Ghostbusters

I shouldn't watch anything past season 3, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1z5Oc76joxo
youtube.com/watch?v=OW51PDa_puE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, that sounds about right. Whenever it became Slimer aand the Real Ghostbusters. Definitely don't watch anything with the fat mad scientist in the intro.

Watch until you stop enjoying it. Easy as that.

There's still a couple of good episodes in there. Flip Side, The Halloween Door, and The Haunting of Heck House come to mind.

This.

I remember buying the Time Life Complete series collection many moons ago.
I still can't bring myself to watch these particular episodes.

This. There's a noticeable decline, but there's still winners amongst the layer seasons.

The really challenge is just enduring how many hours of the Ghostbusters theme song.

Episodes where they had good writers back like Janine, You've Changed.

Then he'd stop before it gets good in season 2.

There's some stuff towards the end that's neat, but it's a real grind to find it.

Basically anything past season 2 that didn't get included in a VHS compilation (there's plenty of lists of those that did floating around out there) is garbage.

GARBAGE

As nifty as some of those lines were. I'm glad the show didn't go to hardcore toy inclusion as it could have.

Would have liked to have a Janine in the brown Jumpsuit though.

Maybe if those new Six Inch Classic lines coming out do well we'll get some.

youtube.com/watch?v=1z5Oc76joxo
youtube.com/watch?v=OW51PDa_puE

Pretty much.

Watch till it sucks and then skip to Extreme which is actually really good

Even the later seasons had some decent episodes. The one that sticks out to me is "Janine, You've Changed" ... it was the only time I think a cartoon has come up with a story to explain the change of a voice actor and character model (due to a change of production staff?).

The new producers forced to retool Janine totally because apparently kids are scared of snarky women with triangular glasses and a Brooklyn accent.

Don't ask.

Is there a worse example of boardroom executive meddling in an American cartoon than the Q5 debacle?

Meanwhile the cartoon was about fighting ghosts and monsters that look even worse than this fucker.

But it's the spunky redhead with the cool looks that kids were spooked by. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Fucking producers.

Extreme was great, though.

I want to KILL Dave Coulier!

Word on that is Bill forced the change because Lorenzo Music sounded too much like him.

Also Frank Welker would fill in for Lorenzo when he was out sick on a few shows.

Beast Machines. The laundry List of things BTAS wasn't allowed to show in the cartoon.

Executive meddling has been a hallmark of cartoons for ages running designs and thematic.

Wasn't until recently they've been able to work out from underneath heavy mandates. But time will tell if that is for good or for ill.

Seasons 1 and 2 are pretty solid gold. The prefect mix of over-the-top sci-fi and creepy spooky shit.

Word is since something that came out this summer is a smoking wreckage nobody wants to touch.

Ivan Reitman is back on track for his animated series that seems to take heavily from The original movie draft.

Focus on a team that is one of many teams of Ghostbusters in a somewhat futuristic setting .

Where can I watch Extreme Ghostbusters without the Toon Disney logo flashing in the corner?