Sexy Harley Quinn thread

Yeah ok.

Am I the only person who always thought Harley looked way cuter when she didn't wear the jester hat, even as a kid watching BTAS? So I'm totally okay with most of her modern redesigns, but everyone else always seems to freak out and insist that the original Paul Dini costume is the only sexy design... but even he drew her with her pigtails out and wearing belly-baring shirts and miniskirts when he got the chance.

People freak out because the jester costume is like Harley's work clothes, so anything outside that its bad since it'll be like Superman doing heroics with his Clark Kent clothes or Batman with his Bruce Wayne clothes

I consider that a part of the same design, just a different outfit. Under the baubled cap and face paint, she still has the normal skin and natural blond hair.

That's more Wonder Woman being sexy.
That said, uuuuuuuuuunf

Which comic is where Harley/Ivy are in a relationship?

Some of these pics feel better than Bombshells did overall.

How the fuck am I supposed to masturbate with this skeleton on the corner of my screen

DC Bombshells

Bombshells problem is the huge, giant cast that it has

Is that really it? I thought there'd be more

anyway, beggars cant be choosers.

You'd think that, but Harley & Ivy is still in the "will they, won't they" area. I dunno how Bennett manage it to made 'em a thing in Bombshells since DC is adampt in not making those two a thing, not even in Elseworlds

>my keks when a friend of mine went as Suicide Squad Harley to a Halloween party and some dude asked her who she's supposed to be

and then he came on her face, right?

>mfw

Seriously?. Seems weird that that happened since Harley is a sensation right now, it's like not knowing who Beyonce is

>tfw Harley x Ivy and Life is Strange are the only cute lesbian pairings I know
are there any more? ;_;

Just read DC Bombshells and choose from there pairings that you might like

but I want more ;_;

DC Bombshells is like a menu of /u/ pairings, it's full of it like HawkgirlxVixen or BardaxDr Light or SelinaxKate, just read it and choose

>Harley thread turns into a OTP thread for Harley and Poison Ivy
it was a good halloween

>Harley/Ivy shippers

OUT
FUCKING OUT
TAKE YOUR LESBIAN FUCKING GARBAGE OUT

HARLEY DOESN'T LOVE IVY SHE ONLY SEES IVY AS A FRIEND WHILE IVY LOVES HARLEY

THEY'RE NOT IN LOVE
JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE IN LOVE

SEX != LOVE

Indeed it was

Take your butthurt out.

FUCK OFF YOU SHITDICK
SHE ONLY LOVES ME AND ME ALONE
IVY IS FUCKING DEAD THE NEXT TIME I SEE THAT WHORE

Calm down Mr J

Hey, I got the perfect pic for ya. Enjoy

Creator has said of ever he writes a final Harley story. She rides into the sunset with Ivy.

You FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Who do YOU think you are you CUNT? I bet you're some basement dwelling fat virgin jerking his dick to this shit every day. Sure must be a great and fulfilling life huh?

Hey, cheer up. Here look at this pic, it sure bright your day

This is a sexy HARLEY art thread, not a kawaii shipping dump.

You're too late, this is a kawaii shipping thread now.

>pointy boobs
muh dick

Thankfully Harley literally told me just now that she loves me, and Ivy is still nowhere to be found. What a surprise.

hey opie, can you upload these to a zip?

I'm in between classes right now and I dont wanna miss out on all these sweetness

Dude, chill

>tfw my gf will never cuck me with another woman
She has no idea how much I want her to cheat on me with a girl

just tell her, stupid.
all girls are closet dykes

I am chill! I'm absolutely chill! I'm 100% chill!

I hinted it once. She flipped out.
Although, I have been implanting the idea into her brain. Like inception, I've been incepting the fuck out of her for the past three months