Heathcliff wished for calzones

Heathcliff wished for calzones.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/menedspizzeria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh man, I could go for a calzone.

Heathcliff did NOT wish for calzones; they're clearly already coming down, and he's just now tossing a coin into the well.

This is a cartoon about it raining calzones while, in unrelated news, Heathcliff flips a coin into a wishing well. What he wishes for is left to the reader's imagination.

Gotta hand it to the guy who writes these; every time I think they can't get more whimsically nonsensical, he ups the bar yet again.

Those orange cartoon cats and italian food. Does Azrael crave spaghetti? Does Mr Jinks sit down to a steaming bowl of minestrone? Where the fuck do they make Frosted Flakes and Cheetos?

I like to think that, because it's mentioned that is it raining calzones again, he is wishing for nicer weather. I can't imagine this is an overall pleasant thing to experience.

Interesting use of gradients in this one. It seems Gallagher is getting some good use out of the photoshop suite his nephew pirated for him.

It's just Pizza that's harder to eat!

you need to have a good calzone, user
just full of ricotta, ham and grease
you can taste yourself getting fat while you eat it

>I like to think that, because it's mentioned that is it raining calzones again

I think that's the best part about it. "It's raining calzones AGAIN." Meaning it's happened so many times that they're nonchalant about it.

>It seems Gallagher is getting some good use out of the photoshop suite his nephew pirated for him.
That's remarkable for a non-Sunday strip.

WHAT'S THE JOKE

The joke is that it's raining calzones again. Can't you read?

He works digitally?

I think this one could pass for an actual joke.

I had a hearty chuckle. It's the sort of strip that makes you think he's not just intentionally trying to be shit.

how is it harder to eat? It just has another layer of bread on top

Why you keep posting this Boring comic?, no joke to be found, just some random crap. It is bad meme just like the nut shack.

sorry, not everyone can be enlightened enough to appreciate Heathcliff

Only the coloring.

I don't understand. At first I thought it was an abstract satire of newspaper comics but then I saw a few that just seemed like regular jokes. What is this?

I have to disagree. What likely occurred was Heathcliff made the following wish: "I wish it was raining Calzones right now", and in order to establish an immediate result wish granting the wishing well retractively altered history so that that Calzones were not just starting to fall from the sky, but in mid-raid at the exact moment of coin-well contact.

HALLELUJAH ITS RAINING CALZONES

I don't get it either at all. But he's quoting Parks and Recreation.

tfw the based mexican shop near me only charges $7 for a calzone. Ever other shop in town wants like 13-14 bucks

That's basically the big joke of most Heathcliff strips: he does outrageous shit and nobody cares because they're used to it.

Heathcliff has evolved beyond mere "jokes"

>Oh mommy, mommy! look a pancakes falling from the sky! It is so funny lol.
>Pizzy with wings! So original! Oh my The pizza can fly, i am dying. My sides.

"He gets this way sometimes"

The enjoyment of Heathcliff is generally ironic.

>mexican
>calzone

twitter.com/menedspizzeria

It was founded by a a mexican guy in fresno and all the employees at my local one are mexican

calzones are italian user.

it would be like eating tacos made by an indian

>he still doesn't get it

I have eaten an indian taco before. It was unlikable.

>pancakes
Calzones. You just confirmed yourself as a speedreader, you wouldn't understand a thing about Heathcliff.

Who here Calzone Master Race?

Does his power match or surpass Garfielf's?

Dunno, what are Garfield's biggest feats?

Hating monday and eating lasagna

Joining the galactic empire

Don't forget the newspapres sword.

Saving the world