How come super heroines in leotards never suffer wardrobe malfunctions?

How come super heroines in leotards never suffer wardrobe malfunctions?

Those things should be really easy to destroy/pull off , hell too many kicks could rip the bottom of the leotard

Waynetech/Stark Industries Clothing Glue.

Only comes off when you want it to.

Same reason why when there's a huge fight only the upperside of the fighters clother are torn off and the bottom is perfectly fine

M A G I C

>No heroines having wardrobe malfunctions

Lame

Just watch Deadpool again, man. Not a heroine and not a uniform but it might be enough to tickle this fetish of yours. Sadly Colossus blocks the view. Totally not a bro.

In the old She-Hulk comic she wore clothes made by the CCA

If it's marvel, the answer is Unstable Molecules.

>clothes made by the CCA
HA!

Though if memory serves they played around with her clothing issues a bit. Lot of convenient "cloud" censoring.

People split their pants all the time just bending over. It doesn't matter what you wear - if you're in a fight your clothes are gonna get fucked up.

Leotards should me more vulnerable though

You ever tried to do kick someone above the waist in leggy pants? You need to be wearing something that frees the legs.

Realistically, every male and female superhero would just wear Adidas. That's why Slavs wear them: easy to fight and run in.

because realism has no place in capecomics

That's really something to imagine. Every superhero dressed like a Slav, running around, flying, squatting on the roofs of skyscrapers to look for crime...

Just watch anime. Doronjo has all the leotard antics you could ever want.

So if your a supervillian, and power girl shows up and corners you, and you make an agreement that youll give up crime if she lets you fondle her bare breasts and fuck her occasionally, what would happen?

I want to stick my diddly doodle in her pastrami strudel.

I like this dudes bondage art

She'd break your knees.

You're not in a situation where you can make demands. She'd probably fuck you up even more for being stupid enough to think that would work.

But what if i still have weapons or am just really powerful?

Shouldn't that have shattered his hips?

All the wardrobe malfunctions happen off-panel or between issues. It's like how you never see superheroes go to the bathroom, but you know it happens.

She was very careful and has a lot of practice spreading the legs of unwilling men.

>squat
But that's pretty much what Batman and almost every other noir, non-flying superhero does already.

>That's why Slavs wear them: easy to fight and run in.
We have much to learn from the Slavs.

There's like 20 iterations of Doronjo, what's the best?

Shes a kryptonian. Good luck

This isn't a comic book example, but in the TV adaptations of POWERS, Retro Girl said her boob popped out of her suit in a fight and the villain called her Titty Girl or something like that

Also, not heroine, but I think Peter Parker had a bunch of problems with his costume in Ultimate Spider-Man. I don't think his balls popped out but it's been years since I read that one

Why Ned, so she can die!?

>what would happen?
I get beat up and put in jail and then everyone back at the JSA laughs at me when she tells the story.

It's a small price to pay. For her.

I have the same question about capes and cowls with shit on them. Don't tell me no one's thought about yanking Batman's mask over his face with those (sometimes) giant ass bat ears

I have so many wardrobe malfunction images...

To be fair, he's not wrong

Now, if her heels were BLADED

Well, he does have super-speed...and the cowl protects his identity. Dinah only wears heels because she's vain.

Any of them end in female nudity?

Censorship, which is a damn shame

Just a few pages before the famous murderCarol one.

The super family would like to keep their dignity especially if they are like 80% convinced a villian wouldn't stop afterwards. It is an imaginary situation where the person suggesting that would ever succeed.

Is there a spider-man slav variant? It seems so obvious now.

Pretty sure a female villian has gone that to Batman

Well like a year ago he was swinging around in just web undies and a mask because the supervillains he was fighting destroyed his costume

>Posting on a blue board.

Here, here. Fuckin' realism....

You'd need to be as strong as doomday to make that demand

So uh...what exactly happens after this?

id be either be in jail or thrown into the sun because she's fucking powergirl

I don't have the panel on me at the moment, but joker does that to him in the killing joke

>i got cornered
>i start making demands
I'm fucking stupid and would probably end up with a broken lower jaw

I don't have the next page.

stilt man would be much more effective if he just wore heels and became stiletto man

That's actually pretty awesome

Based Plasticman

>Invincible superheroine
>Wearing a regular cloth outfit
>Never ends up walking away from a fight/inferno/whatever skyclad

Trips'o'truth, If you are a "regular" Supervillian they would break your legs and put you on jail.

Yeah, how come it never happens to supergirl?

Heavily doubt that would work
If by some chance she offered to let you go if you would be her fuckboi, that might work, but you demanding it is stupid

>A lesser known power every Superheroine has, they don't need to poop

So close to living the dream
>You will never has shapeshifting and near invulnerability
>You will never manage to convince a superheroine to use you as her costume
>She will never admit that you were the most comfortable thing she's ever worn and ask if you don't mind working for her 24/7 as whatever she needs you to be

>Invincible cloth never becomes a thing
>Instead someone invents bodypaint that will share it's wearer's durability
And that's how you solve both the "Clothing never gets destroyed" and "Impossibly tight clothes" problems with superheros

Didn't Kate Beaton do a string of Cloak and Dagger comics about this a little while ago?

what?

Well, depending on your crimes I think you could haggle with her to get to fondle her breasts in order to stop your evil path.

I mean, on one side, she's not going to do anything more than throw you in jail, because killing is bad blah blah blah, but if you're one of those annoying supervillains that keep escaping and coming back for more, it might be a good deal to lose an enemy forever in exchange for being fondled.

If you're too evil that she might feel justified in killing you, making that proposition is inviting her to do it.