL RACIST CLAIMS. RAINBOWS OF LOVE AND KINDNESS SPREAD THROUGHOUT THE LAND. BACK TO YOU, JIM.

Was he supposed to show up in the middle of the storm and personally rescue stranded people in a boat?

a politician doing a photo op with children who have lost everything in a disaster of some sort

wow he's nothing like obama, bush, clinton, and every other politician, truly the people's president

yeah better fly the president right into a storm what could go wrong

>look at my african american there!

Convenient someone was there to take pictures

-t.

The rain had stop by Monday and hes barely now coming?

True, but at least he isn't a convicted pedo from Australia like you

thumbnail looks like his wig is hanging off the side

Pence showed up a day later after his do-nothing event in Austin, actually got on the ground, helped people, prayed at destroyed church, etc. Too little too late. He's getting shown up by his own fucking VP.

just wait until he brags about shaking the hand of a black child on twitter

Yet another mediocre negro uncle tom house nigger collaborating with the nazis who's gonna get bashed.

>why isn't the president superman?

Pedo president! Impeach now!

He did still do stupid shit like praise the crowd size that came to see him, didn't meet any survivors on the first day, and promise a personal million dollar donation that was immediately backtracked.

>The rain had stop by Monday
No it didnt.