Watch the Dark Knight Rises

>Watch the Dark Knight Rises
>See Catwoman
>I can't stop thinking about her getting beaten up and gang banged and have to fap
>Write a fap fiction about it hoping it'll help
>It doesn't

Help me Sup Forums

Seriously, she wouldn't even mind sucking all those cocks at first, at most raising an eyebrow, but she'd get into it as she pawed and jerks all those dicks into jizzing all over her and backing her ass up into all those hard pricks

funny how the film sorta implies she's in a lez relationship with her partner

How many times are you gonna post this on Sup Forums as well?

imagine Hathaway filling those tights with a sloppy ogre shit

Hathaway reminds me too much of my sister and that makes it hard not to get aroused

Unironically the best character in this mess

This part makes me diamonds every time

POST THE FANFIC

post the batcycle mount/dismount scene

Watch 'Deadly Rain' starring Romi Rain.

Really good Catwoman. Only her redemption arc should have been better. She basically showed no remorse for selling out Bruce and condemning the city to a reign of terror, even though they had plenty of scenes showing how sorry she was through body language. He basically just lets her off the hook because she's hot.

I think she should helped Alfred rescue Bruce or something like that. Would have made her more empathetic. Could have developed their relationship better as well.

killing big guy not enough for you? she's literally the true hero of the movie
batfag was constantly getting his shit pushed in

CatwoMan was the goofiest part of an already goofy ass film
Literally no explanation for her being there. I figured they were going to say "she used to Be in the league of shadows" or whatever
Nope
Just a former hooker who dresses in leather and dresses "like a cat"

Honestly one of the best parts of the movie. Friend of mine started a D&D campaign soon after it came out, and I played a female rogue with the same aesthetic. Still playing her 5 years later.

link the story

>Write a fap fiction about it hoping it'll help

where is it

"I-I can't hold it anymore bat-user. This is so embarrassing"

it's pasta

she's a thief and gets in bat's way
you can't even understand simple capeshit

CRINGE

Link?

>shes a black leather cat ninja with mysterious past

post the fanfic right now

tbqh she was the best part, I was interested whenever she was on screen rather than just confused when bane was on-screen or bored otherwise (although her plot was still retarded and out of place, but at least she had a cohesive motivation and set of goals and you could root for her to follow them)