Ace savy, princess pink has placed strategic glitter bombs filled with make up poison all around the city...

>ace savy, princess pink has placed strategic glitter bombs filled with make up poison all around the city. She already has a massive death toll, and you dont need to give me another lecture on your no kill policy. But ive thought of a new plan to stop princess pink once and for all. Heres what youve gotta do....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQq63MVYI4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I involves Incest?

What? Savy, are you related to princess pink?

Sup Forums has thousands of hours worth of material to read, watch, and discuss, but you choose to talk about this shitty character from a mediocre show.

*great character from a mediocre show

Because talking about her is entertaining rather then having to be focused on a bunch of media we dont know about, just you can justify your NEET lifestyle by going on a "cultured" website.

*great character from a great show

Whats your favorite sister anyways, croation tripfag?

Luan, Lana, Lucy.

But I like them all really.

>lana before best girl
Atleast you see the beauty of luan

Luan is my waifu. Lana is my daughterfu. Lucy is just adorable. Well in truth they all are. Lynn is amazing too. It's impossible to choose a favourite.

>>>>>>>

>luanfag

Yes, steaming hot incest. And rape, dont forget rape.

Nigger, fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=PQq63MVYI4U

Sweet!

Whoa there, incest is illegal. I know you have a hot sister but thats wrong.

>They'll actually say "Merry Christmas"
im liking the Trump era already

THIS IS LITERALLY A PEE AND POOP JOKES SHOW FOR 6 YEAR OLDS. YOU FAGS ONLY WATCH IT SO YOU CAN FAP TO UNDERAGE CHILD CHARACTERS.

Friendly reminder that Harvey Beaks got cancelled for THIS

Tbh it does have some great characters and funny jokes besides the cringey mc and his token sidekick. So yeah i have other reasons to watch it then to fap to lucy or lola.

Isn't it great?

^THIS

Cartoon Network is so much better it's not even funny.