January 24, 2007

>January 24, 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

projectveritas.com/2016/10/11/hidden-camera-nyc-democratic-election-commissioner-they-bus-people-around-to-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Liberty not crying
Wow.

Kelly has always known the superior quality of Trump.

If only Trump was in Xcom, the aliens never would have gotten so far.

how does he do it?

But that is regular football.

I've never understood why Americans call their rugby-like sport 'football' when they spend most of the game carrying the ball in their hands

Still don't understand why it's called Football when it's just an alternative version of Rugby, hell, American Football barely has anything to do with your feet touching the ball beyond the kick-off.

I bet hes also a tits guy.

People still find bushes attractive? I prefer shaven or manicured, but I hate seeing a bush anytime I pull a girl's panties down.

>My fetish since I was like 12
Least I'm not a footfag

Rugby is "rugby football", you know. Just called rugby for short.

>The gay is pleased.
kek

>Demon toph
what an embarrassing period it was

>Demon toph
I am new, and what is that?

Gotta grab 'em by the snake-pussy

They'd be tears of joy for the first time in decades.

Beacuse they are idiots?

You're welcome

You know, with all the madness this election has brought, I'm glad someone out there is still tackling the real issues.

God bless you, Kelly.

Now that Trump is all buddy-buddy with Putin, I wonder how Kelly would react to one of his heroes being chummy with one of his villains.

BUILD
A
WALL

Well, what about Hobbit feet?

I'm glad minorities finally got their act together.

Ha ha ha, ironically enough it was the rejection of post racial thought that led to identity politics, which itself led to Truml being elected because a certain 70% of the population realized they needed to vote for the candidate who wouldn't ignore them

Not to say that post-racial politics were anything more than a pipe dream, but it is hilarious how the endgame of identity politics was Donald J Trump

this one is glorious in this post-election twitter melt down

THAT'S FIFTY FEET TALL

AND CATAPULT ALL THE PACOS ACROSS IT ALL

quirk of developing culture, Soccer was called football for awhile but for some reason they decided to change it.

Haha, this one actually feels like it was a unironic comic. I isnt over the top or exagerated, just normal political bants.

Someone decided to draw Toph as a demon, for no reason at all. Doesnt make sense, it is stupid.

This one is right tho. I mean, anyone desagree that it isnt the case?

But she is a little semen demon

WTF, I hate America now.

It came from rugby football but they evolved the game and kept the name.

Yeah because there isn't a huge amount of white stereotyping in The Simpsons. Most characters are white, so there's a pretty big spectrum rather than them all being one.

I mean, you can make arguments about Cletus and stuff which are pretty fair, but then you can also point out that the only Asian in Springfield works in a convenience store.

It's basically just really looking for something to be offended by. Further evidence that Sup Forums are basically SJWs but on the other side.

COMMUNISM

IS

OVER

>Most characters are white
Yellow.

The difference between Sup Forums and SJWs is simple: Sup Forums won, and in the end that's all that matters.

They refer to themselves as white and the only reason they're yellow is because they're cowards

Because lots of sports are called football, most of them with the same root in Britain.

Football as most of the world knows is Association Football. Soccer being an abbrieviation of aSOCCiation.
Grid-Iron Football is the term for American Football.
Rugby by its full name is Rugby Football, both union and league and is named after the English town where the rules originate.
Australian Rules Football, explains itself and was created by the settlers/convicts based on the old games before soccer developed.
GAA Football, Gaelic Athletic Association played almost exclusively in Ireland.
Royal Shrovetide Football, played exclusively in the English town of Ashbourne and only on Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, is the closest to the medieval origins of all of the games.

Soccer is the only one that using hands is illegal play. The practice of the game being two halfs with sides changing was from the old days when the pitch was just any field they could find and to negate any terrain advantage.

But I am not offended by stereotypes, I am just commenting on hypocrisy.

And it is less about just Homer, and more about all the archetype. Just go to tumblr and see how they see white people.

I am not even white lmao

They won this battle, countless more battles will come. Welcome to politics.

Once the illegals are deported and voter ID is the law in enough states, the dims won't be able to compete anymore. They rely on illegals and dead votes, and once we finally get rid of those the dims will never control the national government again. Common sense is back in charge, and we're not going to let the dims steal another election ever again.

It was called "football", because it, unlike the equestrian sports, was played on foot.

>He said, conveniently forgetting our transition from the Reagan years

Politics always goes in cycles, my friend.

It loses something when in color. Can't quite explain why.

Oh, this is embarrassing

> implying actual Americans transitioned away from Reagan
The American people didn't, the illegals that the dims imported just swung things in their favor for a while. Once they're deported, the dims are done.

Why not call it Gridiron then?

Shaved is the fetish, bush is natural.

Hubris always eats itself, user. It did with Reps, then Dems. The pendulum doesn't stop because you want it to.

Why doesn't the rest of the world just call American football "soccer" out of spite

How exactly do the illegals help in elections, pray tell?

The pendulum will stop if you deport the people who swung it for the dims.

>Trump rounding up media
The funny thing about this is that Hillary was against citizens united and did want to arrest reporters and journalists that spoke ill of her.

Because the rest of the world already have their own terms for soccer, so they just call the American one "Football".

Actually GOP hated GIPPER as he wasn't one of them. Saddled him with Bush who stymied much of his plans and legacy.

They vote for the dims.

>Royal Shrovetide Football, played exclusively in the English town of Ashbourne and only on Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday, is the closest to the medieval origins of all of the games.

This sounds incredibly made up, but I'm sure it's real.

i have grown to like a mean bush

The hated Reagan right up until he won. It'll be the same with Trump. Now that he's won, they'll fall in line behind him and act like they always loved him. Because at the end of the day, winning is the only American value.

[Citation needed]

They're illegal you moron. They don't get a vote.

The last one is pretty on point, apart from predicting a Clinton victory

I want to have relations with Lady Liberty

Isn't it just.

What rock have you been living under? Project Veritas proved this months ago. They got a clinton campaign official admitting on tape that they bus in illegals to vote for them.

projectveritas.com/2016/10/11/hidden-camera-nyc-democratic-election-commissioner-they-bus-people-around-to-vote/

Unless they are issued drivers licenses (as in California) and Obama gives them the Okay to vote (as he did in this election)

They're not allowed to vote, but they do anyway. They're criminals, you think they give a damn about following the law? If they did, they wouldn't even be here.

James O'Keefe should have no problem releasing the unedited footage then.

He already did.

That and from a long while back during the ACORN sting admitting they can and have things which Tie into their whole Pizza Party.

> BAAAW IT WAS EDITED HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY SAY WHAT HE SAID ON THE TAPE

STFU shitlib. You lost, deal with it.

Ironically having absolutely no positive qualities aside from not being Trump is why she lost.

What's the difference though? Both will continue to be crybabies. Trump election is hard for Sup Forums because it makes it harder for them to pretend to be persecuted.

What is Kelly going to bitch about now?

Actually, what is Sup Forums gonna do now? Is this the end?

Illegals vote all the damn time. Obama even encouraged them to. The dims have entire organizations dedicated to bringing in illegals and getting them to vote.

>Project Veritas is a reliable source of information and not a bunch of videos cut and pasted by famous hoaxster O'Keefe to create the illusion of voter fraud.
[Citation needed]

The right wing echo chamber is loud here. Must be due to that Breitbart/Drudge/Fox/Alex Jones circle jerk.

> Actually, what is Sup Forums gonna do now?
Same thing they do every night. Bitch about the Jews.

Many Dreading Clintons back in the White House is what effected the FBI.

> right wing echo chamber

Tell me, who was it that correctly predicted Trump would win, when all the MSM said that shillary would win? Face it shitlib, Breitbart is vastly superior than the Clinton News Network or any of the other parts of your precious safe space.

Alex Jones has become a confidante to Trump in getting his message out. Much like his ties to the Brits.

Gonna break the New World Order in half.

Right wingers predicted people polled would be too embarrased to admit they voted for Trump.

>Celebrate good times, come on!

Is he thinner?

Or just simialr to 2004, decide just not talk to exit pollsters.

Your level of delusion is amazing. The dims outright admit on tape to busing in illegals to vote and you're still hiding your head in the sand, pretending that it doesn't happen. Even if you hate the guy who made the video, it doesn't change what's on the tape.

He's 2-dimensional

He did? For some reason I can't find it.