What is your dream writer and artist for a new spidey book?

What is your dream writer and artist for a new spidey book?

in mahvel atm

Eliott Kallan
Jacob Wyatt

Story by Yoshihiro Togashi
Art by Yusuke Murata

[Spoiler]ME

I would love to see both Straczynski and McNiven return, i feel like that combo may rejuvenate the series

Jack Kirby and Stan Lee

Chris Claremont
Todd McFarlane

Mark Millar and Frank Miller

I don't care what anyone says but I'm down for this. Millar's work on Marvel Knights Spider-Man was fantastic and Miller's Last Crusade was some of his strongest work in years.

Spider-Man is supposed to run constantly, not have hiatus.

Imagine a daredevil crossover with that team

Don't tease me bro

>A proposed graphic novel in the wake of the success of Arkham Asylum, with art by Simon Bisley. Morrison expressed a desire to return to the Ditko Spider-Man. "It's not Spider-Man in Arkham Asylum or anything - it's action all the way with things blowing up from page one but it still won't be a great deal like the Spider-Man that everyone is used to"

>According to the webchat Morrison gave at Next Planet Over in 1999, the story was to begin with an attack by Mysterio, resulting in Spider-Man waking in a parallel world where Aunt May died and Peter never married.

>"The Spider-Man of that world is a creepy, skinny Ditko guy, who lives on his own and is shunned by the neighbors." said Morrison, "He only comes alive when he's out on the rooftops leaping about and squirting jets of white stuff over everything. Freud would have loved the story as the creepy but ultimately decent Spider-Man meets his counterpart from a place where Peter married a supermodel and made lots of money. The story was based around that tension and the ultimate redemption of the creepy Ditko character. I'd do something different now."

Alex Ross

Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata

Hirohiko Araki

Grant Morrison

I dont care.

Typical Morrison fan not caring about the artist.

Story by Chelsea Cain
Art by Frank Cho

Story by JMS
he really understood the character and his cast. i don't hold Sins Past or OMD against him since he either didn't want to write them or had to change them because fucking Quesada

Art by Gabriele Dell'Otto
>pic related
or the guy currently doing Spider-Man/Deadpool

Garth Ennis and Ed Benes

Writer: Ken Akamatsu
Artist: Ogure Ito
Title: Bitches Love Spider-Man

Joe Kelly and Ed McGuiness

Or Kelly and Chechetto

Fraction & Samnee.

Joe Kelly
Yusuke Murata

Ayyyyy, muh Spider-Nigga.

Kelly and basically anyone competent.

Bendis and Land

wait, not

Slott and Land

Why not have a Spectacular Spider-Man run? I miss when Peter had a shit ton of ongoings.

Kelly & Marquez/Pichelli t b h

Dennis Hopeless and Greg Land

DeFalco and Silvestri.

I like the idea of Oh Great not being allowed to write. Akamatsu can draw kawaii enough bitches that he could do it alone though. The problem is he'd have to age down one of them to be his token loli.

Johns/Frank

Morrison/Quitely