Extremely simple concept even a child could understand

>extremely simple concept even a child could understand
>Joe Rogan:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJWmbLS2_ec
youtube.com/watch?v=DHLCxLqCfpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw fresh yard eggs

As introspective as he thinks he is, he doesn't understand it's the pot he loves so much that's inhibiting his understanding

Should I take him serious senpai?

This. Without weed joe would probably be a rocket scientician and a foot taller.

Because he's busy pondering the questions that matter.

I'm not saying he'd be a genius per se, but he'd defintely be more intelligent and understanding

more like joe rogaine lmao

lol because yellow teeth

*blocks your beach experience*

>"What the fuck did you just say about women's UFC?"

He's fucking duck-legged.

Him? No, but some of his guests are interesting. Eg, the peterson weinstein one from yesterday

lay off joe, he is our guy

Gd damn what is it with white people and all of them wearing socks at the beach? I think all the pictures like this should be collected and create a law that they shouldn't be able to get a license to drive or vote

This

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

What does that mean? His legs are perfect otherwise it would be impossible for him to kick so good.

listen to his earlier podcasts in the archives, before he got into the DUDE WEED culture, and you can tell he was a bit sharper.

calm down nigger

Bret - There are multiple kinds of truth
Joe - If a thing is true it's true

There was an episode where the guest is talking about WW2 ghettos and Joe stares at him like a crazy person. He didn't know the historical concept of "ghetto" and thought it only referred to places like detroit and chicago.

I'd pull it up but i forgot the guest's name and timestamp.

It's just the way he's standing and the angle he's standing at. his right leg is just locked.

>the bloody neo-marxists and postmodernists in academia are creating an unholy alliance in order to...
>DUDE MARXISTS ARN'T THEY LIKE, ANTI CAPITALIST??

Joe was pretty insufferable on that episode.

*blocks your truth*

With like a thousand episodes, how do you even remember episodes at all?

I'm more upset about those ugly ass shorts, desuwtfbbqlmao.

the smartest guy in the room

this guy really makes me think

>sucks your cock

I work at a distributor for swim wear... (shit like benetton etc) we're still doing that style for the next couple years. No bigg. In fact this summer we're sending out basically identical shits for "end of summer x-treme winter sale"

They're in style

hol up

I don't watch/listen to all of them. Plus, I distinctively remember that one being discussed on this board.

Is Joe Italian?

They're in style =/= good taste. Hope you sell a lot. :P

youtube.com/watch?v=fJWmbLS2_ec

>makes up child abuse past

Pure guido.

>YOU RANG?!
youtube.com/watch?v=DHLCxLqCfpk

That episode gets discussed here on a weekly basis

>Da Moors did so much fucking...

Was the recent podcast with weinstein and peterson any good?

DUDE GOD'S NOT REAL LMAO

its pigeon toed

Whoa, is this shit for real? Has she said anything else about this?

*swallows it all like some kinda faggy queer*

>wearing shoes without socks
That's pretty disgusting. If he were wearing sandals or flip flops you'd have a point.

My favorite is when he tried arguing that marijuana wasn't bad or even slightly addictive with Steve-O, who's a recovering drug addict. I felt terrible because Joe kept saying stuff like "so do you not smoke at all? That sucks, I think it would help mellow you out. it's not like that other stuff you were on."

Quit crying you silly bitch. Steve O doesn't have to either be a straight edge or a junkie. There's a middle ground.

DUDE LMAO YOU CAN DERIVE AN OUGHT FROM AN IS!

Yeah, but if someone is addicted to something suddenly going in for moderation isn't going to fix the problems their addiction caused.

You dont know what youre talking about.

Addicts are lead to believe that being sober is a life long commitment, because they will never truly eliminate their addictive tendencies.

Addicts arent just people who lack discipline. Their brains are wired to seek constant stimulation. So much so that they will ruin their lives and the lives of anyone they can take advantage of.

You dont just go from doing PCP and ketmine twice a day to "oh now I just toke up on holidays."

It doesnt work that way.