Give this meme a rest, nobody cares.

It's Rigby and Mordecai

what a shit show that was

wtf did he mean by this?

2nd grade joke

they cant
youtube.com/watch?v=bA3X5MofJs8

he has a lot on his mind

either referring to the dow jones or Relic entertainments Dawn of War Series. its impossible to say which for certain.

you sound like some total chode's inability to confront his past actions.

so is mordecai supposed to be obama or

Love seeing this show pop up on Sup Forums. Needed a few more seasons.

I don't think i'd compare these two shows. You can't compare anything to Xavier.

Rick M are still on air

i..... they don't leave anything out do they

we dont polycotton to freaks around these parts

By having more than two seasons.

You can in many ways. A lot of the weed addled retards who watch Rick and Morty don't understand Rick is a warning against extreme nihilism not an advocation of it. Just like Xavier is a warning against extreme spiritualism and the ignorant blending of multiple religious disciplines.

Fucking this.

>memeing the wrong adult swim show

Don't go dragging good cartoons into this

this is just millennials exposed to the lolsorandomxD culture from back then.

clutch the dark purple hairs of the galloping orangutan of normalicy
AND RIDE NIGGA RIDE~!(RIDE RIDE ride ride ride~)

Step aside, chomsky honk

I think PFFR did what they wanted to do and moved on. It never became a zombie show of it's former self. If they did a special I would definitely watch not sure how a revival would go.

!!unless they just use it as a vehicle for more triple entendres and wordplay so sharp hearing it makes my inner MAN(MAN MAN man man~!)ifestation of femininity bleed every month on a lunar cycle of regularity eclipsing the reality of raising a son.

It's not random though. I grew up around the subculture the show makes fun of.

off the air is not for memes its a genuine exploratory thematically grounded art reel. New season when? Aren't there like 5 seasons or do the 2 or 3 seasons just have 50 eps due to the 12 minute format. Off the air is best viewed when sleep deprived at that 4 in the morning before you have to go to or turn in some important work.

dont forget the heart she holler also fuck I cant find my xavier life cereal box image

Another failed, forced meme

They're tied!

Probably the funniest show I've ever watched.

Fuck, I was going to post mine for you but I guess I lost it. Somebody post that shit.

Neither are funny. Kys

>good

one is creative, other is literally just a bunch of pop culture references