Can Stan Lee save capeshit?

Can Stan Lee save capeshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=khrWz6lkon4

>American comic pioneer Stan Lee (Spider-Man, X-Men, Heroman) revealed at the Los Angeles Comic Con event on Saturday a new promotional video, a teaser visual, and more staff for The Reflection animation project.

>Lee is credited with the original work, and Pow! Entertainment and Studio DEEN are credited with the project planning. Nagahama is co-creating and directing the 30-minute series at Studio DEEN, and he is also providing the original character designs. Yoshihiko Umakoshi (Casshern Sins, Berserk, Mushi-Shi) is adapting those designs for animation. British music producer and songwriter Trevor Horn is producing the music for the anime. Japanese idol group 9nine (Star Driver, Magi, My Little Monster) is performing an insert song for the series.

No

>Lee is credited with the original work

Is there a longer version of that song? It was pretty good.

Vaguely reminds me of REDLINE with all the black for shading. I'm on board.

>female protagonist
Even in Japan?

Well, it looks interesting enough. I'll check it out.

>Japan waifu culture is SJW now
baka

I love the style and animation looks solid
I enjoyed Heroman too
I'm down

that PV looks fucking dope, been waiting for it for a while, cape anime is the only kind of anime aside from trigger and jjba that manages to still excite me
canĀ“t wait to see the guy with the X mask in action

I like that they mention spider-man and x-men, instaed of other marvel properties

Remember his other hot properties that took off?
Stripperella?
Mighty Seven?

>Casshern sins.

I'll give it a go

^This. Stan was only ever good at stealing coworkers' ideas and also fucking their wives when they weren't looking.

Those were the only fairly successful ones that the nipponese actually watched. The avenger thing was Ehhh and iron man wasn't as well received at the time either. It just did ok if I recall

So....being an alpha?

> stealing

They let him have them. Seeing as how he is the legal owner.

No, Marvel/Disney is the legal owner.

That he, being the legal owner sold to them because buying marvel was a better investment than Dc

>Heroman
lmao

Heroman was good, fight me fag

I have high hopes for this.

I like the shading in that video. Really love the designs.

>DEEN

>season 2 never ever
It hurts, bros.

Some amazingly attractive character designs in that show.

too fat

Fuck you, Sensei is perfect.