Mmmhmm

Mmmhmm

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.parismatch.com/People-A-Z/Igor-Bogdanoff&prev=search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No can do

Sea Urchin ceviche

what was his problem?

mm?

I can't believe Bryce prefer's Van Patten's card over mine.

not a big gets fan, huh?

Too black sounding.

Why does he look so menacing in the OP? Was he onto Patrick's game?

OwO what's this?

Do these treads keep you from shooting your family or something?

>yfw OP is a modern-day American Psycho

let's face it, american psycho would had been even better and bigger on box-office if jarred leto had played bateman instead of le smirk seriously man.

Dubs at dorsia, how'd he manage to snab that?

Nice.

Nah, Christian Bale was perfect and the casting HAD to be perfect because otherwise the movie wouldn't work and this was a movie that HAD to be perfect (at whatever standpoint) in order to complement the source material (the novel), as it had perfectly complemented its source material (reality).

The studio wanted Leonardo DiCaprio.

Wubba lubba dubs

jewish ways

Just cool it with the anti-Semitic remarks.

Pretty nice, but check this out

was bryce red pilled

I've got friends in high places

By the end yes. I think I started that mini-meme btw

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

I fell for the AmPsych meme and actually bought a Fore! CD.

The entire American Psycho soundtrack is really good. Especially the Phil Collins songs.

dubs collins?

Check em

singles collins

what's the deal with dubz? i don't get it, amirite? :D:D

Do you like Huey Lewis and the Numbers?

There isn't gonna be anymore dubs in this thread. Sorry guys

Nothing to be sorry about. except voting for Zrumpf you yuppie scum

will Sup Forums exist long enough for literally every single scene/frame from this film to become a meme?

You stole something from me. My heart is beating hard now. Damn!

>will Sup Forums exist long enough for literally every single scene/frame from this film to become a meme?
Your answer

no can do

Lets see paul allen card

Dubs get

You need dubs to see the card

so close.

No, no. It's "Let's see Paul Allen's card".

The real story behind this image is actually kinda creepy and worrying.

>I live in the American Gardens Building on West 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there

Welcome aboard

you hate that europe was saved?

What's the story?

I don't show this to anyone.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.parismatch.com/People-A-Z/Igor-Bogdanoff&prev=search

Get

I aint clicking that shit my ninja, give me a rundown

>is that Donald Trumps car?

American Psycho is unironically very timely and refreshing in Trump's America.

I implore everyone to read it.

Checked

Check'em