youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dany

Kingslayer

youtube.com/watch?v=bDPIBgKQOD0

aaggghhh...

>tfw no more Littlefinger/Varys scenes

Why bother watching anymore?

What would have been a more fitting end for CIA?

>southern girls couldn't stand up to this
wew

hanged by deadfu
except deadfu was cut ;-;

this desu

Don't bother

Do us a favor and don't bother to whine here anymore either

youtube.com/watch?v=R1fsTYP-N0s

I found this edit more powerful. Shame this studio didn't make one for Stannis and Baelish.

sunk cost

lol nobody cares about those weird creepy guys

what about our queen and the ice zombies?

NSFL warning, PLEASE.

Getting killed by Shagga when leaving the Vale.

1v1 dual vs the night king

What happened to Jaime?

We saw him ride alone.
Do you think he can accomplish anything without an army?

>Danny invades ENRICHED middle-eastern culture, conquers them, forces them to change their culture and submit to a foreign ruler.
>And though slavery is bad (no shit?), she went about it in a really stupid manner - trying to quit cold turkey.
Reaction:
>"Omg, Danny, gurl, what are you doing???"
(number of question marks varying between 3 and a million).

Meanwhile
>Danny invades Westeros with a foreign, known rapist army, intending to plant herself as a ruler, having been raised in the customs of foreigners (not one of the Westerosi)
Reaction:
>Known as "fire and blood" crazy bitch
>Talks of peaceful Targaryen rule, even though it involved countless unbelievably costly civil wars between incest targaryen hillbillies
>"lmfao, I bet they voted for LUMP, YASS QUAAAN"

I don't know, the Hound saying cunt is pretty funny.

>danny

stop posting

about to join dany and friends

>Danny

It was. In season 2. Then they had to run it into the fucking ground.

>Joffrey mocking Jaime to his face
God I hated that little shit. I bet he even knew by this point that Jaime was his father and still didn't care.

Reminde that Eddie Vedder wrote a song with GRRM and it's confirmed to play during the season 8 finale.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJHM4w_TD28

pic related it's Bad Bran.

Speaking of varys, how is he going to die?

Who is that?

I guess they could use a new general. He did outsmart them in this season after all.

>Danny

poisoned by his enemies

>outsmart
>got BTFO and almost drowned

heart attack

He hates magic, so something magic related

stabbed by arya

it's like pottery

"Look at them cheering for a gay boy." What did he mean by this

>This is a 10/10 in Winterfell
This is

He kills Dany then is killed by the golden company in a feint to allow Dany's babby to escape.

>still despising reddit
Oh, sweety. It's 2017. reddit is the frontpage of the internet.

>Jon's army loses but he survives
>CIA's army defeats Bolton's
>CIA declared Warden of the North
>CIA makes alliance with a couple more houses
>effectively controls more than half of Westeros and is a big guy
>now that he's at the top he can no longer hide behind the scenes
>as he goes to conquer King's landing, he is betrayed by all the houses he thought he controlled in the 11th hour

dehydration

how do you know she means soon? he could die of old age

he's a faggot

He and Theon were the most effective actors in the first three seasons. I can see how people can claim gurm is good at writing grey characters, I marveled at how much I wanted to strangle the former, and surprised how much I found myself unable to judge the latter.

Why is he so brown bros?

I wholly enjoyed vid related desu
youtu.be/e4Uq8O5ZhUA

he goes out of the house

>Didn't have one last scene between the two
The entire series is a fan fic at this point they could at least make it entertaining.

Jamie dying in his charge towards the dragon would have been a pure Kino moment.

>not posting the superior young version
w e w
e
w

Yes, too bad show didn't had balls to do that. He is useless character right now anyway

Where is Melly's storyline even headed? I still don't know what her deal is.

Brandon Thundercock killing him 20 years before

>“Look at me!” he would shout as he ran laughing through the halls of the circus. “Look at me, god of tits and wine!,” or “Look at me, kuh kuh kuh!,” or “Look at me, look at me, I am guilty of being a dwarf!” The bold little man with wild black hair and laughing eyes was a man grown now, one-and-forty, and still he played his games. "Look at me, I’m an actor!", Stephen thought sadly. Oh, Peter, Peter, dear sweet child, do you know what you are doing?”

>"I'm gonna break the wheel"
>"I'm going to be queen (and try to get an heir), and I'm going to make the Lannisters pay"

What did she mean by this?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

She probably will sacrifice herself for the cause in the next season

Gross.

When will they meet again?

>"DOn't rape anyone."
>"I trurt you wirr forrow my order, even though you are known rapists since the beginning of time"
Ror, what did she mean by this?

/r/ sansa the rape.. webm.. sansa the rape it was beautiful.. the rape sansa

Aegon will kill him for killing Danaerys who died after finding out he was a Blackfyre

Hey guys, want to hear a joke?
So, Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons

that wouldn't have gone down well with fishfu

>Breaks the wheel
>Rebuilds it and starts crushing the poor into the dirt

She was too cute for this world

She'll get over it. Particularly after being impaled by that BBC (big Brandon cock).

/r/ that webm of Danny saying "I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN OF THE HOUSE..." blah blah, then hard cut to her getting assfucked.

So do you have the webm or not you dothraki shitkicker?

>Brown
DROPPED

Can the writers just write a nude scene for Arya and Sansa and then kill them off? They're actually on the level of Joffrey.

>too cute for this world

What the hell was the point of this scene if the end game was ice zombies

Ice zombies were a mistake

>melisandre is going to get killed in some cringy arya scene

Is there an Game of Thrones character stronger than the Night King?

And I’m referring to the Night King during the Eternal Night after the longest summer in memory equipped with his ice spear and control of the ice dragon and a hundred thousand wight army, a complete Bran Stark’s DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform green sight and warg as well as being extremely skilled in necromancy and javelin throwing.

How do you know it was assfucked and not just doggy?

The absolute state of underage racists.

>Not liking a cafe au lait girls

The link is hidden in the webm.

Much better.

but then who will be aegon's sister-wives :^)

>"I am Aegon Targaryen, better known as Jon Snow, the seventh of his name. King in the North, Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, King of the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, The Resurrected, Azor Ahai, The Prince That Was Promised"

How does Dany react?

Joffreys actor was great

sucks his dick

Kill yourself

Plz. She didn't see LF for what like 16 years? And didn't give a fuck. She would have gotten wet when Brandon killed him. They would have conceived there first son on top of LF dead body.

>implying Arya would share

>B...b...bend the knee

>sex before marriage
stop that she's pure

>tsk, tsk, like them racist
>that taste

PLEBIANS, DISPERSE

Then, after Melisandre is kill
>close up on Arya
>smugface
>roll credits with either House of B&W or Stark theme

Who was in the right? Rhaenyra or Aegon?

Joff was written for you to hate him, Stark girls are written for you to root for them. Really makes you think. But let's be honest, those girls are written for you or me.

>Please have sex with me right now in front of this crowd I am so fucking wet right now holy shit I think I might be ovulating please impregnate me

LET ME GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

I'VE POSTED THIS MANY TIMES ON /GOT/ but I'll have to post it again.

Euron will be the Big Bad in the South, like how the White Walkers are the Big Bad in the North.

Jon and Daenerys will exhaust themselves in vanquishing the Night King, but then they will be soundly defeated by King Euron Greyjoy, the Iron King on the Iron Throne.

in the same fashion that William the Conqueror defeated Harold after the Norwegians distracted him

IN THE RECENT EPISODE THE MAESTERS REVEALED THAT THERE WAS A PROPHECY BY A MAN NAMED LODOS WHICH CLAIMED THAT THE "DROWNED GOD" WOULD DESTROY AEGON TARGARYEN

and what is Jon's real name...Aegon!

the final scene of the series will be

>Euron as the final victor
>Jon Snow's head on a pike to his left
>Dany's head on a pike to his right
>Tyrion's skull used as a footstool, with three dragon skulls surrounding him
>Dust of the Night's King in a transparent glass box next to the throne
>Cersei, Sansa, and Melisandre on a leash as salt wives
>Sam as an enslaved Maester forced to write up works glorifying Euron and depicting the events of the series, titled "A Song of Ice and Fire"

>and at the last episode, Arya attempts an assassination attempt on Euron, but Jaqen suddenly appears to kill her, avenging his WAIFu and frustrating millions of normies who want justice served to Euron

BANK ON IT. SCREENCAP THIS. I KNOW D&D WILL WANT AN EDGELORD ENDING TO THEIR EDGELORD SHOW TO PISS OFF THE NORMIES. THEY DO NOT NEED NORMIE APPROVAL AFTER THEY'RE DONE WITH THE SHOW. LAST YEAR I WAS SPECULATING ABOUT EURON AND ACCURATELY PREDICTED THAT IT WOULD MAKE SENSE FOR HIM TO KILL THE SAND SNAKES THIS SEASON, SO ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS HAS ALREADY COME TRUE. I AM ALSO AN EXPERT PREDICTOR IN MANY OTHER THINGS, WINNING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF $ BETTING ON POLITICAL OUTCOMES AND I HAVE AN IQ NORTH OF 160

You fucking hero.

Aegon, are you being mean to aunt Dany?

Aegon won, but then Rhaenyra's son entered the throne, so I guess everyone was left.

I can't believe they just killed a man with no trial or anything and not only that but then watched him bleed out and did it in front of a bunch of other lords and ladies that had to watch too. That's beyond fucked up. They are bad people.