RWBY/RT General #959: Pass the Popcorn Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Previous thread: Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-3-os75ed

RWBY Chibi Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-24

RvB Season 14 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/red-vs-blue-season-14-episode-24

Camp Camp Season 1 - Season Finale: roosterteeth.com/episode/camp-camp-season-1-the-order-of-the-sparrow-camp-camp-episode-12

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-bar-fights-gay-bars

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/797183023896731648
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f151a813-cb98-4364-b191-2cb195df0bce/index.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pyrrha

I didn't even see we hit page ten.

xth for ruby rubes
show me all your ruby rubes

I'm just saying that using the term "Pedophile" to cover everyone who is attracted to a person under the age of consent (varying depending on where you live) is incorrect.

And in places in the world where the AoC is 16, is the person still a Pedo, or rather ephebophile, or is that term simply used differently depending on what the AoC is where you're at?

As in, are you only that version of "-phile" if it's illegal? or are you that "-phile" until the person gets older and you're still with/attracted to them and thus are not a "-phile" because they are above that age?

But enough talk! Have a Penny!

twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/797183023896731648

Animation is moving into a whole new building

She is pretty! The Prettiest!

How well would this monstrous motherfucker fair on Remnant?

We already knew that, Grey took pictures of the new building weeks ago

Who?

BEST GIRL

a wild ruby rubes appears

press F to pay respects

Post lewds to pay respects?

ruby rubes

Literally no competition.

I wouldn't say that, but she is up there

another wild ruby rubes appears

Is RWBY popular in Japan?

ruby rubes.

yes

Is there anything at all that could redeem Blake from being worst girl and a shitty kitty short of merciless, anticlimactic death?

She was pretty cute. Shame about the hesitance though. At least she never got any real time to regret it.

GARY

ruby rubes!

not really

>ruby lubes

ruby rubes?

whats happening here?

ruby rubes~

In terms of sheer adorable factor only Penny comes close.

I'm still mad she had seemingly no fans at the torunament.

It's kicking ass in Japan.

Not in a single volume. Blake's been shit pretty much since the series first focused on her and every new development just makes her worse and worse.

HER LAST NAME IS PRONOUCED ROSE

>ruby rubes

Blake is the prettiest

Incredibly.

It helps that they have a ton of (for them) popular A-list voice actors on board.

She is indeed quite cute. But I have to give this one to Pyrrha, followed by the Nora.

Is it surpassing other shows or is like a minority favorite

>I'm still mad she had seemingly no fans at the torunament.
I always attributed that to it not being held in Mistral personally.

「ruby rubes.」

Sorry but Blake still wins

「ruby rubes」

There's no one here with that name.

「ruby rubes!」

But sports fans are crazy as fuck.
You can bet your ass that more than a few Pyrrha fans would've gone and been the most obnoxious supporters she had.
Probably really hate Jaune too.

Then why does SSSN have fans? None of them were even Haven students.

「papadonna pizza」

「ruby rubes?」

Yea she is

Because they're SO KEWL

「ruby rubes~」

So...
Yang episode tomorrow, right?

Bitches be crazy yo.

>「ruby rubes」

"ruby rubes"

If by Yang you mean World of Remnant....

Then yes!

World of Remnant tomorrow

ruby rubes

We've already had the Yang episode.
They merged it with Blake's.
Seriously, I don't think they'll give us more Yang next episode.

ruby rubes :)

Nora!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

YOU FUCKING JEWS I HATE THIS COMPANY HOW COULD YOU BE SO INCOMPETENT WITH YOUR SCHEDULING.

From the title I think it's going to talk about how people outside the kingdoms survive. Maybe even hint at what the dragon continent is like?

ruby rubes!!!!!!!!!!!!

ruby rubes

>Life on Here there be Grimm Island.
I rekon it'd be a straight-up frontier style.
If you can survive it's because literally everythi ng that could go right for you has gone right for you, if it's gone wrong it's because the most minor thing got fucked up.

But ultimately I imagine they have a minor garrison and try to make Hunters attracted to their villages.

Every time Tai talks I'm expecting to suddenly hear him start swearing and cursing at Yang because that's what I expect to hear from Burnie's voice.

>But sports fans are crazy as fuck.
Team sports fans are crazy as fuck.

If Pyrrha came from a one on one background unless she was talking all kinds of shit people don't really go as crazy about them as other kinds of combat sports.

what the fuck is with his armpit

>GOD DAMN IT YANG! I WENT ALL THE WAY TO TOWN, AND HAD TO FIGHT OFF AN ARMY OF GRIMM THAT YOUR FUCKING SISTER INADVERDANTLY BROUGHT BY FREEZING A FUCKING DRAGON, TO GET YOU THAT GOD DAMN ARM!

>NOW PUT IT ON YOU FUCKING FUCK!

>Pyrrha
>cute
Lol

Good point user.

ruby rubes$

$ruby rubes

Maybe Pyrrha didn't have any fans is because while her skill is undeniable, in her tournaments in the ring she becomes a bad sport and trash talks her opponent so badly with mean insults while schooling them with her untouchable skill.
Evidence? In the original plan of Pyrrha and Nora vs Sun and Neptune she was gonna mock Neptune's fear of water.

>Tai's weapon is a sniper rifle that he sucks at using

>Pyrrha could talk shit with the best of them.

I want to cuddle with Yang on my days off!

I think we know about which part of the political spectrum you're on...

>Ruby learned to snipe from him
>by doing the opposite of everything he showed her

So what's the worst AU you anons have found?
Yes I'm that fucking bored that I think this is a decent conversation topic.

Fucking hell, just kill me anons.
I nominate the King Jaune AU.

The canon one

Modern day high school/college AUs.
Like the series is known for its unique and cool setting, why replace it with normal world trash.
Why fucking bother, just swap the names and go make it an original high school story then.

>Maybe Pyrrha didn't have any fans is because while her skill is undeniable, in her tournaments in the ring she becomes a bad sport and trash talks her opponent so badly with mean insults while schooling them with her untouchable skill.
Do you watch any kind of combat sports at all?

Those are pretty much the only people who get a lot of love from the fans.

What if blake liked to nibble on your neck

New Theater Mode

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/f151a813-cb98-4364-b191-2cb195df0bce/index.m3u8

Hope she doesnt draw blood

Better question: is her tongue like a human's, or raspy like a cats?

>Modern day high school/college AUs.
Really?
People do that?

I nominated King Jaune because it requires everybody to be kinda edgy, but that's actually worse I guess.

I'd get the little terrorist spayed.

I'd let her.

I'd bite back.

I'd start wearing a cross.

>Why fucking bother, just swap the names and go make it an original high school story then.
Because with fanfiction an n AUs you den it have to develop the characters

I've actually seen cat tongues. This is a pretty big deal...

One trait per faunus.

>Like the series is known for its unique and cool setting, why replace it with normal world trash.
Ask the greentexters here.

Which is of course why Connor McGregor has no fans.