/got/ - Game of Thrones General

The Cucks in the North edition

Last thread

THE WINE

why didn't Dany burn Cersei and Euron when she had the chance?

daily reminder that daenaerys is a lannister, and viserys and jaime are twins

tywin lannister cucked king aerys with rhaella targaryen. all of aerys' actual children died within a year of birth because aerys is an impotent cuckold with weak seed

NED
E
D

GODS WHAT A STUPID NAME

She don't wanna be a tyrant.
Does it really make sense? No, but Dany isn't a very logical thinking person.

Bad or, she was already at borderline with burnings after Tarlys

aaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhh...

GO GET THE LANCEL-STRETCHER, NOW!

>pr

Azor Jaime

>practices dark magic
>supposedly a part of the "good" religion
I'm not sure Melisandre actually represents the mainstream of R'hllorism. The God of flame AND shadow thing is less emphasized/not mentioned at all by other practitioners. You never see Thoros do any shadowbinding, either. That's more an Asshai thing. Melony is probably some kinda weirdo heretic.

More Lancel your grace?

Sooooo are people here who are anti-Dany just butthurt anti-Hillary Trumptards?

Lot of Sup Forumssters in these threads, maybe you should all go back?

>falseflagging this hard

Damn she was cute then. What happened to her?

If this series often purposefully tries to subvert fantasy genre tropes, why should we believe that the Azor Prophesy is even real?

Tyrion probably informed her about wildfire caches beneath Dragonpit.

>she was cute
she really wasn't

why is ghost never around?

Agreed,she could have ended it right here and there.
There was the guy who backstabbed her dad,which also happened to be a military commander and tactician
The current queen
Her hand
The guy who killed her nephew

Not like she had any type of mercy burning the Tarlys alive,might as well end it all when she had them all in one place

>"WE WUZ KANGZ IN DA NORF"

>Bringing Sup Forums into the thread
>Telling Sup Forums people to go home.
Maybe you should go back to Sup Forums user.

Because D&D no longer subvert and instead only rely upon cliches of the fantasy genre.

Azor Petyr

WUZDATMEAN

>you
>your post
>your life

i hate how the show sucks so bad we have to pretend important conversations were had off screen. Dabid needs to hang it up or just hang

The Tarlys were men so they had it coming.

based jonerys poster

>being anti-Sup Forums is as bad as being Sup Forums

Hate must be fought wherever it lurks, I bet you're one of those retards that think antifa are as bad as literal nazis. At worst, that makes you a nazi sympathizer.

>never see Thoros do any shadowbinding
It required giving birth, Mellisandre is old as fuck but maybe it's just exclusive for women

>he doesn't root for the Others
what are you, some kind of kike symphatizer?

Her face became more and more like a square imho

Aerys cucked Tywin though

Braavos Ned is best Stark

>"The girl caught him looking at her she smiled and Bran blushed and looked away

JONERYS? GODS WHAT A STUPID SHIP

nice try faggot. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

D&D are just hacks user; and we got used to it, sadly.

Please show us how shillary hating, Trump supporting and Dany hating somehow related.

Lady Stark, I'm Small Council.

Who is the most /our guy/ and why is it Bronn?

Cast her

I doubt the shadow baby thing is the only kind of shadow magic there is. Come to think of it, are there even any other female priests of R'hllor in the books?

>Implying anti-Sup Forums isn't just another genre Sup Forums
Nice try, Sup Forums get back to Sup Forums you Sup Forums-poster.

ros alias whore #9876

Delete this.
There's still a chance in the books.

The CGI budget is for dragons not for doggos

Is she that whore from the show?

Reminder that Bran is gonna let her starve to death in the books.

Her jaw is TOO STRONG

ITT we post our reddit usernames that we use to post on /r/freefolk

It is perfectly acceptable to browse and post on /r/freefolk, it's the least "reddit" of all of reddit, and is basically /got/ 2.0

Night king.

Elayne Stone

Most beautiful woman in the world...

Rhaella Targ

its especially funny since from Dragonstone to get to where Jaime and his army were in episode 4 she would have to pass the red keep and the crownlands. Their Lena plot wank is disgusting.

daily reminder jaime and cersei are targs, tyrion is his only trueborn heir

There's one on a ship when Tyrion's travelling, like the Asian one in the show iirc

wut?

noh

Will he speak?

>arya kills all the freys
>leaves her uncle in captivity

B E S S I E
E
S
S
I
E

Daily reminder that everyone in the show is Targs.

Jaime Lannister.

why do people think this.. Tyrion is the only targ cuck baby

True he is definitely our guy too.

Actually it's just Bran warging into everyone and roleplaying 24/7

reminder that the show went to shit the moment they introduced Stannis.

>WHERE ARE MY SHECKLES

except the targs

nah he'll be back next season at the end to be the Warden of the Riverlands when they do a tolkien like jerk fest of who's lord of what now 3 years later

What would've Robb think of Jon fucking Dany?

Is there? I barely remember ADWD. I only remembered Moqorro.

In a classic Dabid&Dab way
>walks in
>looks directly into camera
>"'sup?"

Did tywin fight on the battlefield like robb/stannis?

>The entire world is just a Bran hivemind and he made his own sister get raped.

None of them are Targaryens but this would still be better than the secret Targ tyrion meme

>Jon Cuck
>being in a scene women will never understand

What a fucking cuck POS. I hope the North stabs him in the back and rallies with Sansa against this manlet,if I was a northman i'd beat the shit out of the traitorous bastard myself.cuck slave for women has broken every vow or oath he made,first he betrayed the NW for whore ygrittes ginger minge,then he betrayed Mance because muh NW, then betrayed the NW because muh wildlings, then betrayed stannis because muh NW, and is now betraying the North just to get a whiff of Targ pussy. Fucking son of a whore who eloped with an emo harpplaying faggot like the dumb roastie she is, then didnt have the sense to use contraception.I hope Night King ends Jon and Dany and her Cuckshed Coalition
Jon is a beta cuck. As King in the North, he has a duty to his people, to preserve their honor and dignity even if it means their death. He should go to her and offer an alliance, and tell her "fuck you, my people made me king, I come here as King and leave as king, take it or leave it " Jon will be known as the "King who Knelt" like Torrhen Stark and the North will spit on his memory regardless of what happens next. Hes humiliating himself and conceding to Dany.The most beta he has ever done is kneel for her even when she had already pledged to help him. He literally got what he was using as an excuse to bend and bent the knee anyways like the dumb cuck he is because he knew she would let him fuck her humpty dumpty flabby self if he did. I would unironicaly neck myself if I was him

nope

No, he was observing and commanding from behind.

>pic
That game was comfy af

t. false chad

what's jaimie's purpose then and how could he possibly be azor ahai if he's not a targ or blackfyre? would be pretty funny if all tywin's children turn out to be targ bastards

No and neither did Stannis indaboox.

FORWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

thatd be dumb considering the night king is the real enemy
why should everyone in the world die for his "honor"

>being this fucking mad at based Aegon

Having the blood of a dragon could be symbolic of the fact he totally stabbed The Mad King.

He's not Azor Ahai.

>what's jaimie's purpose then
To show the flaws in the moral schemes extolled by Tolkienian and Arthurian fantasy.

daily reminder that Dany and Stannis are the same character. You just hate Dany because she's a woman.

Cast her.
Wildling fighter t b h

JON SNOW HAS COUPLED TO THE SORCERESS DAENERYS, PROMISING HER DOMINION OF ALL THE NORTH

HE WORSHIPS DOGS AND REPTILES

HE BLACKENS HIS EYES WITH SOOT, LIKE A PROSTITUE

HE DANCES AND PLAYS THE CYMBALS IN VILE, NILOTIC TARG RITES

damn that activated my almonds...

disgusting