How do we reboot and fix these SJW abominations?

How do we reboot and fix these SJW abominations?

Make them gay.

make carol get all up in that spidervag

they should be a couple

Kill them both... on live tv kek

We kill Carolfag.

Yay! Another Carol and Jess thread!

By pushing more sjw agenda to piss off the ciss scum

>How do we reboot and fix
The answer's right there in your image, user. Carol and Jess were great back when they were b-list besties on Avengers teams.

Then they decided to make Jess a single mom via literal sperm donor and Carol had her brain wiped; got Blacked; and became Da Greatest! YAAS CUNT!! (She's seriously second only to shitHumans when it comes to Corporate/Editorial Mandate fueled backlash at this point; although as bad as it was before Bendis turned the insufferable up to 11).

theres no hope left

Have Carol confronted with all her terrible decisions and actions and have her spirit broken, then send her on a journey to find herself. Involving punching people.

Give one of them a dick through science while keeping them both as girls. Then let them fuck.

Would this journey have her following in the footsteps of the Surfer and wandering the stars?

>put them back in the classic outfits( or new ones but better) and Carol has long hair again
>make them go live together
>have their social life being shit
>they make tons of awkward attempts to improve it without succeding
>still good as superheroes, but let Carol kill
>keep Carol cosmic and Jess street level, but let them interact
>they can raise the baby together and act like a couple, but not be a real couple
I think it should work

/thread

Heterosexual life-partners?

Bring back Mar-vell and have him be Capt. Marvel again and Kamala's new mentor now that she and Carol split after CW2. Specifically, having return at a crucial time in order to "defeat" an inter-dimensional threat to the the Marvel Universe, maybe led by Scott Summers (missing one eye), but at the end it's revealed (only to the reader and never to the characters) that Mar-vell was actually working with Scott to "save" the Marvel Universe creating a fake threat that would force all the heroes to stop fighting amoung each other and reform in classic team formats, as well as clean slate and kill off all the dead weight characters currently plaguing Marvel.

Absolutely.
Also Phyla-Vell comes back to life and calls her a cunt.

Mar-Vell was even more boring than Carol, though.

You mean Carol nailing Jessica hard and deep, Jessica groaning "Yaaaasss Queeeen" as she gets fucked into next year.

I said that last part in Ken Watanabe voice.

>Carol and Jessica having a dom-sub relationship where Jess calls her Queen
>this is done in public
>Jess wears a collar too
If Wonder Woman can do bondage stuff, why not?
Well now that you mention it, I can't get it out of my head.

Just don't buy their pandering garbage comics

why is sanji with jess

Another Carolfag thread eh? Not sure why Marvel interns keep trying to shill this bitch here, no one's buying it and no one here will ever care.

Why you gotta bully? It's not her fault she's badly written.

I hope the characters that you like gets bastardized by writers too.

Because the three of you aren't just cancer, your a sentient tumor that thinks of it renders the body irreparable instead of just dying with it.