/got/ general

Gone but not forgotten edition
previous Will we ever see our boy Radmure again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vz0FSG9h-GI&t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4
youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/419942070770741249?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=366_NM97ovo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aagghhh...

>early

kys faggot

SANSAN
BRANBRAN WANT MILKIES
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>lysaposters
Was this ever a thing?

KINSLAYER

GET IN HERE

No

HHHHHGGGGGAAAAAAaaaaaa............em................evas..............................................ecarg ruoy...........hhhggaaa.............ruoy

Where's Dorne?

BOILED LEATHER

>However, as she meets and becomes more familiar with Jon Snow (Kit Harington), Dany’s outfits appear lined with fur, a staple of Northern attire that feels symbolic of her growing affection for the King in the North.

damn look at his face he looks depressed, he shouldn't have to sit on that mans shoulders.

At least there were Dornish characters this season. Have the Stormlands even been mentioned since season 2?

nobody cares faggot, stop bitching about tiny details

or maybe its winter and her blubber isnt thick enough to keep her warm

His breastplate shone in the sun; cream enamel it was, with a lobstered fauld and two of the biggest, darkest nipples Jon had ever seen.

You think he often playsh with hish catsh?

are you quoting your own head canon you faggot

half the regions on the continent are basically unaddressed and its a minor detail?
I guess you're probably baiting or larping

>larping
what the fuck did you mean by this
not him btw

>her blubber isnt thick enough to keep her warm
Don't underestimate her, user.

did someone say LOBSTER?

Why is Jon wearing furs that far south? Shouldn't he be comfortable to the little cold down there, being a northman?

Yeah it's a minor detail because it doesn't matter to the story, if they don't mention the Stormlands then probably nothing happens there, and no one gives a shit, fucking autist

live action role playing

>are you quoting your own head canon you faggot

No, I'm quoting the fucking costume designer, Mr. Dumb Faggot Who Can't Highlight And Search.

how can you do that on Sup Forums

kill summer islanders
KILL summer islanders

>highlight and search my fanfic.net account

nah

Why?

That doesn't make any sense, faggot.

nothing happening there doesn't make any fucking sense though
nothing important happening in the Stormlands after all the Baratheons died - doesn't make sense
nothing important happening in Dorne after all their leaders got killed, first in a coup, then got captured - doesn't make sense - what the fuck happened to the big army they were mustering to take KL?
nothing important happening in Riverlands after presumably all the Freys got killed - doesn't make sense
it's like the writers chose to forget that non-great houses exist after season 3

you're trying to advertise your fanfiction by telling me to "highlight and seach" your "quote" which will lead me to your fanfic.net account and give you a page view

It's not important and no one but autists like you cares

The cutest queen in westeros

I only just got around to watching again. Is show euron the greatest thing to happen in season 7? I love him so far.

muslim with black hair and black eyes

>>Sup Forums is over there

initially the creators of the show wanted to adapt got into a movie, how would that have been possible? to wrap up the story in ~3 hours

>everyone who disagrees with me is le Sup Forums boogeymang because i said so ;____; ;___; ;______; ;__; ;___________;
Hello, reddit jonerys cuck!

The assassination of Jon Snow by the Coward Bowen Marsh

He was ashamed of his boasting...his pretensions of courage and ruthlessness.
He was sorry about his cold-bloodedness, his dispassion, his inability to express what he now believed was the case:

That he truly regretted killing Jon...that he missed the man as much as anybody...and wished his murder hadn't been necessary.

Even as he circulated Castle Black...he knew that the smiles would reappear when he passed by. He received so many cheerful looks...that he could read them without any reaction except curiosity.

He kept to his burrow all day, flipping over pages of books...looking at his destiny in every king and hero.

Samwell Tarly sailed up from Oldtown at the wolf's hour on the turn of the 10th moon. He had no grand scheme, no strategy... no agreement with higher authorities... nothing beyond a vague longing for revenge... and a generalized wish
for his own naive justice against the slight of Jon Snow.

Samwell Tarly would be ordered hanged for his crimes... on-top the wall for murder of his sworn brother... and in fortnight, Melessa
Florent of Horn Hill would demand his bones to be sent home.

youtube.com/watch?v=vz0FSG9h-GI&t=3m30s

First of all, you quoted yourself. Second, if the shows's costume designer is being quoted, it's probably not fan fiction.

>t. normie showfag

Id rather prefer that some characters fades away rather than the constant "character shows up and die to complete their plot" weve had that the last seasons, so cheap

starwars style:
9 movies

These two need to fuck immediately if direwolves are going to continue to exist.

>The starks only picked up the direwolves to begin with because the children wanted pets
>They proceed to get most of them killed

The sigil of their house and what could be a great combat asset and they treat them like they're nothing just like george and D&D do. Disgusting

“Princess Myrcella?” The man smiled and held out his hand. “I’m Eyrie.” He did not volunteer his name, though Myrcella had seen him before when she lived in King's Landing - a friend of her mother's, perhaps? The anonymous Braavosi lord handed a leather pouch over to the sellsword captain, who accepted it eagerly. The pouch contained more than enough funds to make this risky delivery worth the captain's while. He gestured behind him.

“She was not alone,” the captain announced.

The Eyrie man spotted the hooded men in the back of the cruiser. He frowned at Myrcella.

“Uhh, you don’t get to bring friends.”

“They are not my friends!” the princess protested. Indeed, she wanted to get as far away from the hooded men as possible.

“Don’t worry,” the captain told the Eyrie lord. “No charge for them.”

The Braavosi contemplated the prisoners dubiously.

“Why would I want them?”

“They were trying to grab your prize,” the captain explained, smirking. “They work for the rebel. Darkstar.”

A look of excitement came over the Braavosi’s nondescript, unmemorable features. He gave the prisoners a closer look.

“Dayne?”

The captain nodded.

“Get ’em in sky cells,” the Braavosi ordered his men, swiftly revising his plans. Clearly this was an opportunity he wasn’t about to pass up. He sent a man to notify the maester. “I’ll send a raven.”

>mfw the leaks confirmed Stannis' return
youtube.com/watch?v=kuVYKThjSw4

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

can't we just throw Lilly in the smoking sea ?

>Rickon didn't even get a single line of dialogue
It's all so tiresome

Direwolves are still found in the wild. You're making it seem like only the starks have them.

In her defence, Alfie was a spaz when he was younger

>"character shows up and die to complete their plot"

That's what GURM did in the last book though.

>episode 1: the rise and fall of ned and bob
>episode 2: the rise and fall of joff and rob
>episode 3: the rise of jon and dany
the end

If he'd spoken they;d have had to pay him more

robin arryn is going to sperg out when he learns about his uncle petyr's death. then he'll call the knights of the vale back and will join cersei

Counterpoint: he won't care and will do what Sansa says

can anyone find me the alfie puppet as a large picture ?
for reasons...

and now she is a spaz void of selfreflection
the roles switched

countercounterpoint: he'll join euron's pirate fleet because euron will promise him a fuckload of gold, and plenty of salt whores to through down the moon door

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/419942070770741249?lang=en

She turned down a fortune and it broke her brain

I assume they're hard as fuck to capture, but they probably haven't even tried. It's just weird to me they stumble across this ultra rare animal that can be amazing bodyguards and mounts and they don't really give a shit.

Who's the Broken Matt of GoT?

I think that more has to do with the fact that GRRM has introduced so many characters and yet has no idea what to do with them. D&D had to a manufacture a conflict between Arya and Sansa just to get rid of Littlefinger, because the character had no use narratively anymore.

If Euron gave the FM a dragon egg for them to bump off Balon, why didn't Viserys use one?

WHO MADE THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=366_NM97ovo

No. That's not how you end character arcs in media or even the books. Complain all you want about how Baelish was handled, but he definitely needed to die. Having characters simply fade off is unsatisfying and complete bullshit to each character's narrative.

What are you on about, Euron through Balon off a bridge

that niBBa Bandor Blegane

why didn't he fly away if he's a balloon

Talking about the books.

Oh, then you're on the wrong board.

Because it was time to float!

WHAT IS A BUM MAY NEVER WORK !!!!!!!!!!

>implying it was Euron
It was the mallisters
T. Preston

7 K I N G D O M S
K
I
N
G
S

Not really. They're just extinct south of the wall because they were a dangerous predator and the threat the posed to both livestock and people made them a easy target for extermination.

>be me
>hate my firstborn son
>hate wildlings
>send him to the wall
>years pass
>he comes back with a wildling girl

THIS YOU GETTING BACK AT ME, BOY?

Why do the people hate wildlings anyway? They were just north of the wall when it was built, that's it.

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is goddess, wife of sun. It is known.

>Euron famed to have had a dragon egg
>'lol I threw it into the sea'
>turns up after Balon dies in an accident conveniently
>FM are rooting around for dragonlore in the citadel

It adds up to me.

>this again

>fuck you, you fucking retarded horse nigger

AHHH SAVE ME HORSE

All groups in this universe hate other groups. They're only kept in check by law, pledges and ancestral oaths.

The wildings have none of those things, they're just people that raid your lands periodically.

Have you not read the leaks, he's integral and ends up ruling the Riverlands

my dear summer user, when the winds grow cold the wildlings come through the tunnels beneath the wall to drag women away to the iris of the giant's eye we live in

MOON
=
NO EGG

MOON
=
GODDESS,
WIFE OF SUN

IT
=
KNOWN

MOONBOWL CONFIRMED
GET HYPE

AHHHH SAVE ME WINTER

how could you ever not fall in love with her user?

She has chimp face

Like she's a quadroon who's made herself intentionally pale

Someone hit me with those sweet girl memes.

>takes a trap former whore in Oldstown as his personal squire

What did he mean by this?

More like top cuckold in Westeros, now.

Azor Petyr

>sweet girl

What do?

Does Jorah the Poorfag ever find a cure for his fucking moon AIDS or nah?

MY SWEET SUMMER user
WINTER IS COMING

does Jorah ever take his rightful place as the king of bear island

So do the wildings have the blood of the andals in them or are they firstmen purebreeds?

>Can speak the old tongue, for some it's the only langauge they know
>Extremely higher frequency of wargs compared to the northmen
>Have more enviromentalist leanings with their connection to the earth as did the First Men after the pact with the children of the forest
>Have more of an understanding of the old gods than the northmen

So on and so forth.